算是单亲妈妈
kind of a single mom...
就这样
and that's it.
她是个英雄 就是这样 姐妹
She's a damn hero, is what she is, sis.
*你受万众瞩目*
*You've got all eyes on you*
*一个讨人厌的家庭主妇*
*A nasty housewife lady*
*快从你的妈妈壳里钻出来*
*Come out of your mom shell*
*变成一个大美女*
*And become a bombshell*
*你能行的 马姬*
*You've got this, Margie*
*你比你想的更强*
*You're stronger than you know*
*起身 舞蹈*
*Get up and dance*
*起飞 起飞*
*Get up, get up and*
*边唱边摇摆*
*Sashay with Chanté*
*抚弄那蓬松的蓝色秀发*
*Work that blue bouffanté*
*唱吧 舞吧*
*Do it, do it*
*所有的男生都说*
*All the boys say*
女人拥有一切
Women can have it all.
包括大鸡鸡
Even penises!
*她很潮*
*She's so chic*
*又能干*
*Such savoir faire*
*为家庭主妇提供真实感*
*Serving housewife realness*
*售卖♥♥特百味*
*Selling Tubberware*
*她是位非凡的女性*
*She's a female phenomenon*
*并不仅仅是位母亲*
*And much more than a mom*
*性感又亲切*
*So sexy, so snuggable*
*她做的可可让人想一口喝光*
*Her cocoa is so chuggable*
*我们的蓝小鸭成了天鹅*
*Our blue duck has become a swan*
*她就是个尤物*
*She's a Glamazon.*
*边唱边摇摆*
*Sashay with Chanté*
*抚弄那蓬松的蓝色秀发*
*Work that blue bouffanté...*
你好 海伦
Oh, hi, Helen.
你好 马姬
Hi, Marge.
我听说你在卖♥♥特百味
I heard you're selling Tubberware.
家里揭不开锅了吗
Money troubles at home?
干嘛这么酸 海伦
Why are you so bitter, Helen?
是因为你老公宁愿玩玩具火车
Is it because your husband would rather play with his toy train
也不愿玩你吗
than with you?
太明显了
All aboard!
不要海伦
Not Helen!
你得注意点了 巴仔
You better beware, Bart.
妈妈现在可有底气了
Mom just grew a backbone.
威士忌
你说真的吗 妈妈
You mean it, Mother?
你终于同意让我学空手道了
You'll finally let me take karate lessons?
我还给你买♥♥了道服
I'll even buy you a gi.
那我就不用必须穿着睡衣了
Oh, I won't have to wear pajamas?
只在睡觉的时候
Only at bedtime--
也就是我看完《生活大爆♥炸♥》之后
which I'm moving to after The Big Bang Theory.
太棒了
Bazinga!
一切看似顺利进展
All seemed well,
但就像《少年谢尔顿》 美好终有竟时
but like Young Sheldon, it would not last forever.
你好妈妈 空手道远比我想象得还
Oh, hello, Mother. Karate is so much better than I ever...
西摩 我就知道这日记是假的
Seymour! I knew this journal was a lie!
你是怎么知道的
Um, how would you know that?
西摩从不用分号♥
Seymour never uses semicolons.
大家认为母亲对我很刻薄; 她没有
他说分号♥让他反胃
He says they make him queasy.
我从不记日记 我没有什么心事
I don't even keep a journal. I have no inner thoughts.
日记是我安插的 对不起
I planted that journal. I'm sorry.
我这么做你就会对你儿子好点
I did it so you'd be nicer to your son.
对他好点 是我惯坏了这小王八蛋
Nicer?! I spoiled the little loser!
但我再也不会了
But not anymore.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的天哪 可怜的女孩
Oh, my God, that poor girl.
追上她西摩 给她打个A
Go to her, Seymour. Give her an "A."
除了小南瓜贴纸 教师联盟不允许
The teachers' union forbids me from giving out
我给任何鼓励性质的东西
anything more encouraging than a pumpkin sticker.
你侮辱了那条黄带
You're a disgrace to that yellow belt!
老谋子酒馆
看看我 大家
Look at me, boys!
我像梅丽尔·斯特里普老公一样吃软饭啦
I'm living off my wife like Mr. Meryl Streep!
