剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, this time I saw bodies lined up on the ground.
是的 这次我看到地上有一排尸体
Enemy soldiers or their own?
是敌军 还是他们自己人
Not sure, look like a family that were covered in sheets.
不清楚 被单下面像是一家人
Well whatever it was,
那个未知事件
that puts Spires, Ventone and Corinne Romley together
把斯派尔斯 温托恩 科琳和罗马雷
with Private Flynn
与二等兵福林联♥系♥在一起
sometime before Flynn goes missing.
就在福林失踪前的某一时刻
I'm going to get Dev down here.
我得把戴夫找来
Come with me, I'm going to need you.
和我来 我需要你帮忙
Why are you using one-inch staples.
你为什么要用一英尺长的空气钉
So it doesn't come off when you're waving it around.
为保证挥动时牌子不会掉下来
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
You know next time you should just use
你下次直接用
one of those big foam fingers.
一根大泡沫手指就行
Just get it off me, damn it.
赶紧给我拔♥出♥来♥ 少废话
Mr. Bey can you explain to this man
贝依先生 请你告诉这位先生
that we're trying to help him and his attitude isn't helping?
我们在努力帮忙 但他不配合也没用
What my boss is trying to say is that we are
我上司说 我们正努力帮你
trying to help you and your attitude isn't helping.
但你不配合也没用
Here you go. Some craps as a kid.
好了 有些人总跟小孩似的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
I dug this out of the security tapes.
我从监控录像里面找到了这个
Tell me if this is your guy?
这是不是你们要找的人
Yeah, that's him,
没错 是他
beige overalls, baseball hat.
穿米色工装裤 戴棒球帽
Comes out in about a minute... fast forward.
进去了一分钟就出来了 快进
Do you think that could be Flynn?
你觉得那可能是福林吗
Can't make out his face.
无法识别他的脸部
He didn't go with a bag but he's coming out with it.
他进去时没背包 出来时却背了
So he didn't go up there to plant the gun,
所以他不是去安放枪♥支♥的
he went up there to pick it up.
而是去拿枪
Which is how he must have gotten past security.
这就解释了他能通过安检的原因
Dev, alert all units to search for this guy.
戴夫 通知所有单位 搜寻这个人
Geez, give a guy a heart attack.
天啊 快被你吓出心脏病来了
Didn't know you were up here, man.
你在这里干什么
Just finishing a sweep. It's all good.
刚进行完地毯式搜查 一切正常
Get a grip, solider!
别激动 大兵
They're all dead.
他们都死了
I am not signing their lies.
我不会在一纸谎言上签名
So there I was, baby in one hand,
我在那里一手抱着婴儿
the fire was so close I could...
而大火已经逼近 我...
Listen, Sgt. I want to apologize for the...
听着 警官 我想向你道歉 因为
All right, maybe you can apologize now for interrupting me.
也许你现在该为打断我说话而道歉
So just keep this immobilized as possible, you know
尽量保持这个固定
I recommend that you take an X-ray just to make sure.
我建议你去照个X光 确保没事
Excuse me.
抱歉
Superficial burns, backstage.
后台有个表皮烧伤的
Yeah, okay, well Mr. Bay and I can handle that.
好的 贝伊先生和我能处理
Thank you very much, ma'am. It was nice meeting you.
非常感谢 女士 见到你真高兴
You're on duty back here.
你回这里干活
Yeah, well, you know, the cops are probably done
总之 警♥察♥也差不多
with me anyway, so....
不理我了 所以...
Yeah. You know, Logan?
洛根 你知道吗
Not that you're asking, but you know
虽然你没问 但是你知道
where I'd be if I screwed up the way you do?
如果我像你一样添乱 后果会如何吗
You probably wouldn't be wearing that gray shirt...
你可能升不了官
Probably not gainfully employed.
别说升官 饭碗都难保
Right.
好吧
Pain in the neck.
真让人胸闷
No, sort of have a little headache.
不 是头有点疼
No, I mean you!
不 我是说你
Now I don't know why you and your partner were
我不知道他们为什么指名要你
requested for this detail but I got to figure
和你的搭档参加这次任务 但是我想
there's a reason.
肯定事出有因
All I ask is that someday you tell me what it is.
我只希望有朝一日 你能坦诚相告
Sure.
