剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I noticed your sketches.
我注意到你的素描
I was wondering if I could just take a peek.
不知道我能否看一眼呢
The police need to see this, not you.
这应该给警♥察♥看 而不是你
You know what, I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I work with the police.
我和警方共事
My name is Toby.
我的名字叫托比
Rose.
我叫罗斯
Hi, Rose.
你好 罗斯
I left word on the tip line, but nobody called me back,
我在举报热♥线♥上留了言 但没人回我电♥话♥
so I thought I would come to the hospital,
所以我觉得我应该到医院来
and just be here where it happened,
到事发现场来
I thought that was a good idea.
我觉得这样比较好
I hoped she'd give me more.
我希望她能多给我点线索
Make the cheekbones higher.
颧骨画得更高点
Rose, do you mind if I look at the sketches?
罗斯 你介意我看一下你的素描吗
Fine, throw him a finder's fee, I don't care.
好吧 给他点中介费吧 我不在乎
Did you see the kidnapping?
你看到绑♥架♥了吗
If you're asking if I was there, no.
如果你是问我是否在案发现场 不
Then how did you do these?
那你是怎么做到这个的
It's what I do. And no, I can't explain it.
我就是能做到 而且我解释不了
Do you mind waiting here?
你能在这儿等一会吗
I know someone you should talk to.
我认识一个人 你应该跟她聊聊
Ok.
好的
Miss Drake, well, I'm no art expert,
德雷克女士 我不是什么艺术专家
but I'm wondering how you were able to create
但是我很好奇你是如何能够画出一幅
a likeness to a crime scene that you were never at.
与你根本不在的案发现场如此相似的画
Every single detail is the exact same.
每个细节都一模一样
I have a gift.
我有天赋
It would seem that way.
看起来是的
I mean I see images in my head,
我是说我能在脑袋里看到画面
I don't know where they come from exactly,
我不知道这些画面到底从哪儿来的
and then I feel compelled to draw them.
然后我就不由自主的画出来了
I'm just wondering why you decided to come to us with this?
我很好奇你为什么决定拿着这个来找我们
Because I thought these pictures might help you
因为我觉得这些画可能会帮助你们
find that baby.
找到那个孩子
Did anyone give you a description that you worked from?
是不是有人将事情的经过描述给你听
No!
没有
That's all I could see.
这是我所能看到的
Well, it's not like we'd be able to pick someone out
单凭这些画我们是不能够
of a line up based on these.
找出嫌疑犯的
Look, maybe there will be more, I don't know.
听着 或许还会有 我也不太清楚
This doesn't happen very often.
这事也不常发生
Have you worked for the police before?
你以前有跟警♥察♥合作过吗
Two years ago.
两年前
What happened?
怎么回事
Uh, once I understood what the drawings meant
当我明白这些画是什么意思的时候
and then the case was solved
案子已经结了
and it really wouldn't have made any difference at all.
而且那其实也没有什么意义
Right, but you think it's going to make a difference now,
好吧 但是你现在觉得这会有意义
like maybe you think you'll get some kind of recognition?
比如或许你认为你会因此得到认可
You know, this is so not about me.
你知道这件事跟我无关
Well, thank you for your time, every clue helps.
谢谢你的时间 每个线索都很有帮助
Can I have my sketchbook?
素描本能还给我吗
Yeah, after we've scanned the images.
当然 我们扫描完就给你
I'm going to need a way to contact you.
能告诉我怎么联♥系♥你吗
Fine.
好吧
Yeah, ok, I know what you're thinking.
我知道你是怎么想的
Why am I questioning this woman's story
你在想我为什么不相信你的读心术
while I'm sitting here talking to a telepath?
反而还要质疑她
Yeah.
没错
I just find it a little weird.
我只是觉得有点蹊跷
Ok, well let's, what if she's not the psychic she claims to be?
好吧 但要是她其实不通灵呢
So now you're the skeptic?
现在你倒怀疑起来了
What if she is working with someone who saw
如果她是从某个目击者那里知道的
the crime but is afraid to come forward for whatever reason?
而目击者因为某种原因不敢站出来呢
Ok, what do you know?
