剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
He left behind a wife and three kids.
留下了孤儿寡母四人
When the lab examined Steven's vehicle,
实验室的人检查史蒂夫的车时
They found that his brakes had been tampered with.
他们发现他的刹车之前被做过手脚
When we questioned his co-workers,
当我们问他的同事时
we found out that he was working on a report
发现他在写一项
about the toxicity levels from the runoff
关于从北部矿业的
of one of the Northern's mines.
一处矿井排放物的毒性评级报告
If this was supposed to help me get my memory back
如果这是为了帮助我恢复记忆
it's a colossal failure.
那是大错特错
That's okay. I'm a lot more patient than I let on.
没关系 我比表面上更有耐心
Hello, hi ma'am, I'm a paramedic.
你好 夫人 我是个急救员
My name's Toby Logan.
我叫托比·洛根
I was just hoping that maybe we could have a word.
我只是希望我们能够谈一谈
Is someone hurt?
有人受伤了吗
Actually, yeah, that's why I'm here.
的确如此 所以我才来这里
I think you might be able to help me.
我想你也许可以帮我
It's about a woman named Lynn Kendal.
事关叫琳恩·肯德尔的女人
Lynn?
琳恩
And what does this have to do with me?
这跟我有什么关系
Well Ms. Kendal's having difficult remember certain
肯德尔小姐记不起往事
things about her past so I was just hoping that maybe
我希望也许你知道
you knew something about how we could locate her family.
如何联♥系♥她的家人
And you say she mentioned me specifically?
你说她指名道姓提到我了吗
Yes, she said that you met her at a cafe and
是的 她说你在一家咖啡馆遇到她
that you were very upset with her.
见到她 你情绪很不稳定
How did he find me? No one knows I'm here.
他如何找到我的 没人知道我的下落
Look did they send you here?
是他们派你到这儿来的吗
They? No, no, it's just me.
他们吗 不 是我自己要来的
After she met with you Lynn was attacked,
和你见面后 琳恩就被袭击了
and she nearly drowned.
她差一点淹死
The police aren't ruling out attempted murder.
警方不排除谋杀未遂的可能性
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
你一概不知 是吗
How dare you accuse me!
你竟敢职责我
They killed my husband.
他们杀了我的丈夫
They threatened me and my kids.
他们威胁我和我的孩子们
How could you say that to me?
你怎么能那样对我说
Okay. How could you say that to me?
好了 你怎么能那样说我
Let me take you back.
我来帮你回顾一下
2006, a community in Alberta is contaminated
2006年 亚伯达省的一个社区
by the tailings from a Northern Superior Mine;
被北苏必利尔矿业残留的尾矿污染了
Lawsuit disappears.
诉讼撤消了
2007, allegations of insider trading by senior
2007年 公♥司♥高层被指控进行内♥幕♥交易
company brass are raised and mysteriously go away.
该指控又被神秘地撤销了
I'm supposed to know about all this?
我应该知情吗
2009, Gerry Morrow, your CEO, his son was involved
2009年 格里·莫罗 你的首席执行官
in a hit and run, charges were dropped.
他的儿子肇事逃逸 指控被撤销
So what do all of these cases have in common?
那么这所有的案件有什么共同点吗
Okay, even if I worked for this Northern Superior,
好 即使我在这家北苏必利尔公♥司♥工作
what is this, guilt by association?
这能代表什么 牵连犯罪吗
Now the lawyer emerges...
现在律师出现了
...you know what a corporate fixer is, right, Lynn?
你知道公♥司♥救火员吧
Yeah, that's the nice term.
对 那种说法不错
I don't, I don't believe any of this.
我不相信 我不相信这一切
Well, this is who you are, and believe me,
这就是你 相信我
the deeper we dig, the worse it gets.
我们调查越深入 你的处境越遭
Now this is where it gets interesting.
现在这正是它变得有趣的地方
How do you explain this?
你如何解释这个
Roman Prisblanski,
这是罗曼·普里斯布兰斯基
he was in the IT department of Northern Superior.
