请带我们回家吧
Let's go home, please.
我一直在想
Okay, here's what I've been thinking.
有一个特殊的日子 大家都穿成
A special day where everyone dresses
他们最喜欢的超级英雄那样
like their favorite superheroes.
没错 我们还能做英雄三明治吃
Oh, yeah. We can make hero sandwiches.
你知道与你共事哪点最好吗 一切都好
You know what I love about working with you? Everything.
等等 没到家
Wait a minute, this isn't home.
英雄三明治店
太奇怪了
That's so weird.
你刚说了英雄三明治
You just mentioned hero sandwiches.
就像车在听我们说话
It's almost like the car was listening to us.
咱们试试它
Yeah. Let's test this out.
话说 马姬 我该买♥♥点甜甜圈
Say, Marge, I could go for some doughnuts.
猪油小子甜甜圈
我饿到能吃下一匹马
I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.
阿壳汉堡
天呐
Holy crap.
春田镇第一教堂
公♥司♥现在在研究一些跟猴子相关的
This company is up to some kind of monkey business.
无人驾驶车有个问题
There's a problem with the driverless car.
车没问题 那是我们的赞助驾驶项目
Oh, there's no problem; it's our sponsored rides program.
车会自动组合你们的对话 表情
The cars passively combine your conversations,
以及从艾可飞公♥司♥偷来的个人数据
facial expressions and data we stole from Equifax
艾可飞公♥司♥ 美国三大个人信用评估机构巨头之一 曾遭黑客攻击 用户个人信息大量泄漏
来决定由哪个企业赞助商
to determine which of our corporate sponsors
负责驾驶
to take you to.
企业赞助商吗 扯什么
Corporate sponsors? What the...?
你们卖♥♥免费汽车赚的钱还不够吗
Don't you make enough money giving out cars for free?
你们认为交♥友♥网♥站目的真是社交吗
Do you think dating sites want you to meet other people?
他们想要的是数据
They want your data.
所有网站都是如此
That's what all websites want.
爬虫网站就不是
Not DataGrab.Net.
它是
Yep.
你无法阻止我们
And you can't stop us.
你们入职时 签订了保密协议
When you joined, you signed nondisclosure agreements,
没人真正读过它
which nobody ever reads.
你不会想跟我们作对的
You don't want to mess with us.
我们的律师甚至敢与狼杂交
We have lawyers that were crossbred with wolves.
你就等着我的那个
Well, you prepare to hear from a guy
伪装的律师老谋子吧
pretending to be my lawyer, probably Moe.
现在 我要坐传送带电梯轻蔑的离开
Now I'm gonna defiantly exit on this moving walkway.
再会
Good day.
我应该及时下去的
I should have gotten off.
我的客户 侯默·辛普森 起诉你方
So, my client, uh, Homer Simpson, is suing youse.
我不是伪律师
I am not a pretend attorney,
我是侯默的讼师 律师 再见
I am Homer's liar-- lawyer. Good-bye.
这不是我说的那种可乐
That wasn't the kind of coke I was talking about.
苏打水
焦炭[有可乐意] 用于炼钢
西摩 你开太快了
Seymour, you're driving too fast.
妈妈 这是无人驾驶汽车
Mother, it's a self-driving car.
专心看路
Keep your eyes on the road!
我该拿你怎么办
Aw, what am I gonna do with you?
协助自杀
看 他们拿了我们的保险
Look, they take our insurance.
马姬 我不敢相信他们入侵了
Marge, I can't believe they invaded
我神圣的车
the sanctity of my car.
接下来是谁 亚莉克莎吗
I mean, what's next? Alexa?
亚马逊推出的语♥音♥助手
亚莉克莎会帮助您
Alexa is only here to help.
正在点镇静茶
Ordering calming tea.
谢谢你 亚莉克莎 一方面
Thank you, Alexa. Now, on the one hand,
我们知道他们在操纵别人
we know they're manipulating people.
但工作那么开心 谁还在乎那个
But who gives a darn when working there is so much fun?
不是吗
Huh? Huh?
马姬 我怎么会是道德的那个
Marge, I can't be the ethical one.
是的 他不是
That's right, he can't.
他还有个亚莉克莎
He has a secret Alexa.
我只负责提供曲奇和果酱吐司饼干
I'm only for cookies and Pop-Tarts.
