《辛普森一家》
第三十季 第十集
一年只有一晚需要工作的肥仔是我爸
仅剩23块砖和水泥
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
又一个感恩节成为历史
Another Thanksgiving is in the books.
也即是说圣诞节要开始了
Which means Christmas is starting.
说到这个 丽莎 我不得不注意到
Say, Lis, I couldn't help but notice
你拿着一张纸呢
you're holding a piece of paper.
这张纸吗
Oh, this piece of paper?
怎么了 圣诞清单而已 仅此而已
Why, it's just my Christmas list, is all.
真是好巧啊
What a coincidence.
我的手里也有一张圣诞清单
I also have my Christmas list right here in my hand.
你们这些自私的小土匪
Oh, you selfish little gangsters.
又来勒索爸妈了 对吧
There's always another shakedown, isn't there?
知道吗巴仔 我的清单上只写了一个礼物
What do you know, Bart? There's only one present on my list.
要我说 很合理
My word, that's reasonable.
我也发现只有一个礼物值得列出来
I, too, only found one present to be list-worthy.
把单子给我
Oh, give me the lists.
丽莎的圣诞清单 GL50 9K智能电视
巴仔的圣诞清单 GL50 9K智能电视
我们已经有电视了
We already have a TV.
我们看了十届超级碗比赛
We've been through ten Super Bowls,
43到53届
XLIV through LIII.
巴仔的圣诞清单 GL50 9K智能电视
但是咱们那个破电视不是智能电视
But our dumb TV is not a smart TV.
我只想再给家里添一件智能家居
And I just want one other smart thing in this house.
行吧 我们考虑考虑
Yeah, well, we'll think about it.
我想让圣诞节一切都非常完美
I want everything about Christmas to be perfect,
但是孩子们想要的那台电视要2400美金
but that smart TV the kids want is $2,400.
太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
我们的电视或许不智能 但是很有烟火气息
Our TV may not be smart, but it's street smart.
葛优瘫玛特
黑五大促
可能会有死人味
GL50 9K智能电视
黑五大促 499.99
葛优瘫玛特黑五大促销
It's Sprawl-Mart's huge Black Friday sale.
杰格耳机只要49.99
Jay-G headphones only $49.99.
两件套沙发只要249.99
Two-piece sofa set only $249.99.
GL50 9K智能电视只要499.99
And this GL50 9K Smart TV only $499.99.
GL50 9K智能电视 在哪听说过
GL50 9K Smart TV. Where have I heard that before?
孩子们一直在念叨着呢
The kids are chanting it nonstop.
GL50 9K智能电视
GL50 9K Smart TV.
GL50 9K智能电视
GL50 9K Smart TV
快闭嘴
Knock it off!
葛优瘫玛特
早上六点营业
黑五大促
供应有限
Supplies are limited,
六点开门 一定要来
so be here when the doors open at 6:00 a.M.!
黑五 就像大清洗一样 但是为了便宜货
Black Friday: like The Purge, but for bargains.
我们就去那买♥♥ 我们得去
That's how we get it. We have to go.
老电视 你真的很蠢
Oh, old TV, you really are dumb.
你告诉了我们如何替换掉你
You just told us how to replace you.
我们为什么给高清电视装天线
Why do we have an antenna on an HDTV?
我觉得挺酷的
I thought it looked cool.
顾客们会从这里进来
So the customers will be entering from here,
还有这和这
here and here.
最大的顾虑就是有人插队
Our biggest concern are the cutsies.
-我讨厌那些纳粹 -我说的插队
- I hate those Nazis. - I said "Cutsies."
你觉得纳粹不插队吗
You think the Nazis didn't take cuts?
我现在就去葛优瘫玛特 排个好位置
I leave for Sprawl-Mart now, getting us a good place in line.
我现在去睡觉 半夜起来
And I go to sleep now, waking up in the middle of the night,
休息好 在三点去替你的班
rested and ready to relieve you at 3:00 a.m.
没错
That's right.
祝你成功 小美女
Godspeed, hot woman.
我也爱你 老侯 但是我得走了
I love you, too, Homie, but I have to go.
我的舌头冻在你的拉链上了
My tongue is frozen to your zipper.
