剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
And half of them don't make a nickel for what they do.
而半数的受访者没有得到任何回报
Are you offended by what I do?
我冒犯到你了吗
No. It's worse than that.
比冒犯更严重
It bores me.
你令我厌烦
Okay.
好吧
Look, I just...I didn't mean to...okay...
我只不过...我不是那个意思
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Sorry, I won't touch you.
抱歉 我不会碰你的
Do you know Jericho 11?
你知道耶利哥11号♥吗
I'm going to give you a little piece of advice okay,
让我给你点小建议吧
bad things happen to people that get involved with Jericho 11.
谁和耶利哥11号♥扯上关系 谁就会倒霉
Bad things.
没好事
That's him.
就是他
Yeah, that's the guy
当我提到耶利哥11号♥时
Hack Girl saw when I mentioned Jericho 11.
黑客女孩脑海中浮现的就是这个人
Peter Dukette, 25 years old.
彼得·杜凯特 25岁
Dropped out of Queens computer engineering
在皇后大学计算机工程系念了一学期后
after a term for a more lucrative life in crime.
由于走上犯罪道路而辍学
Arrested for identity theft, fraud.
因盗窃及伪造身份被捕
Suspected of numerous counts of online impropriety.
涉嫌持有众多网上非法账户
Looks like he changed his ways.
看起来他改变套路了
He runs a firm that tests companies cyber security.
他正在经营一家检测企业网络安全的公♥司♥
There are some big accounts here...
拥有一批大客户...
GM, Ford, Canada Bank Financial...
美国通用汽车 福特 加拿大银行金融
So these companies are okay with a hacker like this?
这些公♥司♥不介意聘请这样一个黑客吗
They trust him?
他们信任他吗
Yeah, hackers make the best security consultants
黑客是最好的安全顾问
because they know all the tricks.
因为他们了解所有的手段
What about that hanging guy that you saw?
你看到的那个上吊的人是怎么回事
Not sure, that feels like a suicide...
不太清楚 感觉像是自杀
And that equipment room?
那个机房♥呢
No idea.
不清楚
Maybe we need to see what Mr. Dukette has to say.
也许我们应该去探探杜凯特先生的口风
Yeah, you want me to come along?
你想要我一起去吗
No, Peter and Hacker are on my pen communication.
彼得和黑客正在进行书面交流
I don't want them connecting any dots just yet.
我还不希望他们接触到任何文件
I'll get my coat.
我去拿外套
How you doing?
怎么样
Great. How's your new partner?
很好 你的新搭档怎么样
She's good, she's good.
她不错啊 挺好的
She's a little raw,
她的技术虽有些生疏
but I think she's getting the hang of it.
但是我认为她正在逐渐掌握要领
You free tonight?
今晚有空吗
Sorry, I have plans.
抱歉 我有安排了
Okay, no problem.
好吧 没关系
Are you free tomorrow, maybe later in the week?
你明天有空吗 或者这周晚些时候
Maybe, I have a few things but...give me a call.
也许行 我还有些事 到时候电♥话♥联♥系♥
Okay.
好的
My apologies for the mess,
抱歉 这里一团糟
we cancelled the main service when we wired in.
编程时我们不提供维护服务
Oh, Mr. Dukette, you seem to have done very well
杜凯特先生 鉴于你还是个新手
for yourself given your less than stellar start.
能取得这样的成果实属不易
Well, we all make mistakes when we're young.
年轻的时候难免犯错
Isn't that right, Mr. Clark...
您说对不对 克拉克先生
or is it Lockdown?
或是说开锁王
That was back around 97 though, right?
那要追溯到97年 对吧
How many T flaps?
有多少个超时标记
Four hundred and twenty-five.
425个
Let me guess, shark 367 firewall.
让我猜猜 这是鲨鱼367防火墙
Now you're just showing your age.
这样就暴露你的年龄了
I believe that you know Benny here.
我相信你应该认识本尼
Yeah, yeah, I do.
没错 我认识
He's a very talented programmer.
他是个很有天赋的程序员
He writes some excellent code.