你又知道什么了
When I read her, there was a woman prompting her,
我对她读心时看到有个女人在帮她
telling her how to adjust the drawings.
告诉她如何修改她画的东西
Ok.
知道了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Good to see you using that bench for something Mr. Bay.
你总算把这长凳派上用场了 贝伊先生
Yeah well.
没错
So you know that guy's life that you saved, Clive Walters?
记得你救的那个人吧 克莱夫·沃尔特斯
Yeah, what about him?
嗯 他怎么了
He's awake in recovery.
他醒了 有所好转
Olivia's convinced he survived because he's on
奥利维亚深信他肯定是尘缘未了
some unfulfilled mission.
才侥幸活下来的
Yeah, I think I know what it is.
有道理 而且我知道是什么尘缘
He filed a complaint against you.
他投诉你了
I'm sorry, what?
什么
He's alleging professional incompetence.
理由是你失职
Sir, I saved his life!
长官 我可是他的救命恩人
No good deed goes unpunished.
好心没好报啊
I guess he survived to see you crash and burn.
我猜他活下来就是为了折磨你的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not exactly high functioning right now.
我现在很不在状态
Who would be under these circumstances?
遇到这样的事 谁也会不在状态
Al, I think about the son of a bitch who took my kid
艾尔 一想到那人偷了我孩子
and swear to God I want to kill him.
我就想杀了他
I can't even begin to imagine the hell you're going through.
我无法想象你正在经受着的折磨
Tara sacrificed herself.
塔拉为这孩子牺牲了自己
She literally gave her life to bring that baby into the world.
这个孩子的出世夺走了她的生命
At first I didn't understand why she was refusing Chemo.
刚开始我无法理解她为何拒绝化疗
She wanted to wait until the baby was born.
她想等孩子出生后再说
I don't have to tell you how much that baby meant
这个孩子对她 对我们而言有多重要
to her, to both of us.
不用说你也明白了
I lost my wife, Al.
我已经痛失爱妻了 艾尔
I can't lose Marley too.
我不能再没有马利
She's finally settled.
她总算消停了
One million, it's nothing to Shelton.
一百万对谢尔顿来说不算什么
Just think, how far a million dollars will
想想吧 有这一百万我们在哥斯达黎加
go in Costa Rica?
想怎么玩儿就怎么玩儿
Listening to the waves, sipping margaritas,
聆听海浪 啜饮美酒
sex on the beach.
在海滩上做♥爱♥
Yeah, I mean, you know, we get that money,
没错 等我们拿到钱
drop the kid off somewhere, we go celebrate.
放了这孩子 就可以尽情狂欢了
Why do we need to drop off the kid?
我们为什么要放了这孩子
What do you want to do?
那你想怎样
Do you want to take her to Costa Rica?
你难道想带她去哥斯达黎加
I was just imagining the look on Shelton's face
我只想看看要是她死了
if she turned up dead...
谢尔顿会是什么表情
Um, look, I didn't sign on for any kid getting killed.
我♥干♥这活儿可不想这孩子受到伤害
I can't believe you thought I was serious.
你居然当真了
Hi, how are you doing?
今天感觉怎么样
You know you just had angioplasty, right?
你知道自己才做完血管成形术吧
What's it to you?
关你鸟事
Well, I'm the guy who saved your life?
是我把你从鬼门关拉回来的
Oh, you're the paramedic.
你就是那个急救员
Yeah, I'm the paramedic who restarted your
没错 我就是那个挽救你那
cholesterol soaked heart.
高胆固醇心脏的急救员
I lodged a complaint against you.
我投诉你了
You know, under the circumstances, I think a
在那种情况下 断几根肋骨
couple cracked ribs; not a bad deal for you.
捡回一条命 你赚翻了
You could have killed me.
你差点儿要了我的命
No, you were already dead.
不 要不是我们 你已经死了
We brought you back to life.
是我们救了你
What do you want me to do, you want me to say you're a hero?
那你想怎样 让我给你大唱颂歌♥吗
You get paid to help people, right?
救死扶伤是你职责所在对吧
Yeah.
没错
I don't like owing anybody anything, you saved my life,
我不喜欢亏欠别人 你救了我一命
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表