剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yes, we've got one high angle just before he jumps in the vehicle,
是的 从俯角拍到了他上车前的镜头
but he's wearing a hood and we never see the face.
但是他的脸被兜帽遮住了 无法辨认
Look over here, please, Keith?
基思 请往这边看
Mr. Shelton, hi.
谢尔顿先生 你好
You say that you can't describe him, is that right?
你说你无法描述他的样子 对吧
Yes, sorry, it all happened so fast.
是的 抱歉 事情发生得太快了
Ok, well, we've got white male, what else, age?
我们知道他是白种男人 那年龄呢
I don't know... 30's?
大概...30几岁吧
Maybe, he was wearing a hood, I couldn't see.
他戴了兜帽 我看不见他的脸
Check his hands?
检查一下他的手
You fight with the guy who did this?
你和歹徒搏斗过吗
Yeah, I tried to grab him.
是的 我想抓住他
I don't know, I may have scratched his neck.
我大概抓伤了他的脖子
If you scratched his neck, Mr. Shelton, that's great.
谢尔顿先生 如果是这样那就太好了
I'm going to have somebody come bag your hands,
我会找人对你的手进行套袋
and we're going to look for trace evidence, ok?
不放过蛛丝马迹 好吗
I tried to stop him.
我设法阻止他
I know.
我知道
It's going to be ok.
一切都会好的
We're going to get your daughter back.
我们会找回你女儿的
An Amber alert has been issued this hour
本时段发布一则安珀警报
透过各种媒体向社会大众传播的一种警戒告知
安珀警报:当国内确认发生儿童绑♥架♥案时,
for 10-month old Marley Shelton,
十个月大的婴儿马利·谢尔顿被绑♥架♥
daughter of the Toronto Industrialist, Keith Shelton,
其父是多伦多实业家基思·谢尔顿
who's SUV with the baby strapped in the back
今晨 在圣卢克医院前
was taken from the street in front of
有人将其越野车劫走
St. Luke's hospital this morning.
而婴儿就绑在车后座婴儿椅内
but I just got a phone call from Keith Shelton.
但我刚刚接到基思·谢尔顿的来电
Man just watched his baby get stolen right in front of him.
他眼睁睁看着自己孩子在面前被偷走
And just so you know, this one's personal.
你们也知道的 这案子对我而言算私事
I was at Marley's christening.
我参加了马利的洗礼式
We've been following this since the alert went out.
警报发布后我们就一直关注着
Dev's been putting together some background.
戴夫在收集背景资料
Um, any personal insights
对于基思·谢尔顿
into Keith Shelton?
你有什么个人见解吗
Tough as nails, business man,
性格很强硬 商人
but you don't get to where he has by pulling your punches.
手腕太温和是无法达到他的高度的
Man's made some enemies.
所以总会有仇家的
How soon can we move on this?
我们多久能接手本案
We're on our way.
现在就去
Something going on you want to tell me about?
你还有什么要告诉我的吗
Some guy with money and power loses a kid,
某个有钱有势的人丢了孩子
and we just got hop to it?
我们就得屁颠屁颠地去干活吗
No. This is about a father getting his baby back,
你错了 这只是帮一位父亲找回孩子
that's it.
仅此而已
Was wondering when the big guns would show up.
刚刚还在想大人物们什么时候才会出现
By 2300 we should have centralized communications
我们应该在晚上11点前在谢尔顿家中
set up in Shelton's house.
把监听系统安装好
In the mean time, we're going to need a complete update.
同时 还需要完整的即时情况更新
but so far,
但是迄今为止
all the pieces we've got just corroborate the father's story.
所有的一切都证实了父亲的说法
Shelton did try to fight though, scratched the guy.
谢尔顿的确试图与之搏斗 抓伤了嫌疑人
Lab's running it now.
实验室正在处理
I don't know.
我不知道
SUV has got darkened windows,
越野车是黑色的窗户
maybe the guy didn't even know the baby was in there.
也许嫌疑人都不知道车里有婴儿
Well, if that's the case,
如果是那样
then we should see the baby show up soon.
我们很快就能找到孩子了
One would think, I mean,
他也许会想 我的意思是
who wants to graduate from stealing cars to stealing babies.
谁想从盗窃车辆升级成窃婴呢
Assuming that's what he was after.
