剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Sorry, I didn't see you there. No.
不好意思 没看到你在 没关系
You, er, get the results?
你有结果了吗
No. I have been so swamped I haven't had a chance.
没 我太忙了 还没来得及
OK. Well, when you do, just...
好吧 等你有了结果的时候
I promise, I'll let you know.
我保证会让你知道的
Ok.
好的
Should we be surprised? Just because Wasserman exposes secrets
我们应该吃惊吗 就因为瓦色尔曼泄了密
doesn't mean he can't keep them.
不代表他不能保密
We searched his entire place.
我们把他的住处都搜完了
Nothing? mo memory stick?
一无所获吗 没优盘吗
I have to talk to Toby.
我得和托比谈谈
You wasted a chance to take a real run at Wasserman
你浪费掉一次绝佳的拿下瓦色尔曼的机会
based on Logan's what?
就因为洛根的什么
His intuition, laying on of hands?
直觉吗 他的按手礼吗
He might have it hidden somewhere. We could still find it.
他也许藏再哪里了 我们依然可以找到
I can't hold him while you go on a fishing expedition.
我可以把他困住 你可以去调查一下
What are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么做
Unless we want to risk contaminating a future prosecution,
除非我们想迟不了兜着走
we have to let him go.
只能把他放了
But if I was you,
但如果我是你
I wouldn't let him out of your sight.
我是不会让他离开你的视线的
You let Wasserman go? We had to.
你放瓦色尔曼走了吗 必须放他走
We have no evidence.
没有证据
Are you are absolutely sure what you saw? Yes.
你绝对确定你所见吗 是的
But you couldn't tell who the whistle blower was. No.
但你无法分辨出谁是泄密的人 不能
All I saw was they gave
我看到就是他们给了
Wasserman an envelope with the data device in it.
瓦色尔曼一个信封 里面有个优盘
We have to find Rooker.
我们得找到洛克尔
That sex tape wasn't random.
那盘性♥爱♥录像不是空穴来风
Whoever hired him could also be behind the leaks.
无论是谁雇的他 也可能是泄密人
Alright. Let me help you find Rooker.
好吧 我来帮你找到洛克尔吧
I feel like we're pushing you too hard.
我觉得我们把你逼的太紧
No, you're not pushing.
没 你们没逼我
Are you trying to prove something, Toby?
你是想要证明什么吗 托比
No. Do I have to?
没 我有这个必要吗
I mean to yourself.
我是说向你自己证明
No.
没
Someone coming. Time to go, honey.
有人来了 该走了 宝贝
how are you doing?
你好
If you need an application, we're always on the lookout.
如果你需要申请入行 我们肯定是欢迎的
No, I'm here for a companion.
不 我来找一位陪同的
Well, you've come to the right place.
你来对地方了
We've got a lot of great girls. What's your type?
我们有很多美女 你中意哪一类的
I'm looking for a guy.
我要找的是男人
OK. For my wife.
好的 为我妻子找的
Right. I have to ask, is she good with this?
好吧 我得问下 她对此没问题吗
She is good with it. She sent me here.
她完全没问题 她叫我来的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
She wants that guy, you know, the guy from the video.
她要那个男的 视频上那个
Online right now. The sex video that's going around.
就是现在网上那个 性♥爱♥录像那个
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 是的
I'm sorry. I couldn't get hold of him,
抱歉 我联♥系♥不到他
even if I wanted to.
哪怕就是我想也没法
'And you couldn't afford him, anyway.'
他可不是你这种角色能负担的起的
You don't know where he is? No, I'm sorry.
你也不知道他在哪 不 很抱歉
Can I double his rate? How about that?
那我出双倍的价钱 怎样
You must really love your wife.
你肯定很爱你的妻子
We got to one of Wasserman's lieutenants,
我们找到了瓦色尔曼的一位助手
as I was telling you.
我正要告诉你
We just intercepted a call between him and Wasserman.
我们刚截获了一通他打给瓦色尔曼的电♥话♥
The call was too brief to be traced.
电♥话♥很简短 无法追踪
But they've been following him for the last 45.
但他们在过去的45分钟里一直在跟踪他
It's Diane's husband.
