剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I know you're my boss and everything but I'll never
我知道你是我上司 但是我绝不会
forget that you dated my brother.
忘了你和我哥约会过
No unnecessary risks.
别做无谓的冒险
Damn, those are my favorite kind.
该死 我最喜欢那种冒险
Cummings is bragging about how he saved some window
卡明斯在吹牛说他救过几个
washer that was stuck like 20 stories up.
被困在二十层楼高上的清洁工吗
You did that once, right?
你救过一次吧
Yeah... first year, high rise.
是的 第一年 在高层
I still have this thing about extreme heights,
我仍然有些恐高
I'm good as long as I don't look down.
但只要不往下看就没事
You know what, I couldn't have done that without
你知道吗 没有我的死党
my best friend.
我是做不到的
Adrenalin.
敬安德兰那林
To Adrenalin.
敬安德兰那林
So what, are you guys like danger junkies?
怎么 你们是危险迷吗
Sorry, I overheard.
不好意思 我恰巧听到
No, no, that's okay.
不 不 没关系
Yes, yes,we are danger junkies.
是的 是的 我们是危险迷
Yeah.
对
Me too, anything that gets my heart pumping.
我也是 有什么激动人心的事吗
We're EMS actually, so...
我们实际上是急救员 所以
danger is my middle name.
危险就是我的中间名
It's pronounced Dunhair
念作邓海
but it's speeded like danger.
但是快点读读音就像了
Toby... Oz and...
我叫托比 他叫奥兹 你叫...
Phoebe.
菲比
Phoebe.
菲比
Phoebe, I'm so curious, Phoebe, what's....
菲比 我很好奇 菲比 什么...
what gets your heart pumping.
什么会让你心跳不已
A bunch of things.
那可多了
Free climbing, sky diving, motorcycles.
自♥由♥攀岩 跳伞 摩托车
You ever repel down a thousand foot cliff?
你爬上过一千英尺高的悬崖吗
For breakfast.
小菜一碟
You ever ski down a mountain on your bum?
你屁♥股♥着地从山上滑下来过吗
Not intentionally, no
没刻意做过 没试过
I have to go number one.
我得去上个大号♥
Excuse me.
失陪
Sure.
没关系
You ever surf a tropical storm?
你经历过热带风暴吗
You ever hang from a chopper ski?
你吊在直升机上滑过雪吗
Where do you draw the line, what to you would be
你的标准是什么 什么对与你来说
just too crazy?
是过于疯狂的
Too crazy... too crazy would be leaving without
过于疯狂的 最疯狂的莫过于
your number.
没要到你的号♥码
Risk assessment manager.
风险评估经理
Girl's got to make a living.
女孩也要谋生啊
You sure Nick's been made?
你确信尼克身份暴露了吗
That's the problem, I'm not sure.
这就是问题所在 我不确定
But how can I take the chance?
但我怎能冒这个险
Four months, nearly 200,000 spent in a chance to intercept.
四个月花了近20万 才换来这人赃并获的机会
God knows how many guns built for body count.
天知道还有多少枪♥支♥被造来制♥造♥尸体
That's a quote, unquote on somebody.
我援引的是某人的话
You think I like this?
你认为我想这样吗
If you pull Nick on the eve of this thing,
如果在这之前你就将尼克撤出来
you'll be losing any advantage you have.
你将失去一切优势
That's if the deal even goes down.
这就是你坚持交易的原因
Pierre has to go through with it.
皮尔必须善始善终
If word got out that he bailed because a cop was
要是消息传出去 说他会被保释是因为
inside his operation, it wouldn't be good.
有警♥察♥在他的行动中卧底 那就糟糕了
We're still drawing blanks on the bar...
我们在这条线索上仍然没有进展
what is it...
怎么回事
Loutier?
鲁蒂尔
We know nothing about him, where he's from,
我们对他一无所知 他的来路
what he looks like, if that is even his real name.
他的长相 那是不是他的真名都不确定
Exchange is the only chance we may have to grab him.
