剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
on Wednesday night...
我们应该请他一起吗
Have a good night boys.
玩得愉快 伙计们
No room at the table.
没空座了
Yeah.
对
Wait a second, you're not jealous, are you?
等等 你不会是嫉妒了吧
Him, come on.
嫉妒他 少来了
He is in really good shape though.
不过他的体型确实不错
Like distractingly good shape.
非常惹火的那种
Well I've been working it out.
我也一直在健身
Did you see the paper?
你看到报纸上的新闻了吗
Yeah, I saw it, I'm on my way to the hospital right now.
我看到了 我正在往医院赶
Martin you were supposed to get rid of her.
马汀 你应该把她干掉的
Now she's in the paper.
而现在她却上报纸了
I told you this was going to happen the minute
我早就告诉过你 她开始打破沙锅问到底时
she started asking too many questions.
这种事情难免会发生
What do you want me to say, you were right?
你指望我说什么 说你很有先见之明吗
I'm going to find her and finish it.
我会找到她 做个了结
Excuse me sir,
先生 请问
can I help you with something.
需要帮忙吗
Just got a little turned around. That's all.
没事 只是有点晕头转向
Hey you remember that campus intubation?
你还记得在学校的那次插管吗
No.
不记得了
Oh, right, you were off then.
对 你那天没当班
Okay, well, Ryder, he paired me up
是这样的 赖德把我和这个强人
with this hot shot, the rookie, Watanabe.
就是那个叫瓦达那皮的新人 和我一起搭档
Oh, Watanabe, he's good man.
瓦达那皮 他不错
Well the commendation is for the intubation.
这次的表彰就是针对那次插管的
All right, that's good. Good for you.
那很好啊 真替你高兴
I mean it'd be good if I earned it, you know,
如果那是我的功劳 那无可厚非
But Watanabe did the intubation.
但插管是瓦达那皮做的
He's not qualified.
他不够格
No he's not qualified.
对 他不够格
I swear to god I turn my back for two seconds and
我发誓 我只不过背过身去一小会儿
he's got the tube down this woman's throat.
他就把管子插♥进♥那个女人的喉咙里了
So on the call sheet we wrote that I did it.
所以我就在报告表上写说是我做的插管
All right so maybe if he hadn't acted so quickly
好吧 如果他的动作不是那么迅速
maybe the outcome would have been different
也许结果会有所不同
maybe you guys did the right thing.
也许你们的做法是对的
You know what, it's okay.
其实这也没什么
Whoa, who's that? Is that Ann?
那是谁 是安吗
What's she doing out here?
她在这里做什么
Hey, hey Ann? Hey, hey.
安
What are you doing? They did not discharge you
你在这里干什么 他们没有准你出院
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I have this terrible feeling and I have to get away.
我的感觉很糟 我必须离开这里
Ann, there you are.
安 终于找到你了
We were worried.
我们很担心
Dr. Lawson wants to run some additional tests.
劳森医生想再给你做些测试
I'll take her.
我带她回去
Here I got her, don' worry about it. Come here.
我来就行 别担心 过来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Liv?
奥利维亚
Yeah?
什么事
I think you got to keep an eye on her.
你得照顾好她
We will.
我们会的
No, I think someone tried to kill her.
不 我觉得有人想杀她
You need to get her security.
你需要找人保护她
We will, I promise.
我们会的 我保证
Looks like she cleared out.
看来她搬出去了
So where did she go?
那她到底去哪里了
Toronto Island Ferry schedule?
多伦多海岛轮渡游
I doubt she went sightseeing.
我觉得她不会去旅游观光
Nathan.
我是内森
Come back later.
等会再来
Okay sir.
好的 先生
Let's go.
咱们走
I've got a guard at the hospital.
医院给我安排了一个守卫
I feel like I'm in danger.
我感觉身处险境
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I'm sorry Toby,
托比 我很抱歉
I don't know if this is going to work.
我不知道这么做会不会有效果
I appreciate what you're doing.
我很感谢你为我做的一切
I'm a social worker on wheels.
我是勤劳的社工
Well let's see, I remember seagulls.
让我回忆一下 我记得见过海鸥
Okay, seagulls at a beach, that's good.
好的 记得海滩上的海鸥 很好
That horn.
还有那汽笛声
Try to remember that night.
努力回忆一下那个晚上的情景
It's like I can see something pulsing.
我仿佛记得有东西在闪烁
Like a lighthouse.
像是灯塔
There's a lighthouse on the island.
那个岛上有个灯塔
Really?
真的吗
Let's go check out the island.
咱们去那个岛上看看
Okay.
好的
I don't remember...
我记不得了
a thousand people ride this boat every day.
每天坐船的游客太多了
My number,
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
you see her again, you get the other half.
如果再碰到她 就能拿到另一半
Do you want this back?
这个你还要吗
You hold on to it.
你留着吧
You know it's very hard to get an appointment with you.
想要约你可真不容易
Well I'm sorry about that
我对此表示抱歉
I'm a very busy man.
我很忙
I don't usually deal with IT.
我不经常和IT人士打交道
You probably don't even know my name.
你大概连我的名字都不知道吧
It's Roman, Roman Prisblanski.
我叫罗曼 罗曼·普里斯布兰斯基
Well, Roman, your message said it was something urgent
罗曼 你留言说有急事
you wanted to discuss with me.
要和我商量
This.
关于这个
What does that have to do with us?
这个和我们俩有什么关系
It's an environmental assessment;
这是一份环境评估报告
it's not very flattering toward
它对北苏必利尔矿业公♥司♥
Northern Superior Mining though, is it?
不是十分有利
Yet when the report went public, it was simply glowing.
但这份报告公诸于世后 形势却逆转了
It was as if it had been altered or something.
就好像被人篡改过一样
Where did you get this?
你从哪里拿到这份报告的
You remember your dead scientist,
你还记得你那位过世的科学家吗
Steven Murchin?
叫史蒂文 穆尔欣
On his hard drive.
这是他硬盘上的
You were sent to scrub that.
我是派你去清理硬盘
And I did but I believe in insurance,
我清理了 但是我想给自己上个保险
so I made a backup.
所以我做了备份
What do you want?
你想要什么
Instructions are all there.
照着这个指示去做
Money goes into an offshore account
把钱汇到这个离岸账户
a dime less or a day late
如果少一个子或晚一天
and that report gets leaked on the web.
这份报告就会被泄露到网上
Your lady lawyer was very interested.
你的女律师对此很感兴趣
I don't think she's on your team, is she?
她和你不是一条船上的吧
How much longer?
还要多久
Hey, lady
女士
you know you're color coordinating the sugars again, right?
你又把糖包渐变排列了吧
Well it's not like Barista Barbie is gonna do it.
我又不是咖啡师芭比
Dev?
戴夫
Yes.
怎么了
Can't you speed it up?
你就不能快一点吗
I'm going through three days of footage here
这可是整整三天的录影带
It's not going to be instant.
我不可能一下子看完
Okay, here, here it is.
这里 这里
I got her.
我找到她了
Hey, you guys want to wait up?
你们俩等我一下好吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表