剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You gotta get outta this life,
你得摆脱这种生活
before it kills you.
在你送命之前
Thanks.
谢了
I'll see you at work tomorrow, all right.
明天上班见 好吧
All right.
好的
We, uh, we gonna get Cassel for murder.
我们会控告卡索谋杀
That's the only way that she was going to get him.
那是她唯一能搞定他的方法
She had to sacrifice herself if he didn't feel guilty.
如果他没有负罪感 她就只能牺牲自己
I'll testify, I saw everything with my own eyes.
我会作证 我亲眼看到了一切
Yeah, thank you.
好的 谢了
Okay, see you around.
好了 回头见
Yeah.
好
Don't be a stranger.
别见外
You too.
你也是
Done.
够了
Are you serious?
你确定
You know, I remember a time,
我记得你以前
when you can put back two dozen of those,
可以喝下二十几杯
no problem.
相当轻松
Yeah, well, I'll be howling at the moon.
那我可就要对月当歌♥了
Maybe that not such a bad thing.
也许那不是件坏事
Well, I guess it depends on the situation.
这是要看情况的
God, it has been a hell of a week.
天啊 这一周真够受的
It's good to unwind.
能放松下真好
Well, that is something we always do well together.
这事咱俩做起来总是那么尽兴
Cheers.
干杯
I have something.
我有样东西给你看
Two tickets, to Saint Maarten.
两张去圣马丁的机票
I took the week off.
我请了一周的假
I thought we were getting a divorce.
我还以为咱俩要离婚了呢
Well, I was thinking about what I'd be missing,
我一直在想离婚后自己可能会失去的东西
And?
然后呢
Look, if you don't want to,
听着 如果你不想去
No, no, I didn't say that,
不 不 我没那么说
I'm just surprised.
我只是很惊喜
Saint Maarten, huh?
去圣马丁 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
So, when this plane leave?
那么 飞机什么时候起飞
Tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
今晚
Could we get a check, please.
我们要买♥♥单 谢谢
Liz Simmonds did what she did because
伊丽莎白·西蒙斯之所以那么做
she felt she had no other choice.
是因为她觉得自己别无他法
It was that
不这么做
or give up on the only thing that mattered to her anymore.
她就要放弃唯一对她重要的东西
I know how she felt.
我了解她的感受
How can I turn my back on them,
即使让我倾尽所有
even if it cost me everything?
我也不会舍弃他们的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表