交易是抓住他唯一的机会
That's my point exactly.
这正是我的想法
You could be pulling the plug based on faulty intelligence.
你可以在情报错误的情况下及时收手
At the very least you have to corroborate it.
至少你必须证实这点
I might have an idea.
我有办法了
Morning Mr. Logan.
早上好 洛根先生
What are you doing in my neighborhood?
你在我家附近做什么
Your eyes are a little bloodshot,
你眼睛上有血丝
did you have a rough night?
昨晚没睡好吗
Have you been following me?
你跟踪我了吗
I was hoping we could have a little chat...
我希望我们能聊会儿天
I brought coffee and bear claws.
我带来了咖啡和熊爪糕
So what is it that you want, Sergeant?
您有何贵干呢 警官
I would like to know the truth about you.
我想知道关于你的一切真♥相♥
You must have access to my file.
你应该看过我的档案了
I do but it doesn't answer all my questions.
是看过 但我仍有疑问
Okay I would help Charlie out on cases.
好吧 我帮查理办案
I would read facial expressions,
我能读懂人的面部表情
body language, things like that.
和肢体语言之类的
So you're a face reader.
所以说你善读面相
If you want to call it that, yeah.
也可以这么说吧
So two weeks ago with that amnesia victim
两周前那个失忆症的案子
how did you know so much about that case?
你怎么对患者了解的如此深入
You'd be amazed at what the face gives away.
面部表情告诉你的信息比你想象的要多
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
Well amaze me.
那我来试试吧
No, no, this is bogus.
不不 这肯定是个圈套
Then prove me wrong.
那你来证明一下是不是
Oh, let's just... I don't, no...
我们还是...算了
Oh come on, I'm just going to be back with more questions
别这样 下次我会问更多问题的
and you know what
而且你要知道
next time there won't be any coffee or bear claws.
下次可没咖啡或熊爪糕伺候了
Not the bear claws.
可别少了熊爪糕
What do you see when you look at me?
从我脸上你能看得出什么
I see uh... I see...
我能看得出...
easy on the eyes.
你很养眼
What does my expression tell you?
我的表情透露出什么了
If he's for real, I can use him.
他若是名副其实 就能派的上用场了
If I'm telling the truth you might be able to use me.
我若讲真话 可能要被你利用啊
It's too obvious.
这太明显了
All right... what is the most important thing on your mind?
好吧 那你心中什么事最重要
I can't let anything happen to Nick.
我绝不能让尼克出什么事
You're thinking about somebody
你在担心一个
who is close to you that you're worried about.
和你很亲密的人
You got that from my expression?
仅从面部表情就能看出这些吗
Mmm, micro-expressions, like your nose,
面部细微的表情 比如鼻子
your eyes, in your mouth...
眼睛 嘴唇之类
they do all these funny little things
它们就像一个有趣的整体
and you start to bring it altogether.
表露出你的内心的想法
To be honest I make it up most of the time...
说实话 我大多数时候都是装的
it's not magic.
这并不稀奇
Yeah, uh...next time you want a word with me
下次你还想找我聊聊
just give me a call.
打个电♥话♥就可以
That was fast.
速度真快
Mr. Logan...
洛根先生
Toby; you can call me Toby.
托比 叫我托比就行
Okay, Toby, I'm going to be honest with you.
好吧 托比 我也和你说实话
I'm in a real bind
我现在的确遇到麻烦了
and I would like to try out this face reading things of yours.
所以我想试试你这所谓的读面术
I hope this is worth the trip.
我希望这次能不虚此行
You're going to be very happy, Mr. Loutier.
我会让你大开眼界的 鲁蒂尔先生
M203 grenade launcher, as promised.
正如承诺的那样 M203榴弹发射器
Takes out doors, windows, bunkers, slices onions without tears.
能顷刻摧毁各种门 窗 掩体
And you have all four hundred pieces?
我要400支 你能备齐吗
That and more.
再多都有
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表