Never apologize for talent.
莫扎特道歉了吗 不知道 我不在场
Did Mozart apologize? I don't know. I wasn't there.
就算在场 我也是在旁边犁地的
And even if I was, I'd have been pushing a plow.
你以为每个人都能和莫扎特一起玩吗
You think everyone gets to hang out with Mozart?
哇哦 首席
Whoo-hoo! First chair.
我要出发去上夜班了
Well, I'm off to the night shift.
最想念的一定是你 黄金时段电视
I'll miss you most of all, prime-time TV.
爸 我的感受重要吗
Dad, do my feelings matter?
当然啦
Of course they do.
我们只是不像以前那样有时间
We just don't have as much time for them as usual.
来吧 告诉爸爸你在想什么
Go ahead, tell me what you're thinking.
-我 -知道了 我完全理解你
- Well, I... - I hear you, I understand you,
-我爱你 -但是
- and I love you. - But I...
剩下的话都在父亲节卡片上说吧
Just put the rest on my Father's Day card.
早餐桌上见
I'll see you at breakfast.
没有什么比当家长里履行承诺的一方
There's nothing worse than being the parent
更糟的了
of a kid with promise.
我太自私了
Oh, gosh. I've been so selfish.
说得对 只有我才可以独占这个家里
That's right. The only one who should monopolize
全部的时间和关注
this family's time and attention is me,
因为我随时都会死掉
because I could go at any moment.
除非一直不停地说话
Unless I keep talking.
话 话 话
Talking, talking, talking.
这样就能让死神陷入困境
That's what keeps the grim reaper at bay.
以前打仗的时候见了死神好多面
I saw quite a bit of the grim reaper back in the war.
那时候 我们亲切地叫他逃出德国的车票
Back then, we called him The Ticket Out of Germany.
但是车上的座位狭窄 食物也难吃
But the seating was cramped and the food was lousy.
美国航♥空♥公♥司♥就是这样起步的
And that was the start of American Airlines.
遭遇事古 没有问踢
?Accidentes? No problema.
拨♥打♥乐线 888-88
Teléfono ocho-ocho-ocho ocho-ocho...
阿麦 你在干什么
Maggie, what are you doing?
妈 我去帮她
I'll help her, Mom.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
八十千米前的冰激凌承诺现在还没兑现
I was promised ice cream 50 miles ago.
到了
We're here.
老侯
Homie?
一切都是早饭
Everything's breakfast all the time.
鸡蛋 我只吃了鸡蛋
Eggs. All I'm eating are eggs.
我的皮肤都因此变黄了
I think it's turning my skin yellow.
侯默 我们在为了一个家庭成员
Homie, are we sacrificing our family's happiness
而牺牲全家的幸福吗
for the sake of one member?
等丽莎加入犹他爵士队
When Lisa's making millions of dollars
赚了好几百万的时候 一切就都值了
playing for the Utah Jazz, it'll be worth it.
爵士是个篮球队
The Jazz is a basketball team.
不 它是
No, it's...
老天爷 我们都做了什么
Oh, my God, what have we done?
1,000,001道花式数独题
听好了 你们想这辈子都
Okay, listen up, you guys want to be
活在兄弟姐妹光环的阴影里吗
in your siblings' shadows your whole life?
是的
Yes.
阴影里很凉快
It's cool in the shadow.
我来告诉你们该如何获得关注
Well, I'm gonna tell you how to get attention.
-你确定吗 -听起来很冒险
- Are you sure? - That sounds risky.
我不太确定
I don't know about that.
你们该做的就是 淘气
Here's what you do: misbehave.
直呼爸爸的大名
Call your dad by his first name.
如果读不顺 拼出来
If it's sticky, spill it.
用衬衣下摆做个小鸡鸡
Make a shirttail wiener.
-酷 -我会这么干的
- Yes! - I'll do it!
对
Yeah!
辛普森 来一下
Simpson, a word?
你在乐队里的时间快到期了
About your time with this band, I am afraid it's almost up.
你要踢我走吗
Are you kicking me out?
我倒希望是 终结人们的音乐道路
I wish. Ending people's musical careers
是我加入这个行业的原因
is why I got into music.
不过这次不是 你的生日马上就到了
But no, your sin is having a birthday soon.
你要参加面试 然后升到上一级的乐队
You have to audition to move up to the next group.
-他们几岁 -九到十四岁
- How old are they? - Nine to 14.
