辛普森一家
第三十三季 第一集
富兰克林·蔡斯
一生奉献给歌♥舞剧
等我死了
When I die,
我也要在追悼会上
We should totally get this sandwich place
订这种三明治
For my memorial.
太香了 我都等不及了
So good. Can't wait.
这些人都深爱着蔡斯先生
Oh, all these people loved Mr. Chase.
他的学生们都难以接受这个事实
His students are taking it so hard.
学歌♥舞剧的总是这么浮夸
Yeah, nobody grieves like theater kids.
这是我的剧
This is my show!
他们为啥要唱电脑什么的
Why are they singing about computers?
这是一部关于千年虫的歌♥舞剧
It was a musical about y2k,
在当时千年虫可是很可怕的
Which was very scary back then.
比现在的任何东西都可怕
Scarier than anything we have now.
这剧是在新年夜演出的
The whole show takes place on new year's eve,
-1999年 -*五四三二*
- 1999. - *Five, four, three, two*
*零零零*
*Zero, zero, zero*
*午夜倒数迎接千年虫*
*A midnight countdown to Y2K*
*倒数五四三二我会不会也归零*
*Five, four, three, two, will I be a zero*
*当明天变成今天*
*When tomorrow becomes today*
妈妈 哪个是你
Mom, which one are you?
我在这个位置
I was right over here.
在舞台侧面 指挥大家
In the wings, calling all the shots...
我是舞台监督
As the stage manager.
蔡斯夫人 请您节哀
Mrs. Chase, I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
看看我在打扫富兰克林的办公室时
Say, look what I found when I was cleaning out
发现了什么
Franklin's office.
我的提词本
My prompt book.
这里记下了
This binder lists all the cues
整场演出的所有提示
for the entire production.
富兰克林总是说你是这部剧的灵魂人物
Oh, Franklin always said you were the heart of the show...
你掌控舞台的时候 充满激♥情♥
That your stage managing was so... zealous.
我管理起来确实比较严格
I definitely ran a tight ship.
但很明显大家也能从中感受到很多乐趣
But in a fun way everyone loved, obviously.
-谁说不是呢 -可太有趣了
- Oh, yeah, totally. - Super fun.
当然我确实也很想在台前表演
Of course, I would have loved to have been in the show,
可惜我有一副破锣嗓子
except I'm not much of a singer.
但在我的想象里 我的声音犹如天籁
But in my imagination, I've got the voice of a disney princess.
真是特别的回忆
Oh... what a special time.
春田高中
提词本
舞台监督
马姬·布伟业
我多想能重温那段时光啊
I'd give anything to feel that magic again.
*剧本标注和对白提示*
*Script notes and sound cues*
*让我重温昔日时光*
*Take me there again*
*身穿黑衣躲在幕后*
*In my blacks in the backs of the wings*
*无人能见*
*So I'm not seen*
*在舞台背后*
*No one knows the magic*
*大显神通的*
*That hides behind the scenes*
*正是本人*
*It's me*
*演员已就位*
*The cast said yes*
*今天上映音乐剧*
*We're putting on a musical*
*各就各位*
*Places, everybody*
*准备开始*
*It's time to start the show*
*演员都需要我提示*
*That's what actors need me to say*
*不然会晕头又转向*
*Otherwise, they wouldn't know where to go*
*收拾好行头*
*Cinch up the hemlines*
*检查好麦克*
*Sound check all the mics*
*门关上 铃响起*
*Close the door, ring the bell*
*灯光暗下之时*
*And bring down the house lights*
*轮到我马姬·布伟业上场*
*It's curtains up for Marge Bouvier*
*我又成为了那个*
*Cause I'm once again the star*
*幕后的大明星*
*Of the backstage*
你是导演吗
Wow, you're the director?
我更重要 我是舞台监督
No, more important... the stage manager.
休息五分钟 伙计们
Five minutes, guys!
-谢谢 -五分钟
- Thank you, five. - Five minutes.
我一直都很喜欢这种感觉 直到...
I always used to love saying that, before...
*洗不完的衣服*
*The endless loads of laundry*
*刷不完的盘子*
*The dishes piled high*
*还有无止境的吵闹*
*The whining and complaining*
*是我的*
*It's mine*
*是我的*
*It's mine*
*是我的*
*It's mine*
*够了*
*Enough*
*我要回到我的歌♥舞剧大家庭*
*I'm returning to my theater family*
*重拾我们最快乐的回忆*
*A revival of our fondest memories*
*唱*
*Singin'...*
*叨来咪*
*Do Re Mi*
*这部剧*
*This show*
*将会是*
*Will be*
*小镇的大热门*
*The talk of the town*
*火爆全城场场爆满一票难求*
*A hit, a smash, the rage*
*春田镇最需要的就是*
*And there's nothing Springfield needs more*
*歌♥舞剧*
*Than a play*
很好
Good!
*因为我又成为了那个*
*'Cause I'm once again the*
*人见人爱花见花开车见车载*
*Appreciated, well-respected, never, ever disconnected*
*众人爱戴*
*Nothing but the most impressive*
*万人敬仰的*
*Everybody's dearest friended*
*后台*
*Star*
*大明星*
*Of the backstage*
*她是大明星 多么闪耀*
*She's the star, see how she shines*
*需要提示时 她都会在*
*She answers when we call for lines*
*大家各就各位*
*Places, everybody*
宝贝 能重回你的歌♥舞剧里
Wow, honey, those dorks are so excited to be
这帮呆子都很兴奋啊
in your show again.
我会尽我所能支持你
And I will do everything I can to support you...
等我到了老谋子酒馆喝酒吹逼的时候
while I'm at Moe's.
抱歉 马姬 我得退出表演了
Sorry, Marge, but I got to drop out of the show.
我在回忆往昔载歌♥载舞时
I broke my hip while singing and dancing
摔伤了屁♥股♥
about feeling young again.
老爸 要不你替莱尼
Say, dad, what if you filled in for Lenny
参加老妈的音乐剧吧
and joined mom's musical?
没错 那你就成为最支持伴侣的丈夫了
Yeah, then you'd be the most supportive husband ever.
好主意 孩子们
Great idea, kids.
我参加 亲爱的
I'm all in, babe!
麻烦给我来条超紧身舞蹈裤
One pair of super tight dance pants, please!
从今天开始 我们就是死敌了
From this day forward, we are enemies.
生生世世
Forever and ever.
永远
Forever.
礼堂
彩排进行中
好了
Okay,
又回到舞台上了 我们好像回到了年轻时
back on stage... It's just like we're teenagers again.
我们开始彩排吧
Now let's start the rehearsal.
歌♥舞剧
Theater!
等等 我们不能没有萨莎·里德
Wait, we can't start without Sasha Reed.
她才是舞台上的焦点
she was the star of the show.
她考上了茱莉亚学院[纽约顶尖艺术学院]
She got into Julliard.
萨莎
Sasha.
你永远忘不了跟你合作的第一个女主角
You never forget your first diva.
我真想知道她最近在干什么
I'd love to know what she's been up to.
作为你们负责任的舞台监督
Well, as your dutiful stage manager,
我联♥系♥了她很多次 但一直没收到回复
I did reach out repeatedly, but never heard back.
我想我们永远无法得知
I guess we'll never know what happened
萨莎在离开老春田镇出发去纽约后
after Sasha left little old Springfield
发生了什么
for New York City.
不要把话说太绝了
Never say never!
你们好 老朋友们
Hello, old friends!
是萨莎
It's Sasha!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表