是戴安的丈夫
Waiting for me?
在等我吗
They made the transfer. Let's go.
他们完成了交易 我们上
Don't move.
不许动
Mrs Feeny, you can't go in there. He's my husband.
菲尼太太 你不能进去 他是我丈夫
He's a person under suspicion. He would never do this.
他是疑犯 他绝对不会这么做的
Did he have access to your files?
他有能利用你的文件的权限吗
Yes. But -
是的 但是
They were found in Bruce's possession.
他们在布鲁斯身上发现了这些文件
He was caught in the act of passing them off to Wasserman.
他在与瓦色尔曼交易的时候 被抓了个现行
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Please.
请坐吧
We have the names, contact numbers
我们有名单 联♥系♥人号♥码
and safe houses
以及Csis在埃及的特工的
of three CSIS agents in Cairo. I don't know anything about it.
安全藏身处 我完全一无所知
Here's another internal memo
这里还有另外一份备忘录
suggesting we continue to support
表明我们在继续支持
the military dictatorship.
独♥裁♥专♥政♥的军事力量
- I told you I have never seen any of this before.
我说了我没见过这些
Please, I want to speak to my wife.
拜托 我想和我妻子说两句
Well, she doesn't want to talk to you.
她不想和你说话
You gave these files to Wasserman.
你把这些给瓦色尔曼了
I gave a portfolio to a courier.
我是把公文包给了情报员
And you had no idea what was in that portfolio?
你完全不知道公文包里是什么吗
Architectural drawings.
建筑绘图
I would never do this to my wife.
我绝不会这样对我的妻子
Never.
绝不会
We caught him with the memory stick.
优盘在他身上 而且被我们抓住了
What's he saying? That he knows nothing.
他怎么说 他说他毫不知情
We downloaded some of the stuff if it had seen the light of day.
我们下载了一些内容看看究竟是什么情况
Toby just called. He wants you to meet him at the Ibar Hotel.
托比来电 要你去爱吧酒店和他碰头
He says it's important. OK.
他说很重要 好
What do you want me to do with him?
要我拿他怎么处理
Hold on to him for as long as possible.
尽量把他拖住
Toby?
托比
Come in.
请进
I was looking for Toby Logan.
我找托比·洛根
You must be his wife Michelle. I'm Tyler.
你一定是他的妻子米歇尔 我是泰勒
Maybe I should be paying you.
也许该我付你钱
So how much did you get for that tape?
弄那盘录像你得到了多少钱
I didn't get anything. I didn't know about it.
什么也没得到 我甚至都不知道
I'm sure as hell that I want that to get out. Really?
我就只想离开 是吗
I'd figure a guy in your position
我还以为像你这样的人
could capitalise on something like this.
指望着这东西来炒作呢
You don't get it.
你没明白
This cost me just as much as it cost that woman.
这东西对我的损害不比那女人♥大♥
No-one in my family will even speak to me.
我家人甚至不会再和我说话了
Who paid you to sleep with Diane? Was it Wasserman?
谁付钱让你和戴安上♥床♥的 是瓦色尔曼吗
I never heard of the guy.
我都没听说过这人
It must be the same watch.
一定是一样的表
Got to be the same person that was with Wasserman.
一定是和瓦色尔曼一起的那个人
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
So what's our next move?
我们下一步怎么办
We have to let him go.
我们得放他走
He's coming back in the morning for formal questioning.
他早上会来接受正式盘问
We're holding Wasserman
我们正扣着瓦色尔曼
and we've shut him down.
我们得让他断了念头
Mr Feeny, you're free to go.
菲尼先生 你可以走了
I never did any of this.
我从来没有做过对不起你的事
I know that.
我知道
But whoever did do this, find them.
不管谁干的 给我把他们找出来
Get me everything you've dug up
给我你挖掘的所有关于她丈夫
on her husband and his staff.
以及他的职员的消息
Excuse me.
不好意思打扰了
Mr Feeny left his day planner here.
菲尼把他的日间计划表落这里了
I wonder if I could pick it up?
叫我来取一下
I guess with everything going on with his wife
希望他和他太太一切还好
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表