I sure am.
马姬 请给我几分钟
Marge, I need a moment.
一个给我 一个放托盘
One for me. One for the tray.
马姬一定会喜欢上这个
Oh, Marge would love this.
再给孩子们拿点
Something for the kids.
你可以休息了
Take the day off.
侯默 你失业的时候 我很担心
Homie, when you lost your job, I was so worried.
但这里是我见过最好的工作单位
But this is the nicest place to work I've ever seen.
来嘛 我带你参观一下
Come on, let me show you around the campus.
那是健身房♥ 从没用过
There's the gym, which has never been used.
室内摩天轮 根本不摩天
Indoor Ferris wheel, never Ferrised.
还有攀岩墙
Then there's the rock climbing wall,
还没拆包装
still in the wrapper.
游戏室
怎么会没人用这些东西
How come no one uses these things?
这些码农就没停过工作
All these coders never stop working.
我们应该帮助他们享受人生
Oh, we should help them enjoy themselves.
-嘿宅人 -怎么了 -在
- Hey, nerd. - Yes? - Yes.
-嗯 -在 -在
- Yes. - Yeah. - Yeah.
-怎么了 -你说 -在
- Yeah? - Yes. - Yes.
-在 -在 -咋了你说
- Yes. - Yes. - Huh, yes?
不 我想说
No, I just meant...
好了 你们所有人都下来
Okay, fine, all of you. Come down here.
-我在注销 -注销 -注销
- I'll log off. - Log off. - Log off.
-注销 -注销 -注销
- Log off. - Log off. - Log off.
-注销 -注销 -注销啦
- Log off. - Log off. - Log... off.
-注销 -注销
- Log off. - Log off.
加把劲 蓝队
Come on, Team Blue.
上啊 冲锋队
Go, Team Bald.
看看侯默和他苗条的妻子
Look at Homer and his surprisingly slim wife
带着团队一起做游戏
leading that team building exercise.
我们看看实时大脑活动图
Let's check the real-time brain imaging.
创造中心变成了靛蓝色
Their creative centers have gone indigo.
-情况很好 -反正不是绯红色
- Is that good? - It ain't scarlet.
侯默和马姬 你们所做的
Homer and Marge, what you two did
激励了我们的员工 起到了模范作用
to inspire our workers was paradigm blasting.
对不起 我们会换掉模范
I'm sorry. We'll replace the paradigm.
不 不 没事
No, no. It's good.
我们希望成为员工满意度第一的企业
We want to be number one in employee satisfaction.
-还有最有钱的 -竞争非常激烈
- And money. - We have the competition by the nuts.
我们买♥♥下了旧金山最后一套经济适用房♥
We bought the last affordable housing in San Francisco.
恶魔岛已经全是商品房♥了
And Alcatraz has gone condo.
候默 我们要给你升职
Homer, we're offering you a promotion
并让马姬做你的搭档
and making Marge your partner.
我们需要你这样的人才帮助我们的员工放松
We need people like you to help our workers relax.
工作高兴到忘了自己想成家或者已经成家
Have fun and forget they may want or have families.
你觉得怎么样 你接受吗
So, what do you say? Are you in?
老侯 这是我们结婚以来第一次
Homie, for the first time in our marriage,
能在一个团队里工作
we can work together as a team.
好吧 我得问下我老婆的意见
Yeah, well, I'll have to check with my wife.
-我愿意 -她同意了
- I'd love to. - She said yes!
请给我来一杯那种叫咖啡
Uh, yes, I'll have one of those coffees
但实际上是奶昔的饮料
that's actually a milkshake, please.
好的 你要哪头牛产的奶
Okay, so, what kind of cow would you like your milk from?
牧场基本款 园区吉祥物
Barnyard basic, collegiate mascot,
明尼苏达全脂...
Minnesota full-fat...?
在麦片吧里 只能点奖品
At the cereal bar, you can request nothing but prizes.
我唯一不喜欢的
The only thing I don't like
就是我不知道大家在说什么
is how I don't understand what everyone is saying.
那是新的X4P1吗
Uh, yeah, is that the, uh, new X4P1?
是的 但除非你超频
Yeah, but 18-core doesn't play nice with the motherboard
主板和18核不是很兼容
unless you overclock.
丽莎 他们说的是什么意思
So, Lisa, what does that mean?