他编过不少不错的代码
What are they working on?
他们现在在干什么
They're testing a new phone app security;
他们在测试一款新手♥机♥应用程序的安全性
it's a cross-site scripting.
一个跨站式脚本
Persistent or non-persistent?
持续性还是非持续性的脚本
Non-persistent.
非持续性的
The developer thought that HTML anti-decoding on
研发者认为五位XML字符长度的
five xml characters...
HTML反解码
Would be enough to prevent the cross site.
足以避免跨站式脚本攻击
Exactly.
没错
They're wrong and that's how I make my money
但他们错了 因为如今我赚钱的途径
these days is by saving companies
就是帮一些公♥司♥防御
from people like I...
像我这样的...
Well we, used to be.
像我们以前那样的人
Now...how may I help you?
现在...有什么我可以帮忙的吗
We're looking for someone named Jericho 11.
我们在找一个叫耶利哥11号♥的家伙
We believe this person may be involved in
我们认为这个人可能卷入了
a large-scale identity theft.
一个大规模的身份盗窃案中
And why would you think that I know him?
那你为什么会觉得我认识他呢
Well, unless I'm wrong, you've moved in the same circles.
除非我错了 你和他是同一个圈子里的人
I don't associate with those sorts anymore.
我已经跟那类人断绝联♥系♥了
I meant with your work.
我指的是你的工作
You are one of the good guys now, right,
你现在改邪归正了 对吧
a white hat...
成了白帽黑客...
they still call them that?
他们现在还这样叫吗
They do.
是的
No, I haven't heard of this individual, but I do,
不 我没听说过这个人 一旦听说
I will be sure to let you know.
我保证会告诉你的
We would appreciate that, thank you for your time.
非常感谢 谢谢你的配合
Thank you.
没事
So Peter Dukette seems to know a lot about you.
看来彼得·杜凯特很了解你
You want to fill me in?
跟我讲讲过去的事吧
Not especially.
没什么特别的
There's a reason that juvie records are sealed, Michelle.
少年犯档案被封存是有原因的 米歇尔
Dev, I know you've had your run-ins with the law.
戴夫 我知道你曾经触犯过法律
I've never asked any questions before,
我以前从来没问过
but it's never affected a case.
是因为对案子没什么影响
I got caught hacking into the department of defense at 16.
在十六岁的时候我因入侵国防部网络被抓
They offered me a deal,
他们跟我谈条件
either help with the RCMP
要么和加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥队合作
or face the music.
要么就去坐牢
Turned out I liked being a white hat.
结果我选择做一个白帽黑客
Well, it sounds like your legacy lives on.
看来你的传奇故事一直在流传
Once you're in cyber space you live forever.
资料一旦被公布到网上就永不会消失了
I'm a digital artifact.
我相当于是个数码制品
And what about Dukette? you think he is gone back
那杜凯特呢 你认为他又做回
to his old ways?
他的老本行了吗
Is he Jericho 11?
他是耶利哥11号♥吗
Yeah?
是吗
I don't know but we both know he's hiding something.
我不清楚 但我们俩都知道他有所隐瞒
Okay, maybe it's time to call our mind hacker...
好吧 或许是时候找咱们的大脑黑客了
The one who doesn't need a computer?
那个无需电脑就能入侵的黑客吗
Yeah.
没错
Fancy tube plate to the base of the epiglottis...
将管板插至会厌软骨根部...
...inflating cuff...
...充气气囊...
securing tube...
安全导管
and time.
多长时间
Fifty-seven seconds.
57秒
Yes!
太棒了
Beat that.
努力超过我
I honestly don't think I can, that is a very impressive time.
老实说我做不到 那是个很不赖的成绩
Really? Yes, absolutely. Good for you.
真的吗 当然 你很棒
Cool.
太好了
Hey it's almost quitting time, want to grab a beer?
马上就下班了 一起喝一杯怎么样
I can't tonight, I got to get some work done.
今晚不行 我还有工作要做
Thank you, though.
还是谢谢你
Oh, okay.
好的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表