那得看他的目标到底是什么了
We should go get set up.
我们该去安装监听设备了
Two months ago, my wife passed away shortly after
两个月前 我的妻子在生下我们的女儿
giving birth to our daughter Marley.
马利不久后就去世了
I never thought I would feel that kind of pain again.
我从没想到我还会再次经历那样的痛苦
But three and a half hours ago,
但是三个半小时前
someone drove off with my daughter.
有人开车带走了我的女儿
I'm offering a one hundred thousand dollar reward for
我愿出资十万美金酬谢
any information leading to the safe return of my child.
任何提供能将我女儿安全送还信息的人
Any information, anything of value,
有任何信息 或任何有价值的
please contact the police.
请联♥系♥警方
And to the man who stole my daughter,
不管是谁偷了我的女儿
for God's sake, please bring her back.
看在上帝的份上 请将她送回来吧
Key's were in the car, the engine was running,
钥匙在车上 引擎未熄灭
everything suggests to a crime of opportunity.
罪犯有作案的一切条件
They wanted my damn car?
难不成是想要我那辆该死的车吗
Well, you're a very wealthy man,
您是非常富有的人
we also can't rule out a kidnapping.
所以我们也不能排除绑♥架♥的可能
We're going to have to dig into your business
我们将要深入调查你的生意
and your personal life, enemies, disgruntled employees,
以及个人生活 仇家 不满的员工
romantic relationships...
和你有恋爱关系的女人
Anyone who's acted with hostility or threatened you,
任何表现出敌意或者威胁过你的人
or with a history of violence.
或是有过暴♥力♥史的人
You have no idea what its like
你根本不知道失去最珍贵的东西时
to lose what is most precious to you!
是什么样的感受
This is not over!
跟你没完了
Mr. Logan, is it?
洛根先生 是吗
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Alvin Klein.
阿尔文·克莱因
You are IIB's secret weapon.
你是联合调查局的秘密武器
Well, I wouldn't say that.
那还不至于
Well, paramedic slash confidential informant.
医护人员兼秘密线人
My colleagues swear by you,
我的同事极其信任你
of course they've never fully explained
当然他们也没有向我解释清楚
what it is you do for us.
你到底为我们做什么
Well, I do what I can, that's pretty much it.
我只是尽力而为 差不多就这样
Really?
真的吗
Ok.
好吧
I've asked him for a list of possible threats.
我向他要了一份可能存在威胁的名单
When you brought up the threats,
当你提到威胁的时候
Keith thought of a man confronting him.
基思想到了一个当面与他争执的男人
The guy was upset, said Keith didn't know
那家伙火很大 说基思不知道
what it was like losing something precious.
失去最珍贵的东西是什么感觉
So why didn't he bring this up before?
为什么他之前没提这个呢
Anything else?
还有别的吗
No, that's it for now.
没了 现在先这样吧
If you don't get a baby back within 24 hours,
如果24小时内没能找到孩子
chances are you don't get her back at all.
很有可能就再也找不回了
Hey, he's still out.
他还在昏迷
Is that normal?
正常吗
Primary angioplasty.
初期血管成形手术
The man's artery was jammed up like the 401 on a Friday.
他的动脉就像周五的401公路一样堵
Let me know when he wakes up?
他要是醒了告诉我一声
You don't want to get attached to your patient.
你不会是想投入任何私人情绪到病人身上吧
You know the handbook.
你知道规定的
Go work on your next miracle.
去继续创造下一个奇迹吧
Just checking in, you know?
就是关心一下 你懂得
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
I just hope you're not
我只是希望除了自我满足
looking for more than personal satisfaction.
你不要再找更多麻烦
I'm not!
我没有
I know what we do,
我知道我们是干什么的
we're little life saving worker bees.
我们是拯救生命的小工蜂们
It would just be nice to get a little honey
如果能时不时地从蜂王那里得到些
from the queen every once in a while.
蜂蜜那就太好了
You're cute, Oz.
你太可爱了 奥兹
I prefer suave and debonair,
我比较喜欢人家说我温文尔雅
but cute works too.
不过可爱也还行
That's perfect, thank you.
很好 谢谢你
Ok. So, just spoke to the nanny,
刚找保姆谈过
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表