-不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
-不知道 -你和我一样蠢
- No. - You're as stupid as I am.
你和我一样蠢
You're as stupid as I am.
妈妈
Mom!
孩子们 孩子们
Kids, kids,
你们蠢得都很有自己的特色
you're both stupid in your own special ways.
巴仔比我蠢多了
Bart's much stupider than I am.
乖女儿 让你哥哥赢一回吧
Oh, good girl. Let your brother win.
大家早上好
Good morning, everybody.
我做了柠檬方饼
I made lemon squares.
有些 如果不说大多的话 是菱形的
Some, if not most, appear to be rhombuses.
-要用复数 -两种说法都可以
- Rhombi. - Both are acceptable.
真是太有趣了 谢谢你 马姬
That was so fun. Thank-thank you, Marge.
什么 你们都还没吃呢
What? You didn't even eat them.
你们会对我们的发现惊喜万分的
Well, you'll really be thrilled with what we just found.
园区里有个正规冰球场
There's a regulation hockey rink on campus.
他们没一个人会溜冰真是太出人意料了
It's amazing how not a single one of them can skate.
体育活动让我伤感
Physical activity makes me so sad.
不 道格摆的是最糟糕的姿势 胎儿式
Oh, no. Doug's in the worst position of all: fetal.
我知道什么可以让大家开心起来
I know what'll cheer us all up.
人工智能程序写的圣诞曲
The Christmas song that was written by an A.I. Program.
*我发誓 现在是平安夜*
*I swear, it is Christmas Eve*
*我希望你也这样说*
*I hope that is what you say*
*世上最好的圣诞礼*
*The best Christmas present in the world*
*就是一声祝福*
*is a blessing...*
好了 停停停
Okay, stop. Stop, stop, stop.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你们绝不会相信我是从哪打来的 单位
Guys, you'll never guess where I'm calling you from: work.
你这是上班 那我们是在做什么
That's work? What are we doing here?
我们去查下 我有个预感
Let's check it out. I got a feeling
这扇门外会有更绿的草原
there's greener pastures just outside this door.
那里以前是芭斯罗缤冰淇淋店
Huh, that used to be a Baskin-Robbins.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我上班真的很开心
I'm actually happy at work.
我已经有7分23秒没有看时间了
I haven't looked at my watch in seven minutes and 23 seconds.
我对我们的未来很乐观
And I'm optimistic about our future.
你就好像第一次说这话
You say that like it's the first time.
我之前猜对乐透第一个数字时
Well, there was that time I had the first number right
也说过的
on the Powerball.
那是美好的一天
That was a great day.
还记得吗 27
Remember? 27.
Mm, 27.
选这个数字是咱们银行存款只有这么多了
I chose it because that's how much money we had in the bank,
27美分
27 cents.
我不干了
史密瑟斯 我们的员工怎么了
Smithers, what happened to our workers?
很明显这个新无人驾驶汽车公♥司♥
Well, apparently, this new self-driving car company
在挖我们的员工
is poaching our employees.
他们确实给LGBT群体的政策很好
They do have an excellent LGBT policy.
LGBT是什么
What's that stand for?
懒惰的游手好闲的笨蛋 还有变性人
Lazy goof-off buffoons? And transgender.
行了 史密瑟斯 要不咱俩
All right, Smithers, what's say you and I
去这家公♥司♥卧底摸摸情况
go undercover and check out this company.
你精通编程语言
You're fluent in SQL, Python and JavaScript.
在谷歌♥人工智能部待过三年
Three years in Google's A.I. Division.
对于一个22岁的人来说这是份很惊人的简历
Wow. These are very impressive résumés for 22-year-olds.
成功了
We're in.
拔河比赛 冰淇淋
Tugs-of-war? Iced cream?
这些我永远做不到
I could never offer this.
你能 只要你先拿出
You could if you just deferred
赔偿金的一半
one-half percent of your compensation.
那我永远做不到
I could never offer this.
史密瑟斯 你能意识到这有多好吗
Smithers, do you realize how brilliant this is?
不必给更多薪水
Instead of paying them more,
把工作环境变好一点
they make the workplace pleasant,
员工就永远不想离开
so the employees never want to leave.
我肯定斗不过他们
I can never beat this.
抱歉
Sorry.
不打紧
It happens.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表