most supportive BRAs anyone has ever seen.
我们是男权联 我们是男权联
We are BRAs! We are BRAs!
咱家儿子有一个 两个
Our son has one, two...
八个朋友
...eight friends.
他们不止是朋友 咱儿子是领导
They're more than just friends, he's-he's the leader.
我正在感受这波轻松愉悦
I'm feeling this wave of relief,
不用再担心儿子的社交生活
not worrying about my son's social life.
我可以不再当妈妈 而是做一个女人
I can stop being a mother and start being a... a woman.
再说一遍 再说一遍
Say it. Say it again.
咱儿子有朋友啦
Our son has friends.
春田镇第一教堂
夏娃被陷害了
这就是为什么我坐马桶
This is why I sit.
阿壳汉堡店
春田镇
Springfield,
一座活在恐惧之中的小镇
a town living in fear,
戴着面具的恶作剧爱好者自称"蛮横暴徒"
as masked pranksters calling themselves "Bossy Riot,"
到处传播女权主义的恐怖信息
spread their terrifying message of female empowerment.
"美少女基♥地♥组♥织♥"最新的受害人是
The latest victim of this "Gal Qaeda,"
我们曾引以为傲的庄严的面粉供应男权象征
Our once-proud symbol of the portly pastry-purveying patriarchy.
猪油姑娘甜甜圆
"猪油姑娘"
"Lard Lady"?
可是甜甜圈是男子气概的终极象征
But a donut is the ultimate symbol of masculinity.
警方只有一条对于蛮横暴徒的身份线索
The only lead police have as to the identity of Bossy Riot
那就是这个保安摄像头拍下的连续镜头
is this security camera footage.
吃我的裙子吧
老谋子和他的棒球棒
Moe and his bats.
蛮横暴徒太酷了
Bossy Riot is so cool.
我们需要无畏无惧的女性活动家
We need fearless female activists
回击厌女症和大爷式占座
to fight back against misogyny and man-spreading.
不管他们是谁 都是这座小镇有史以来
Well, whoever they are, they are the coolest badasses
最酷的狠角色 不管是谁
this town has ever seen, whoever they are.
巴仔对我使眼色了
Ooh, Bart winked at me.
我肯定被恶作剧了
I must be in on a joke.
巴仔 你是蛮横暴徒之一吗
Bart, are you in Bossy Riot?
-怎么可能 -那就好
- No way. - Ah, good.
因为如果你在为女性权利作斗争
Because if you were fighting for women's rights,
我的整个宇宙观全部都会被毁掉
it would destroy my entire vision of the universe.
其实我就是暴徒本徒
Actually, I totally am.
你不可能是女权活动家
You can't be an activist for women's rights?
你对于女权主义一无所知
You don't know anything about the feminist cause.
我当然知道 小妞们受到了不公正待遇
Sure I do. Chicks get a raw deal.
我在细节方面可能有点模糊 但请相信我
I'm a little fuzzy on the deets, but take my word for it.
细节才是重点 你又不是姑娘
It's all about the deets. You're not a girl.
你就是想满世界涂鸦
You just want to spray-paint
看着颜料滴下来 静静欣赏
the world and watch it drip.
你从来不会因为说话就被讽刺声音尖锐
You've never been called shrill just because you speak up.
而且姑娘的衣服没口袋
And-and girls' clothing has no pockets,
你们的口袋多的不行
while yours are lousy with pockets!
说得好 我要记下来
This is good stuff, I got to write it down.
口袋=平等
这是别人的战争
This is someone else's war,
你 你就是个唯利是图的小人
and you, y-you're just a mercenary.
小人很酷 就像波巴·费特
Mercenaries are cool, like Boba Fett.
对呀 波巴·费特 好酷的角色哦
Oh, yeah, Boba Fett, great character.
波巴·费特是狠角色 他穿盔甲和披风
Boba Fett's badass. He wears a jetpack and a cape.
选个阵营吧 怪胎
Pick a lane, weirdo.
为什么每个有关女权主义的讨论
Why does every discussion about feminism
最后都会变成星球大战的讨论
turn into an argument about Star Wars?
如果波巴·费特真是个这么厉害的赏金猎人
If Boba Fett's such a great bounty hunter,
为什么他的盔甲都这么破
why is his armor all banged up?
那只是假象 就像可怜的牛仔布
It's a look, like distressed denim.
如果你根本不关心女权主义
You shouldn't be part of a protest
就不该成为抗♥议♥的一部分
if you don't care about the cause.
你关心 你来啊
Well, you care. Why don't you come with?
我也许会的
Maybe I will.
