做一个相信这些文字的人
Be the man who believes in those words,
让我与侯默之间的光赋予我们的宇宙生机
and let the light between me and Homer give life to our universe.
先生们 这电影是你们的了
Gentlemen, the film is yours.
你是个好人 阿壳
You're a good man, Krusty.
只因为跟你在一起
Only when I'm with you,
这也是我不想再见到你的原因
which is why I never want to see you again.
我也是这样想的
I want that, too.
我做了无数访谈 兄弟 但现在
I've done a lot of interviews, man, but wow.
我很感激拜伦·艾伦没来成
I-I am so glad that Byron Allen canceled.
自那之后 我的电影生涯就完蛋了
And after that, my movie career was kaput.
我被送回了儿童频道
I was sent back to kids TV
再也不去想做出什么好东西来
and never cared about making anything good ever again.
大家都听到了 谁又能忘记呢
Well, folks, you heard it. Who could ever forget it?
一位自私之人的一个无私之举的伤心故事
A heartbreaking story about a selfish man's one selfless act.
你喜欢热腰果
Do you like hot cashews
但却没时间去加热吗
but don't have the time to heat them up?
腰果爆♥炸♥者正在摧毁加热坚果行业
'ShewBlasters is disrupting the heated nut business.
如果腰果热了 那就吃了它
If the 'Shew heats, eat it!
老妈 老爸 你们从没告诉我们
Mom! Dad! You guys never told us
你们在一部电影里共事过
you worked on a movie together.
这就是你们为什么
So that's why you've been wearing
这些年一直穿着剧组的外套
that crew jacket all these years.
那部疯狂的电影 也过去太久了
That crazy movie? Oh, man, that was a long time ago.
我们当时还是孩子
We were just kids.
感觉怎么样
What was it like?
事实证明共同拍摄的那部电影
Well, working on that movie set
与我们的婚姻有很多相似之处
turned out to be a lot like our marriage.
冗长的日子 你根本记不住的愚蠢争吵
Long days, stupid fights you don't remember,
但也有美味的早餐
but damn good breakfasts.
一顿美味的早餐能撑着你经历很多事
A good breakfast can get you through a lot.
那最后电影怎么样了 阿壳看了吗
But what happened to the movie? Did Krusty ever see it?
我不知道 可能永远也不会知道了
I don't know. I guess we'll never know.
疯狂笨蛋电影院
爱之晶又一次完整了
The love crystal is whole once more.
预言实现了
The prophecy is fulfilled.
-什么 他们笑啥 -他们以为这是喜剧
- What? Why are they laughing? - They think it's a comedy.
本意是展现我们所有人是如何联结的
It was supposed to show how we're all connected.
看看周围 也许就是这样 它成功了
Look around, man. Maybe it did, maybe it did.
如果你认为这就是结尾 那你疯了
If you think this is closure, you're nuts.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表