当然
Flynn's only family is a brother named Jackson
福林唯一的亲人就是他兄弟杰克逊
back in Edmonton.
他住在埃德蒙顿
still haven't been able to reach him though.
但现在仍然无法与他取得联♥系♥
What about the weapon?
武器情况如何
There's three SWAT teams in Canada
加拿大有三支特种部队
testing the bull-pup sniper rifle.
使用无枪托狙击步♥枪♥
London, Quebec City and Edmonton.
分布在伦敦 魁北克和埃德蒙顿
I got calls into all three.
我给这三支部队都打了电♥话♥
Well, Flynn is from Edmonton.
既然福林是埃德蒙顿人
Why don't you see if there's a connection.
那你该去查查这之间是否有联♥系♥
The minute those doors open, the bodies pile in,
一旦我们深挖 牵扯的命案就多了
it's going to be a lot harder to find our guy.
找到这个家伙就更加困难了
Thank you. Dev, your optimism is always appreciated.
谢谢你 戴夫 我们都欣赏你的乐观
How did they get the name?
他们怎么会得知那个名字
I don't know!
我不知道
Look, she asked me to the words "Metal Lamb" mean anything?
她问我"金属羔羊"是否有什么含义
Should we tell them?
我们要不要说出真♥相♥
No!
不
Take care of it.
你去摆平
Sorry I got you in trouble with your boss.
不好意思 让你惹恼了上级
I guess I could say the same thing.
我也该说这句话
Grab a chair, man.
搬把椅子坐 兄弟
Sure.
好的
What's going on?
有何进展
I had to circumvent a few firewalls and spoof an IP
我绕开了防火墙 并伪造了一个IP地址
but I got to some way deep military records.
终于找到了一些绝密的军事记录
Metal Lamb is actually Mehtar Lam.
金属羔羊实际上就是米特拉姆
It's a town
它是一个小镇
47 km northwest of Jalalabad.
位于贾拉拉巴德西北方47千米的地方
Impressive.
佩服
You got your skills, I got mine.
人各有所长
2006, Spires unit was in the area.
2006年 斯派尔斯的部队就驻扎在那里
Here's the official report.
这是官方报告
While they were patrolling
当他们在城市东边的
outside a cluster of farms east of the town,
几处农场巡逻时
the Taliban came in and wiped out the farmers.
塔♥利♥班♥武装分子冲进来杀死了农民
Cable news reporter Donna Tadeo saw the incident.
有线新闻记者唐娜·塔迪欧目睹了此事件
"Eight bodies all attributed to a brutal Taliban attack."
"塔♥利♥班♥武装者的残忍♥攻击导致八起命案"
"Now these villagers have all been accused of"
"现在这些村民均被指控"
"cooperating with allied soldiers,"
"与盟军合作"
something as of yet that has not been confirmed."
"而此事至今未得到证实"
Two weeks later Flynn goes MIA.
两周后 福林就失踪了
They're all dead, Mehtar Lam. That's-
他们都死了 米特拉姆 那是
that's what Flynn was talking about, the attack.
那就是福林说的袭击
It feels like a cover-up.
感觉像个幌子
This reeks of a last minute political smear.
这像是个紧急关头的政♥治♥诽谤
Well I believe there is a dangerous person out there
我相信目前存在一个危险人物
who's motivated by something that happened back in Afghanistan.
而阿富汗发生的一些事情是导火索
Is that right?
是吗
Why did Flynn let you down back in Mehtar Lam?
在米特拉姆福林为什么让你们失望了
He didn't let us down. We let him down.
他没让我们失望 是我们令他失望
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm sitting here. He isn't.
我还好好坐在这里 他却死了
We murdered those people.
我们谋杀了那些人
Jackson, it's Scott... I'm in deep here.
杰克逊 我是斯科特 我被困住了
Look into the Mehtar Lam...
调查米特拉姆
We know Flynn was making satellite phone calls back home.
我们知道福林正与国内进行卫星通话
He told someone what happened.
他把发生的事告诉了某个人
He wasn't supposed to be making calls, was he?
他不该打电♥话♥的 是吗
How do they know all this?
他们怎么知道这些事的
I'm being set up.
他们在给我设套
Who was he calling? He wasn't married.
他在给谁打电♥话♥ 他并没结婚
Ventone selling me down the river.
温托恩把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
You don't want to end up wearing all this.
你也不想搞得声名狼藉吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表