剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You got to tell the Sgt. everything.
你得对警官和盘托出
He had an older brother who lived in Edmonton.
他有个哥哥住在埃德蒙顿
He called him every week on Satellite phone.
他每周都与他卫星通话
It was his emotional lifeline.
这是他的感情寄托
So he told him what he saw.
所以他告诉哥哥他看到的事情了
We didn't talk about what we saw over there.
我们没讨论过在那里看到了什么
I wish I could forget what I saw.
我希望我能忘掉所看到的
We were chasing phantoms.
我们在追踪影子部队
And you thought you found them.
而你认为你找到它们了
Stop now, stop. Don't say another word.
闭嘴 闭嘴 别再说了
Ventone says you were responsible,
温托恩说责任在你
that it was your call.
是你下达的命令
That's a lie. We had intelligence reports,
那是个谎言 我们得到情报
we had reliable intelligence reports.
我们得到可靠的情报
They were holed up in that farmhouse.
他们被监禁在那处农舍里
So there was not any Taliban fighters
而农舍里其实没有任何
in that farmhouse, was there?
塔♥利♥班♥武装分子吧
Flynn wouldn't go along with the cover-up.
福林不同意撒这个弥天大谎
He was a standup guy.
他是个顶天立地的人
Look into Mehtar Lam...
调查米特拉姆
We know Col. Spires shot Flynn;
我们知道斯派尔斯上校一枪打死了福林
You're covering up for him.
你在为他掩饰
You've got to stop protecting him.
你不能再保护他了
You don't understand. It was an accident.
你不懂 那是一场意外
Well if you ask me,
要是让我选
neither one of these mothers is worth voting for.
这些母亲没有一个值得人们投票的
Yeah, the law of probabilities being what it is,
根据概率论而言
I guess one of them has to win this thing, right.
我想她们之间必定有一个要获胜
It's like choosing between mayonnaise and white bread.
就像在蛋黄酱和白面包中做出选择
I don't even like mayonnaise.
我都不怎么喜欢蛋黄酱
You know I should go into politics.
话说 我该从政
You should sir.
没错 先生
Yeah, I got something to say.
我的确有话想说
Yeah, you are totally full of opinions, yeah.
那当然 你简直就是个点子大王
You know what, you'd have my vote, right off the bat.
我投你一票 立即生效
Patronizing me, Mr. Bay?
你会资助我吗 贝伊先生
No.
不会
Contact Kline and the Military Prosecution Service,
联♥系♥克莱恩和军队检察机关
find out how we proceed on this thing.
请示我们下一步的行动安排
What about Spires?
怎么处理斯派尔斯
Do we wait until after the convention?
等到会议结束再行动吗
First I want to hear everything you have.
先向我汇报你目前掌握的情况
Well the MIA soldier's brother, Jackson,
失踪人员的哥哥 杰克逊
turns out he's a 12-year vet of the Edmonton police.
是在埃德蒙顿警局从医十二年的兽医
He's a SWAT team sniper.
也是特种部队的狙击手
He spent the last four years
过去四年
lobbying both the military and politicians
他一直在游说军官和政客
to look into his brother's death.
调查他弟弟的死
But nothing came of it, no doubt.
毫无疑问 调查无果
They shut him down.
他们阻止了他
His last few emails accused the army of cover-up.
因为他写邮件控诉军方在隐瞒实情
Sir, Flynn was on the phone with his brother
长官 福林在遇害时正和他哥哥通话
filling him in on the attacks when he was killed.
告知他袭击事件的细节
That's not all.
不仅如此
The brother took a leave
一个月前
from the Edmonton police four weeks ago.
哥哥离开了埃德蒙顿警局
They haven't been able to reach him
他们还没能找到他
but they just sent me his photo.
不过他们发来一张他的照片
Are you telling me we have a SWAT sniper gone rouge
也就是说 一名特警狙击手失踪了
and no one can find him?
却无人知晓他的下落
There's got to be a list of everyone
应该有张名单
who has authorized access to the Convention Hall.
记录有权限进入会议厅的人员
I already cross referenced names
我已经检查过这份名单了
but now I can plug in the fish where I can...
