剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Turn around for two seconds to put a ticket...
我转身投票的功夫你们就没影了
We're about to miss the ferry.
我们快要误船了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Yeah?
什么事
Bring the other half of that bill
把另一半钱带过来吧
and some tips.
再给点小费
Your gal just showed.
你要找的女孩刚刚出现了
Let's go.
走
Is any of this coming back to you?
这些你能想起来吗
Uh, no.
不
Maybe. I don't know.
也许能 我不知道
Why would I have come here?
我为什么要到这儿来
Fishing?
钓鱼
They have fishing here. Of course they're not big fish.
这儿能钓鱼 当然不是大鱼
Also you don't want to eat anything you caught in
你也不会想吃从那湖里
that lake, I'll tell you that much.
钓上来的任何东西 我会告诉你那么多
So you get off the ferry and where do you go?
你下了渡轮以后你去了哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's start at the cafe's
让我们在咖啡馆里开始
Okay.
好吧
Yeah?
什么事
I couldn't get her at the hospital and now she's got
我在医院找不到她
these guys with her.
她跟那些家伙在一起
I need you back here. We have a problem.
你马上回来 我们遇到麻烦了
Hey, um...can I have the borscht please.
你好 请给我罗宋汤
Yeah, that's it. I'm gonna get the borscht.
对 就是这个 我喝罗宋汤
Sure.
可以
Does any of this feel familiar?
你对这些感到熟悉吗
No.
不
Yeah, I know the feeling, nothing's coming to me, either.
我知道这感觉 我也毫无头绪
Stupid speech
愚蠢的演讲
You gave a speech?
你做了演讲吗
I have to write one.
我不得不写一篇
He's being humble. He won an award that he doesn't want.
他谦虚了 他赢得了一个他不想要的奖
That doesn't make any sense.
不合常理
You get used to it.
你得习惯
You keep saying this gets so easy...you know,
你站着说话不腰疼
my kids are gonna have no father.
我的孩子将失去父亲
How am I supposed to trust you?
你叫我怎么相信你
You're lying to me just like they did.
你就像他们一样骗我
You do this. I can't protect you.
你做了这种事 我保护不了你
I, I, I... have to go.
我要走了
Ann?
安
Please, I have to get away from here.
求你了 我必须离开这儿
I'm sorry about back there. I suddenly got so scared.
抱歉刚才失态了 我突然感到很恐惧
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道怎么了
I don't know if somebody did something to me, or
我不知道是不是有人对我做了什么事
what if I did something awful?
要是我做了可怕的事怎么办
Hey...Do you recognize this girl here on the bike?
你认识在自行车上那个女孩吗
No problem.
没问题
You people had my husband killed. Leave me alone, okay?
你们害死了我的丈夫 别来烦我行吗
Oh, my god!
天呐
Sgt. McCluskey, IIB.
我是麦克劳斯基警官 我们是IIB
And Kim Kendal
金·肯德尔
I'm going to have to ask you to come with me.
你得跟我们走一趟
What did you call me? Sorry, who are you?
你叫我什么 你们是谁
You're wanted for questioning
你与史蒂夫·默欣的死有关
in connection with the death of Steve Murchin.
得跟我们回去接受调查
What's going on here?
发生什么事了
Look, there's someone on that ferry over there that
那边的渡轮上有个人
we should go speak to.
我们该找她谈谈
Okay, you know what. Have it your way.
好吧 听你的
Bring them all in.
把他们都带走
No, for what? Come on, are you serious?
不 凭什么 你们是认真的吗
I'm going. All right?
我跟你们走 可以了吧
Apparently, her memory is coming back in bits and pieces.
很明显 她的记忆在一点点恢复
Well, that's not going to help you build a case, is it?
那也无法帮你立案 对吧
So you're saying we don't go to the crown prosecutor?
就是说我们没法提起公诉了吗
Not until you can prove that either she and-or
得等你能够证明她和
Northern Superior Mining
北苏必利尔矿业公♥司♥ 至少有一方
were involved in Murchin's death.
与默欣的死有关
Are you speaking as in-house counsel or as her friend.
你是以律师身份 还是她朋友的身份说这些
Both.
两者都有
What's up with those two out there?
那边那两个怎么了
Paramedics. Dev checked them out. They're legit.
是急救员 戴夫查过底细 没案底
You two are free to go.
你们两个可以走了
I'm worried about Ann.
我担心安
Miss Kendal is still under investigation.
肯德尔小姐还在接受调查
Stay here.
呆在这儿
Sgt. McCluskey, do you mind if I speak to you for a moment?
麦克劳斯基警官 介意我跟你谈一会儿吗
Sure, one minute.
可以 给你一分钟
On the island, Miss Kendal she was reacting to things.
在岛上 肯德尔小姐对事物很敏感
At one point, she freaked out.
一触即发
You see, she...
你明白 她...
...sorry.
不好意思
There was a woman on the island and I think that
在岛上有一个女人
this woman knows something or she's involved.
我认为她知情 或者牵扯到这个案子
What?
什么
Does this guy think she's innocent?
这家伙认为她是无辜的吗
So, IIB, huh?
你们是IIB
What's that like, International Imagination Buddies?
全称是什么 国际幻想团伙吗
Integrated investigative bureau.
联合调查局
It's right... it's right there.
就在那儿
The Mounties?
是皇家骑警吗
Yeah, some of us.Some are provincial, some local.
有些是 一些是省级的 一些是地方的
We all get together and nab the bad guys.
我们一致对外 惩奸除恶
Right, like a police all-star team.
像一个警方全明星队伍
Here is my card.
这是我的名片
Give me a call if you have any more amazing insights.
如果你有重大的发现 就给我打电♥话♥
Okay, go now, bye, bye.
好了 快走吧 再见
I'll show myself out, thank you.
不用送了 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey Oz, come here.
奥兹 过来
Excuse me.
不好意思
What's the deal, batman, do you got anything?
怎么样了 大侠 有收获吗
I'm going to be a couple of hours. You got to cover for me.
我要离开几个小时 你我打掩护
Oh, you got that look of quiet determination.
看来你已经下定决心了
You know what to do, Robin.
你知道该怎么做 罗宾汉
Yeah, right...
对
Lie to Ryder. Sure, it's worked out so well in the past.
编谎话骗赖德 这招屡试不爽
You're late.
你迟到了
The transaction's been made.
已经转账了
Not that I don't trust you, but
不是我不相信你们
I'll see if there has been any recent activity in my account.
但我的看看我的账户有没有变动
Well, well, you are a man of your word.
你是一诺千金的人
Drive.
盘呢
There you go
给你
Nice doing business with you.
跟你合作很愉快
You son of a....
你个贱...
I didn't even know my own name...
我甚至都不知道自己的名字
...till you called it out to me.
直到你叫我才知道
It's called selective memory. We'll try to refresh it.
这叫选择性记忆 我们会帮你唤醒记忆
Do you recognize him?
你认识他吗
No.
不认识
I don't think so.
应该不认识
Steven Murchin, an environmental scientist.
他叫史蒂夫·默欣 是个环境科学家
He did work for your company.
他在你的公♥司♥上班
Four weeks ago he died in a car accident.
四周前他死于车祸
I'm sorry...
很遗憾
Yeah, it was terrible.
是的 这太可怕了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表