我要去开车兜兜风
I'm going for a drive,
开我自己驾驶的破车
in an old-fashioned freedom-mobile,
除了我手♥机♥里应用软件 没人能追踪我
with nobody tracking me except the apps on my phone.
老谋子酒馆
伯恩斯先生 你怎么在这
Mr. Burns? What are you doing here?
不知道 我坐在那种白♥痴♥的机器车里
I don't know. I was in one of those cursed robot cars
就像一个囚禁的老鼠
saying I felt like a poisoned rat.
然后你现身在老谋子酒馆 真想不到
And you wound up at Moe's. Well, fancy that.
买♥♥这些关键词真值
Oh, buying those key words really paid off.
蟑螂 老鼠 蛆 有毒 潮湿 莱尼 绝望
无聊 威廉格里菲思威尔逊[戒酒协会创始人] 自动点唱机 地狱 洞穴 鬼地方
有了全自动的无人驾驶工具
There's no way to stop them, with their fleet of horseless,
他们所向披靡
driverless carriages.
你指汽车吗
You mean their cars?
汽车 是的 整个镇都沉醉于此
The cars. Yes, the whole town is besotted with them.
如果我们能让这些汽车停止运行
If we could just shut down the cars,
我们就能打败整个公♥司♥
we'd kill the whole company.
-你会帮我吗 -会
- Will you help me? - I will.
那家公♥司♥想骗我们买♥♥东西
That company is tricking us into buying things,
但我不喜欢被人牵着鼻子做事
and I don't like anybody telling me what to do.
遵命 啤酒先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Sign.
喂 我们都是雇员啊
Hey, we're all employees.
我们偷偷摸摸难道不显得更可疑吗
Wouldn't it be less suspicious if we weren't skulking?
好吧
Fine.
好了 我们需要走到主机房♥那里
All right, we need to get to the master computer
让车停止运行
and disable the cars.
辛普森 你有主服务器室的钥匙吗
Simpson, you have a key to the main server room?
但我有孩子宝玩具室的钥匙
No, but I do have a key to the Nerf-a-torium,
那里有门通向主服务器室
which has a door to the main server room.
我只需要重新配置深层神经网络
I just need to reconfigure the deep neural net
让汽车燃料部件失效
and disable the cars' fuel cells.
它们都会完全停止 公♥司♥也就完了
They'll all stop dead, and the company will be ruined.
不 不行
No, you don't.
侯默 你难道要毁了发生在我们身上
Homer, you want to destroy the best thing
最棒的一件事吗
that ever happened to us?
当然了 除过三个孩子
Except for the three kids, of course.
最好的当然是三个孩子
Obviously the three kids.
马姬 听听你在说什么
Marge, listen to yourself.
这些车正在偷走我们的生活
These cars are stealing our lives.
但我们有合同
But-but we have a contract,
而且我们是如此快乐
and we're having so much fun.
各位
Guys?
我们遇到一点情况
We have a situation.
赞助生活
什么意思
What does that mean?
是赞助驾驶的下一步
It's the next step from sponsored rides.
为什么只窃听人们在车里的活动
Why eavesdrop on people only when they're in their cars?
我们要把麦克风从车里挪到车钥匙链上
We're moving the microphone from the car to the fob.
这样人们走到哪里都会带去 甚至是盥洗室
That goes everywhere. Even the powder room.
我们称之为男女皆宜可放水室
Um, we call it the unisex voiditorium.
我在这里做什么
What am I doing here?
就这样 我只需按这一个按钮
There. I just have to push this one button,
这些车就全报废了
and the cars are disabled.
放恶狗 签字
Release the pound... sign.
别按下去 会留下指纹
Don't touch that button. You'll leave fingerprints.
请让我来按
Allow me.
马姬 你终于来到了正义的一方
Marge, you've come over to the side of good.
没错 这是我第一次觉得
That's right, for the first time ever,
我是两个人中更好的那个
I'm the lesser of two evils.
老天
Good Lord!
自动乌托邦变不动乌托邦了
This autopia has become a not-topia.
有这个称呼吗
Is that a thing?
没什么比得上吃鱼糕了
Nothing like eating fish sticks.
我的眼睛 好疼
Ow, my eyes! ! Ah!
车动不了了 出不去了
The car won't move! Can't get out!
*我曾到过天堂*
*I've been to paradise*
别放这首歌♥
Not this song!
*从未来过*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表