但现在我正利用手头的一切资源...
it will just take me a second.
给我几分钟
Why don't you go back down to the convention floor
不如你现在回到会议大厅
and see if you can get anything.
看能不能发现什么线索
Sure
好的
Not good.
不妙
Jackson Flynn used an assumed name.
杰克逊·福林用了化名
He's working security.
他在做保安
Got His temporary assignment three weeks ago.
他三周前当上了临时工
Unbelievable.
不可思议
Well that explains why your 'sweeps' keep coming up empty
这就解释了为何你的地毯式搜索总是落空
and why he had free reign to come and go.
而他却来去自♥由♥
We're an hour away from the doors opening,
距会议结束还有一个小时
get the word out now.
立刻传话下去
I want every cop in this building checked.
排查大楼里的每一位警♥察♥
I want this man found and until he is,
找不到杰克逊
this Convention does not go forward.
会议就别想往下进行
We have to keep Spires away from the Convention floor,
我们要保证斯派尔斯远离会议大厅
it's the sniper's kill zone.
因为那是狙击手的射杀区域
Too late...
太迟了
That looks like an impromptu press conference.
那貌似是临时的记者招待会
That's going out live.
正在直播
We need to get down there.
我们得赶紧下去
Alert our people on the floor.
警告大厅的警员
Now I've been getting a lot of questions
在这场选举中我收到
in this campaign about what we intend to do financially...
许多关于经济政策走向的提问
and well we've come up with a budget answer.
如今我们已经有了预算结果
Keep looking, I want a twenty on every
继续找 排查大楼里的每一名保安
security guard in the building.
找一个二十几岁的青年
Let's do this quietly.
动静不要太大
I don't want chaos on national television.
我可不想在全国性节目上出乱
...tax cuts on daycare expenses...
...日常支出的税费削减...
..They'll be good for Canadian families.
...这将有益于加拿大家庭
We're looking into universal childcare...
我们正在研究全球儿童保育问题
We will not be closing down any prisons.
我们不会关闭任何一所监狱
Now Mr. Legree says he has a plan,
勒格雷先生表示他已作出相关计划
we haven't heard anything.
但我们还没有得到有关信息
Don't do it Jackson!
住手 杰克逊
Your brother wouldn't have wanted this.
你弟弟一定不想看到这一幕
Spires murdered him.
斯派尔斯谋杀了他
Thank you very much for your time, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们 非常感谢你们的到来
You've proved your point.
你说得没错
Step away from the weapon.
放下武器
He has to pay for what he did.
我要让他血债血还
Spires buckled under the pressure, Scott didn't.
斯派尔斯向强权屈服了 但斯科特没有
He stayed true to his oath as a soldier.
作为一名士兵 他信守了自己的诺言
I heard him dying!
我亲耳听着他死去
I know you did.
我知道
This isn't going to bring him back.
杀了斯派尔斯 你弟弟也不会复活
Step away from the weapon.
放下武器
If you love your brother, don't dishonor him.
如果你真的爱他 就别玷污他的名誉
There's going to be a military investigation
接下来的军事调查
the truth will come out.
会让真♥相♥大白天下
So we're good?
没问题吧
The superintendent has agreed to let me keep
主管已决定由我来谨慎处理
confidential informant A1138... discreetly.
编号♥A1138的绝密线人
Alright, so he didn't ask any questions.
那他没有怀疑过吗
As long as he gets results he doesn't want to know anything.
他只求结果 不管过程
The Army has reopened the case on the Mehtar Lam incident.
军方已接手米特拉姆一案
They are also looking for Flynn in Afghanistan.
同时他们还会在阿富汗寻找福林
For now they're classifying it as friendly fire.
目前此案被定为误杀
And what about Corinne Romley's statement?
那科琳·罗马雷的证词呢
Military investigations are slow
军事调查进度慢
and behind closed doors.
并且是非公开
But you know what? It's going to take a while,
不过调查还需要进行一段时间
we'll keep the pressure on and we're going to nail Spires.
我们会不断施压 揭发斯派尔斯
Can you believe that guy almost became the next Prime Minister?
你能相信那家伙竟差一点当选下届总理吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表