好 带上黑手套 不准带身份证
Great. Bring black gloves and no ID.
你被泰瑟枪击中过对吧
You've been Tasered before, right?
只会疼到你晕过去
It only hurts until you pass out.
我很激动 我想的 真的 但是
I'm excited; I want to, I do, but...
还是有一部分我会害怕
there's a part of me that's scared,
那部分就是我的身体和脑袋
and that part is my body and my head.
没关系 我能理解
It's okay, I get it.
光说不练也没什么错
There's nothing wrong with being all talk.
咱们女权主义者也需要啦啦队
Us feminists need cheerleaders, too.
春田小学
怎么了 我的无情贝德·金斯伯格伙伴们
So, what's up, my fellow Ruthless Bader Ginsburgs?
鲁丝·贝德·金斯伯格[又称无情贝德·金斯伯格]
最高法♥院♥唯一的女法官
在其职业生涯中不遗余力地
促进性别平等和妇女权利
今晚有什么女权活动
What's on the a-gender for the evening?
你在所谓的"男生权利联盟"的朋友们
Your friends in the so-called "Boys Rights Association"
一直在抗♥议♥阿壳表演
have been protesting The Krusty Show.
男权联焚烧抗♥议♥
我说了先别烧玩具
I told you not to light the toys yet.
我没有 他们不小心烧了起来
I didn't, they just burst into flames.
阿壳投降了 他说他再也不会
Krusty caved. He said he'd never show
播放女生版《傻猫和坏鼠》了
another all-girl Itchy & Scratchy ever again.
我们要毁坏所有《傻猫和坏鼠》的
So we're gonna destroy the master tapes
母带
of every Itchy & Scratchy.
等下 什么 不
Wait, what? No.
我很喜欢那部动画片
I love those cartoons.
我不能让你们这么做
I can't let you do it.
你不能"让"我们这么做
Oh, you can't "let" us?
别大惊小怪的[母牛]
Don't have a lady cow.
所有奶牛都是母的
All cows are ladies.
春田小学
哥哥寻找器
上次你说我光说不练
That thing you said about me being all talk?
我准备好了两种回击
Well, I have prepared two comebacks,
现在都说给你听
and I will now give you both.
那些女孩要毁了所有《傻猫和坏鼠》
Those girls are gonna destroy every Itchy & Scratchy, forever!
男孩们男孩们
Hey, hey, boys and boys!
恭喜大家
Well, congratulations,
我再也不会播放女生版《傻猫和坏鼠》了
I'm never gonna air the girl Itchy & Scratchy again.
你们点到了我的痛处 正中赞助商
You hit me where it hurts the most: right in the sponsors.
小丑阿壳
主办方
UFC男性古龙水 安全T裆护裆
枪膏二头肌油 烟草男孩儿童烟草
阿壳档案室
美丽神话
全都买♥♥下吧
Buy 'em all.
太迟了
We're too late.
她们要毁了所有电视直播的录像带
They're going to destroy the tapes on live TV.
我们赶快帮他把胸罩解开然后赶去
Let's get him out of those bras and go.
不 你们可以让我继续被绑着 我挺好的
Uh, no, you can leave me like this. I'm good.
我们是蛮横暴徒
We are Bossy Riot,
我们要把所有原版《傻猫和坏鼠》
and we're gonna drop all the original Itchy & Scratchys
倒进这池卸甲水中
into a pool of nail polish remover.
真是疯了 我们已经备份了无数次了
That's crazy. We have those backed up a thousand times.
对吗 霍华德
Right, Howard?
你是干什么吃的
What do you do?!
别这么做 那些动画片很好笑
Don't do it. Those shows are funny.
老鼠杀猫 满场内脏
Mice killing cats, guts everywhere.
男生的内脏还是女生的内脏不重要
It doesn't matter if it's boy guts or girl guts.
内脏就是内脏
Guts are guts.
喜剧的重点就是
See, the thing about comedy is...
巴仔 别再说大男子主义那套了
Bart, stop mansplaining!
不 不 不 如果我继续说下去
No, no, no, no, if I keep talking,
他们终会明白的
they'll get it eventually.
烟雾熏着我的眼睛了
The fumes are burning my eyes.
瞧 他们哭了 在直播上
Look, they're crying, on live TV.
给他们的眼泪撒亮片
Glitterize their tears.
妈妈
Mama!
别担心 先生 你的兄弟统一口径
Don't worry, sir, your brothers are united
一致让你背锅
in blaming this on you.
猩猩浴巾
回来
Hey, hey! Come back here!
你们 亲爱的无辜少女
You there, sweet innocent girls,
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表