他叫邓·甘莫
Don Gummer.
侯默 你知道马姬到底靠什么赚钱吗
Homer, do you know exactly what Marge is up to?
我们知道并且告诉了除你以外的其他人
Because, uh, we know, and we've told everybody except you.
真朋友才这样
Like true friends.
怎么了
What's going on?
如果你想知道真♥相♥
If you want to know the truth,
-去这里 -这上面写的是这儿的地址
- go to this address. - That's the address of this bar.
没错 到这喝个烂醉
That's right. Get really drunk,
然后去这个地址
then go to this address.
你好 你在名单上吗
Hello. Are you on the list?
参加一个特百味派对还非得上名单
I have to be on the list for a Tubberware party?
对 参加我们这个就得这样
Well, you do for this one.
马姬就像唐娜·瑞德和唐娜·莎曼结合体
Marge is like if Donna Reed and Donna Summer combined
来解决你所有的食物储存问题
to solve all your food storage problems.
还有小道消息说 脱掉变装
And rumor has it, out of drag,
马姬是个结实性感的真男人
Marge is hot, hunky and all man.
我老婆跟这些一点都不沾边
My wife is none of those things!
她连打嗝都要回避一下
She leaves the room to burp!
马姬 你没告诉我你骗所有人
Marge! You didn't tell me you're tricking all these people
认为你是个变装皇后
into thinking you're a drag queen, when you're really
可你是个需要授予权力的普通家庭主妇
a regular housewife in need of empowerment, and now...
而我现在要大声讲出来 那样也不差啊
that I say it out loud, it doesn't seem so bad.
她不是个女装扮演者
She's not a female impersonator.
她就是个扮演者
She's just a personator.
女人什么都想收编进来
Women co-opt everything.
真高兴看见又一对夫妇有矛盾了
Good to see another couple in trouble.
我们走吧 杜威
Let's go, Dewey.
在我找到我的黄油盒之前我是不会走的
I'm not leaving till I find my butter tub.
照照镜子吧
Look in the mirror.
孩子们 让我们单独待会儿
Kids, please give us a moment.
你可以留下
You're cool.
马娇丽 我不是个完美的人
Marjorie, I'm not a perfect man,
但我觉得我也有进步
But I like to think I've evolved.
我甚至接受了所有
I've accepted the several different actors
扮演过蝙蝠侠的演员
Who played Batman.
现在我认为猫应该挣的与狗一样多
I now believe cats should earn as much as dogs."
我不想听你的傻屌♥演讲
I don't want to hear your stupid speech.
我本来有了那么一瞬间的信心 现在全毁了
I had a moment of confidence, and now it's destroyed.
我要出去一趟 你可以一边照顾孩子
I'm going out. You can watch the kids
一边猜我去哪了
and wonder where I am.
不 我一点儿都不想管他
No. I don't want anything to do with him.
丽莎 你还好吧
Lisa, are you okay?
我试图像上帝一样操纵大局 但和真正的
I tried to play God, and like the real God,
上帝一样 事情被我搞得一团糟
it went horribly wrong.
生活对于辛普森家的女人来说很艰难
Life was a struggle for the Simpson women.
对阿麦也一样
Even Maggie.
但有生命就会有希望
But where there is life, there is hope.
那是崭新的美好的一天的开始
That was the beginning of a new day, a wonderful day,
这一天很快将会彻底改变辛普森家女人的命运
a day that would soon change the Simpson women forever.
你念一下
Read the tots.
"去屋顶"
"Go to the roof"?
用餐愉快
Enjoy.
下一个
Next!
你被开除了
哦 我日
Aw, man!
丽莎 你愿意和我们共进午餐吗
Lisa, would you join us for lunch?
我们想给你的生活施点魔法
We decided to bring some magic into your life.
是你应得的 甜心 你是这个镇上
Ah, you deserve it, sweetie. You're the only person
唯一一个不只考虑自己的人了
in this town who thinks about someone other than herself.
你是唯一一个愿意听老吉尔讲话的人
The only person who would listen to old Gil when he...
她终于找到了吃午餐的地方
She had finally found her place to eat lunch.
但这是怎么回事 难道侯默不再想喝酒吗
But what is this? Has Homer lost his will to drink?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表