那之后再接下来是什么
And then what's the group after that?
名誉 财富 和汉斯·季默的一段情
Fame, fortune, an affair with Hans Zimmer.
我都准备好了 除了最后一个
Well, sir, I'm ready for all but the last one.
你真的准备好了 在九到十四岁组里
You think you're ready? In nine to 14,
我们会演奏你从没听过的音调
we play notes you've never heard of.
M降调 J升调 呼吸记号♥
M-flat, J-sharp, V,
草书G 弗兰克 自然弗兰克
cursive G, Frank, Frank Natural.
这些还仅仅是你能听见的
And those are just the ones you can hear.
我知道你在和我玩心理游戏
I know you're playing mental games with me,
我就当这是称赞
and I take it as flattery.
聪明 一直都这么聪明 这才不是游戏
Smart. Always smart. Well, this isn't a game!
会花掉你父母更多的钱
It'll cost your parents more money,
而且离各种地方要再远半小时
and it's a half hour farther from everywhere.
我想还是先跟家人谈谈 然后
Oh, well, I guess I better talk to my family, then,
再跟他们说那个...好消息
and tell them the, uh... the good news.
试演是在周二 我知道你很矛盾
Auditions are Tuesday. I sense you're conflicted.
我曾经矛盾过 是做乐队队长还是监狱保安
I was conflicted once. Band leader or prison guard?
我选了能让自己更残忍♥的地方
I chose the one where I could be more cruel.
又累又烦
So tired and irritable.
闭嘴 你丫闭嘴
Shut up. You shut up.
还是惯例吗 先生
The usual, sir?
谢谢 劳埃德
Thank you, Lloyd.
让我说的话 没人能像你一样
And let me say, no one enables
将疯狂与品位融合地这么好
a descent into madness better than you.
我理解你们一家人
I understand the family's
遇到了一点点问题
getting to be a bit of a problem.
没错 但你能怎么做呢
Yeah, but what are you gonna do?
听说辐射中毒是可以无痛死的
I hear radiation poisoning is a painless way to go.
或许在沙拉里加点钚元素不错
Maybe sprinkle a little plutonium in the salad.
-我不吃沙拉 -没错
- I don't eat salad. - Exactly.
明白了
I see.
-不行 我没明白 -杀了你的家人
- No, I don't. - Kill your family.
-我应该怎么做 -用钚元素
- How do I do that? - With the plutonium.
-好吧 放哪里呢 -沙拉里
- Well, where do I put it? - In the salad.
-干什么呢 -杀了你的家人
- To what end? - To kill your family!
你到底在引导什么
Just what are you driving at?
辛普森 你到底在干什么
Simpson, what the hell are you doing?
回到你的位置上去
Get back to your post.
天哪 只是把孩子送到
Geez, I nearly went insane
放学后的音乐补习班 居然让我快疯了
just to put my kid in an after-school music class.
我开始觉得一点也不值得
I'm beginning to think it's not worth it.
拜托 别炒我鱿鱼
Please, don't fire me.
不用担心
Oh, don't worry.
夜班发生的事情天知地知你知我知
What happens on the night shift stays on the night shift.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
最多把你脑袋打开花而已
I'm just gonna bash your brains in.
这位是我们新的人力部的主管
There's our head of human resources now.
好了 够了
Well, this is it.
如果她成功选上 我至少还得再开五年车
If she makes it, it's five more years at least of driving.
我给了阿麦一个涂鸦板让她冷静下来
I gave Maggie a Sketch 'n' Etch to calm her down.
涂鸦板
天哪 她也有天赋
Oh, my God, she has talent, too.
-你在看什么 -没什么
- What are you looking at? - Uh, nothing.
画点别的吧
Make something else.
我在演奏 我会成功的
I'm doing it. I'm gonna make it.
但我如果一直这么棒的话
Oh, but if I keep being this good,
就意味着要进行更多练习 妈妈继续开车
it'll mean more practice and more driving
被阿麦鄙视更多遍
and more resentful looks from the baby.
我该怎么做
Wonder what I'm gonna do.
我最讨厌这种关键时刻了
Ugh, I hate defining moments.
等等 够了 你失败了
Stop! That's it, you failed.
自己去很好但不优秀大街
Have fun playing for nickels on the street
和失望大道交界拐角
at the corner of Good But Not Great
捡硬币玩吧
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表