亲爱的 我跟你一样
Aw, honey, I'm just as bad as you.
我指导你父亲和哥哥如何做
I coached your father and brother on how to act
才能勉强撑过这顿饭
to get through this dinner.
我自己也误导了你们
I've actually misled you myself.
我说我来自尼日利亚
I said I'm from Nigeria.
其实我两岁的时候搬去那里的
In truth, I moved there when I was two.
我是从喀麦隆来的
I'm from Cameroon.
你不好奇吗 我跟你说是我父亲的那个人
Didn't you wonder why the man I told you was my father
看起来并不像他
didn't look like him?
我以为他头发全都掉光
I assumed he had lost all his hair
然后又多长了点体重而已
and put on an obscene amount of weight.
好吧 自己做生意是真的很难
Well, it's really hard running your own business.
你才没有自己做生意
You don't run your own business.
我准备开始筹备新喜剧
I'm starting a new farce.
好吧 诚实真的很扫兴
Wow, honesty really kills a party.
我们都去我的新房♥间里玩如何
What do you say we all go kick it in my new room?
你什么时候有新房♥间了
When did you get a new room?
就在大家的注意力都在丽莎身上时
While everyone was focused on Lisa,
我做了点小改造
I did a little remodel.
我没有设门禁 不过要说对暗号♥才行
I didn't pull permits, but it's up to code.
孩子 你为什么这么做
Boy, why did you do this?
你准备在哪里睡觉
Where are you gonna sleep?
农民才睡觉呢 我想要个可以快活的地方
Eh, sleep's for farmers. I wanted a place to chill.
我明白
Oh, I get it.
特别懂
Totally get it.
那么再来两瓶啤酒
So, that's two more beers.
然后...你想喝什么 谢丽尔
And... what were you drinking there, Cheryl?
越橘苹果汁马提尼
Cranapple martini.
我的第一个快乐结局
My first happy ending!
我完全同意
"I completely agree."
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom!
我爱你 萨姆
I love you, Sam.
我爱你 巴仔
I love you, Bart.
我也爱你
And I love you,
房♥间
room.
迪斯科司徒总是在求爱
Disco Stu always pitchin' woo.
太酷了 德里克 你和猎豹
Ferocious, Drederick. You and the cheetah.
让我进去 我要跟那小子谈谈
Let me in. I need to talk to the boy!
-情况已经失控了 -你没在名单上
- This has gotten out of hand! - Not on the list.
拜托 我认识他 我们总在一起混
Aw, come on, man, I know him. We hang out all the time.
当然了
Sure you do.
你可以进来 亲爱的
You can come in, sweetheart.
我来处理 老侯
I'll take care of this, Homie.
让让 先生 你把安全出口挡住了
Move along, sir. You're blocking the fire escape.
本集终
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表