剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
okay.
好的
All right, thank you. Great.
好的 谢谢你 很好
I am full of joy for you.
我真为你高兴
Hi, we've got decent clothes.
我们有整洁的衣服
They're not haut couture but they'll do for now.
虽不是很高档 但还能凑合
Thank you.
谢谢你
And let's get you settled in over here.
还是让我们为你先在这儿安顿下来吧
Here, let me help you with that.
我来帮你
Oh thanks.
谢谢你
And I thought you should meet one of the paramedics that saved your life.
你应该见见救你的急救员之一
So it's Ann, is it?
你叫安 是吗
Oh, that's what she calls me.
她是这么叫我的
After Anastasia, the lost daughter of the Romanov's.
以罗曼诺夫走失的女儿阿纳斯塔西娅取的名
Of course, yes.
当然
So any breakthroughs?
那有什么进展吗
Oh no.
没
I've been trying.
我正在尝试
Manicured nails, likely not a maid.
按修剪过的指甲来看 我可能不是女佣
And you were wearing a power suit, a kind of businesswoman I bet.
你当时穿着职业装 我猜是职业女性
I doubt you are married.
我怀疑你没结过婚
Cause there's no tan line on your ring finger.
因为你的无名指上没有棕黄色的戒指印迹
Do you remember when Toby was helping you?
你还记得托比救你吗
I remember him trying.
我记得他正在努力
Yeah, where were you running anyway;
好的 你那时往哪儿逃呢
Where were you going to go?
你当时想去哪儿呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Doesn't make any sense, any of it.
说不清 一点也说不清
You were upset, something had disturbed you.
你当时很沮丧 有事情困扰过你
What the hell are you doing, stop!
你搞什么名堂 站住
When we found you on the beach,
我们在沙滩上发现你时
You mumbled something about a man and a boat.
你嘴里嘟囔着一个男人和一艘船
Maybe...
也许...
oh no...
不
...it's like there's something there
就像有东西在那里
But it's just out of reach.
却够不着
It's so frustrating.
太令人懊恼了
Well, maybe we better let Ann rest.
我们还是让安休息吧
That was a strange read.
刚我读到的很奇怪
Everything was murky,
一片混沌
There was a pulse of light, she's so out of mind.
有一道光 她太抓狂了
Thank you... but there was something there, right?
谢谢你 但肯定有问题 对吧
Yes, there was, traces of it anyway...whatever it was, it just felt wrong.
是有问题 有各种蛛丝马迹 感觉出了问题
So now you do want to know what's up.
所以你现在想一探究竟
Yeah, I do; I'm a little bit curious.
是的 我有点好奇
Dr. Fawcett?
福西特医生
Shane Lawson, you called for a neuro consult?
我是沙恩·劳森 你约了神经科门诊吗
Toby Logan.
我叫托比·洛根
A consult, yeah, I did do that, I called.
门诊 是的 我约过
Right, right I'm sorry, she's right over...
是的 是的 抱歉 她就在...
She's right over here.
她就在这里
She was found this morning unconscious.
她今早被发现的时候神志不清
Looks like someone's in love.
看起来像是有人恋爱了哦
Lust.
好感
It's lust.
只是好感
Are you okay with that?
你不介意吗
Yeah, I'm fine with that.
对 我不介意
Liv and I broke up forever ago.
我和奥利维亚早就分手了
Okay, just checking.
好吧 我就是问问
How are you? Are you good?
你怎么样 还好吗
Still divorced.
仍然处于离婚状态
That's cool.
不错
Okay, haemostatic gauze...
止血纱布
You talked to that amnesia?
跟那个失忆症患者谈过了吗
Uh, yeah, her memory's gone,
是的 她失去记忆了
she doesn't know who she is.
不知道自己是谁
Wound closure kit...
止血包
It's like she sees bits and pieces
她的记忆零零散散
this massive void.
这么大块的空白
Sounds like me at the Monday after Lalapalooza.
这就像是我看完《杰出人物》后那个星期一的心情
Oral rehydration salts....
口服补液盐
There we go.
给
Tell me you're not getting involved.
别跟我说你要淌这浑水
I am not getting involved.
那不会
I mean you can't help but feel for her
我会不由自主地同情她
but I'm not getting involved.
不过我不会淌这浑水
Who is it that told me that if he going on this road again
当初是谁让我在他走这条老路之前
I should stop them?
阻止他的
What road?
哪条老路
The "I sense someone is in danger,
就是每当你感到有人危在旦夕
let me try to help them out of the world of hurt" road.
就想帮他摆脱困境的老路
It's not that kind of thing.
这次情况不同
Toby I know you've been through a lot, feeling
托比 我知道你经历了很多事情
guilty about losing Charlie and the disappearance of your mom,
为查理的死和你♥妈♥的♥失踪感到自责
but do you really want to do this again?
但你真的想重蹈覆辙吗
Oz, I appreciate what you're doing,
奥兹 你想保护我
protecting me.
我很感激
You don't have to save everybody, Toby.
你不用拯救所有人 托比
It's hard enough trying to save yourself.
救你自己就已经够艰难了
I'm not trying to save everybody.
我没有想要拯救所有人
I don't understand,
我就不明白了
a high-powered woman just drops off the face of the earth
一个重要人物突然人间蒸发
and nobody's looking for her?
难道没有人在找她吗
It doesn't make any sense.
根本解释不通啊
Well I thought that if you could push a little harder,
我觉得如果你能再加把劲
to jog her memories.
唤醒她的记忆 事情会好办许多
Because if she was attacked,
因为她是被人袭击的
I mean they're still out there somewhere.
他们还没被绳之以法
I just have to be careful
那我要小心点
to not plant any ideas in her head.
以免往她脑子里植入想法
Deal.
说定了
Deal.
就这么定
Okay, to deals.
好吧 就这么办
Thanks Brian.
谢谢你 布莱恩
I hope this isn't a private party.
希望这不是个私人聚会
Yes, it is, but you're on the list.
是私人的 不过你也被邀请了
Great.
太好了
So what's the word on Ann?
安现在什么情况
No hematoma, no sign of brain swelling,
没有脑血肿 没有脑肿胀的迹象
Ran EEG, CT scan, MRI.
做了脑电图检查 CT扫描 核磁共振
Given the results on the baseline,
如果一切正常
CBC, CR, LFT, ING serum...
全血球计数 电脑X射线成像 肝功能测验 血清化验
Sorry, are we here to talk about good news or bad news?
打断一下 这是好消息还是坏消息
Oh it's good, good.
好消息
It just means that there's no damage to the brain itself,
说明大脑本身没有损伤
which means here memory loss is temporary.
也就是说失忆只是暂时的
That is good. So what's the treatment.
很好 那怎么治
Time.
用时间
Yeah. Just wait it out.
对 等她慢慢恢复
Sorry guys I got to take this.
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥
Sure.
好的
Toby, right?
你叫托比 是吧
Yeah, Sean?
是的 你叫肖恩
Shane.
是沙恩
Shane. Good to see you again.
沙恩 很高兴再次见到你
I hope this isn't too sensitive a subject...
希望这个话题不会太敏感
Where did you and...
你和...
We broke up.
我们分手了
So you don't mind if I ...
所以你不介意我
I screwed up. Yeah.
不介意 是我搞砸了
Hey, should we invite him to the poker game
星期三晚上的牌局
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表