他在北苏必利尔矿业公♥司♥的IT部门
I have never even heard the name.
我从没听过这个名字
He was found dead today. The bodies are beginning to pile up.
他今天死了 尸体开始堆起来了
Look, I might not know who I am,
我也许还不知道自己的身份
but I am not the monster you think.
可我绝不是你们所想的坏人
Yes, she came to the island.
她的确来过这个岛
I was furious
我很愤怒
because I thought she was going to offer me some deal, but...
因为我以为她要跟我谈条件 可...
And did she?
她谈了吗
No.
没
She said she wanted my help
她说想让我帮忙
to prove that Northern Superior Mining
来证明北苏必利尔矿业公♥司♥
was behind my husband's death.
是害死我丈夫的幕后黑手
How was she going to prove that?
她打算怎样去证明呢
She said she wanted to go through Steve's computer
她说她想检查一下史蒂夫的电脑
to find some report that he'd been writing.
找他当时在写的某份报告
And this guy, this guy Roman
而这个叫罗曼的人
showed up two days after Steve died
在史蒂夫死后的两天出现了
and he said he was from the company and he said
他说他是公♥司♥派来的 他还说
that they wanted take possession of his computer.
公♥司♥需要收回他的电脑
Oh, I was so stupid!
我简直太笨了
I should have listened to Lynn.
我当时应该听琳恩的
Sarah, you have to go to the police.
莎拉 你必须报♥警♥
If you don't
如果你不报♥警♥
Lynn will be charged for your husband's murder.
琳恩将会以谋杀你丈夫的罪名被起诉
He was just a scientist doing his job.
他只不过是个本分的科学家
Why were you going to Toronto Island?
你为什么去多伦多岛呢
I don't even remember being there.
我都不记得我去过那里
Oh, my god!
天呐
Yeah, that's you getting on the ferry two days ago.
没错 那是你两天前在乘船的画面
Starting to come back.
那是正在回来的路上
Who were you looking for?
你在找谁
Who is that?
那是谁
You tell me.
你告诉我
That's uh...
那是...
...that's the man who tried to kill me.
那就是想杀我的人
The client is pressing me to charge her
委托人正不断给我施压 要求要么起诉她
or cut her loose.
要么放了她
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁
Either this surveillance photo's
要么就是监控录像的照片
too grainy for the computer
像素太低
or this guy just doesn't have a criminal record.
要么就说明这家伙根本没有案底
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
This would be so much easier
如果谁能帮助她恢复记忆
if someone would just get their memory back.
那就好办多了
Yeah?
什么事
Okay, send them up.
好的 让他们上来
It's about to get crazier.
马上会更疯狂的
What? crazier?
什么 更疯狂吗
This must be the woman you were telling me about.
这一定是你之前跟我提过的那个女人
Hello Mrs. Murchin.
你好 默欣太太
Have we met?
我们见过吗
No, not personally.
不 没见过面
You've been a very difficult woman to reach.
你可真难找
Why don't you have a seat in our conference room.
不如你先到会议室坐一下
Dev will show you the room.
戴夫会带你去的
Right this way.
请这边走
I don't know what you're up to
我不知道你有什么进展
but you and I need to have a little chat,
但是你我需要谈一谈
so stick around.
所以等着别走
Look forward to it.
很期待
That's Steve Murchin's wife.
那是史蒂夫·默欣的妻子
She's going to tell them
她是来告诉他们
that you were going to expose the company.
你原本打算曝光那个公♥司♥的内♥幕♥
That's a really good thing.
那可真的算是一个好消息
I don't know Toby.
托比 我不知道
I was told about all these things that I've done.
他们告诉了我我的所作所为
You went out there to tell Sarah
你去那里是为了告诉莎拉
the truth about her husband's death.
她丈夫真正的死因
You went out there to take down your employer.
你去那是为了扳倒你老板
You put yourself in danger and they tried to kill you.
你那样自投险境 所以他们想要杀了你
You were a whistle-blower.
你是个检举人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表