葛优瘫玛特
马姬 很高兴在这见到你
Aw, Marge, great to see you out here.
来杯杯面暖和暖和
You want a Cup O' Noodles to chase away the chill?
-你真好 -热水而已
- How sweet. - It's just water.
我买♥♥不起真的杯面
I can't afford the real thing,
但是你喝的时候盯着标签看
but if you stare at the label while you drink it,
你就会觉着这里面绝对真有鸡汤粉
you'd swear there was real chicken powder in there.
你在这等着血拼是为了买♥♥什么
What bargain are you busting down the door for?
蒲团玩偶
我要给孙女买♥♥个蒲团玩偶
I'm getting a Futon Friend for my granddaughter.
我希望她印象里的爷爷不只是
I want her to remember me as more than just a grandpa
住在机场的糟老头
who lives at the airport.
你只需带个空行李箱
The trick is to carry a piece of empty luggage
因为他们会觉得...
because then they... they...
对不起 小拉尔夫 太冷了
Sorry, Ralphie, it's just too cold.
连我的脂肪都无法抵挡
Even my blubber isn't helping.
冬天冷 夏天热
Cold in the winter, hot in the summer.
我长你们干嘛
Why did I grow you?
你的手真冷 我看看
Oh, your hands feel cold. Let me look at them.
哇 真暖和 我是在依帕内玛海滩吗
Whoa, that's toasty! Am in Ipanema?
巴西里约热内卢南部的一个城市
我能坚持 现在是两点半
I can do this. It's 2:30.
侯默随时会来的
Homer's gonna be here any minute.
咋了
What?
换马姬
三点
三点换马姬
现在喂猫
什么鬼
What the...?
得去把马姬换回来
Ooh, got to relieve Marge!
我的手开始僵了
My hands are starting to freeze.
希望侯默快点来
I hope Homer gets here soon.
为什么站起来
Why are we standing?
距商店开门还得几小时
We still have hours before the store opens.
防止有人插队
To keep out the cutters.
你打到我的背了
Ow! You're punching me in the back.
我没动
I ain't doin' it.
是我肚子里的孩子在剧烈运动
It's the baby what's in my belly thrashing about.
如果你要临盆 我可以帮忙接生
If you go into labor, I'll help you deliver,
但生出来的孩子得排到后边
but then that baby has to go to the back of the line.
就是
Yeah!
我知道怎么控制孩子
I know how to hold a baby in.
祝大家有个安全的黑色星期五
Have a safe Black Friday,
欢迎来到无敌乱斗
and welcome to Thunderdome.
我的手冻住了
My hands are frozen,
这样就更方便做这个了
which makes it easier to do this.
电子产品
蒲团玩偶
电子产品区
The electronics department.
我会抢到的
I'm going to make it.
我抢不到了
I'm not gonna make it!
这个大卖♥♥场里还有一丁点人性吗
Is there one drop of humanity in this big-box store?
别看了马姬 其他时候
Don't look, Marge. At any other time of year,
这个男人的生命都比电视珍贵
that man's life would be worth more than a TV,
但圣诞不行
but not at Christmas.
告诉我孙女我活过
Tell my granddaughter I existed.
不愁孩子生出来没人带了
This will help raise the little one.
*叮叮当 叮叮当*
*Jangle bells, jangle bells*
*我们有电视啦*
*We gots a TV*
*现在我们唯一缺的*
*Now the only thing we lack*
*就是电啦 嘿*
*Is e-lectricity, hey!*
你做到了 马姬
You did it, Marge.
你送了可怜的老男人一份最珍贵的礼物
You've given a poor old man the greatest gift of all,
孙女的爱
a grandchild's love.
所有一切都值
Well, that makes it all...
我没它不行
I can't leave without one of those.
给你一百换它
I'll give you a hundred bucks for it.
无法拒绝
Can't say no to that.
马姬 真对不起 我没想让你失望
Oh! Marge, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to let you down.
我不怨你 我不会让自己怨你
I'm not mad at you. I won't let myself be mad at you.
今天是圣诞 孩子喜欢的圣诞
This is Christmas, and Christmas is great for our kids,
我一直发誓
and I vow on my life
会让圣诞变得美好
to make it a great Christmas.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表