剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, I think you should take this anger management course..
我建议你参加愤怒控制课程
and get your life under control.
使生活回归正轨
You know... I care about you. We all care about you.
我很关心你 我们都很关心你
Good night.
晚安
Sure I knew Sterling, he was part owner.
我当然认识斯特灵 他是股东
So just Sterling get the restaurant
这么说餐厅归斯特灵
I have Dylan to thank for that one.
这得多谢迪伦
His generosity or stupidity for getting involved with wrong people?
是他的慷慨还是愚蠢 和坏人搅在了一起
A little bit of both I guess.
我猜都有点吧
what do you have to do in return.
作为回报你需要做些什么
Just keep up the restaurant's reputation.
只要保住餐厅的声誉
Make sure people never forget who made it what it is.
保证人们别忘了让它如此兴盛的幕后功臣
That's it? That's all you have to do?
就这些 这就是你需要做的全部
It's a pretty sweet deal.
这笔交易可真划算
Good. He bought it,
太好了 他相信了
and so will the jury.
那么陪审团也会相信的
Only I don't buy it.
但是我并没相信
Neither will the jury.
陪审团也不会的
Hey, so tell me you have something.
告诉我你有收获了
I think we have a game changer here.
我想咱们要改变一下游戏规则
I think you may want to reconsider your dinner invitation.
你可能想重新考虑你的晚餐邀请了
That's Dylan's story
那个是迪伦编的故事
and Magda's sticking to it.
而玛格达还在嘴硬
Well, then she's lying, and Dylan is, too.
这么说她在撒谎 迪伦也是
Right.
没错
I already told you everything. Why would I lie?
我已经知无不言了 还撒谎干什么
Maybe to get out from the shadow of Dylan?
也许是为了走出迪伦的阴影
Take over the restaurant without having to lift a figure?
为了能不费吹灰之力就接管餐厅
I wouldn't do that.
我不会那么做的
You know that the restaurant was used to laundering money.
你知道这间餐厅一直在洗黑钱
I stayed out of the business side of things.
我不插手生意方面的事
Well, Dylan had a lot to hide,
迪伦有很多不可告人的事
and he needed help.
而他需要帮助
I had to back up his lie.
我不得不帮他圆谎
I didn't want to. I never wanted to.
我也不想这样的 从来都不想
We know he made you lie.
我们知道是他让你说谎的
All three of your stories aren't in sync for a reason.
你们三个说的都不一样是有原因的
You still say that you saw Zapata leave the restaurant
你仍然坚称你是在两声枪响之后
after the shots were fired.
才看到萨帕塔离开了餐厅
After the first shot, yes.
其实是在第一声枪响之后
Everyone says there were two shots, one after another.
人人都说开了两枪 一枪紧接着另一枪
But I'm beginning to think that maybe there was time between the two shots.
但是我开始猜想也许两枪之间是有间隔的
It's gonna come out,
事情早晚会败露的
either in here or in court.
要么在这里 要么在法庭上
The difference is that
区别只在于
you'll face perjury once you've been sworn.
一旦宣誓作证你将会面临作伪证的指控
Zapata was literally walking out of the restaurant doors when...
萨帕塔确实正往餐厅大门外走 在...
when the second shot was fired.
在第二声枪响的时候
That leaves only person left with Stirling.
那就只剩下一个人跟斯特灵在一起
I'll be ready in a minute.
我马上就过去
You're not going anywhere untill you tell us the truth.
在告诉我们真♥相♥之前 你哪里也别想去
I've told you the truth. Several versions.
我已经告诉你们了 N种版本
Yeah. Stitched together from bits and pieces what actually happened.
没错 随意拼凑了一些真♥相♥的碎片而已
Look, I- I really don't know what you're hoping to get from me
我- 我真不知道你们还想知道些什么
that I haven't already told you.
我已经全都交待了
You bought Magda's silence with the restaurant
你假称杰克也参与了餐厅的生意
you falsified Jack's involvement.
还花钱让玛格达为你保密
So what else aren't you telling us.
还有什么你没跟我们坦白的
They know.
他们知道了
We had a good thing covered.
本来一切都好好的
Why did you have to go and ruin it?
为什么你非要去毁了它呢
No... You shot him.
不... 是你开枪杀了他
What? You shot him
什么 你杀了他
and you framed zapata.
然后嫁祸给了萨帕塔
Who set me up?
是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I even know where you hid the gun.
我甚至知道你把枪藏在哪里
When Stirling found out how much money Zapata was making from the money laundering,
斯特灵发现萨帕塔靠洗钱赚了多少钱之后
he wanted it in.
他想分一杯羹
He knew who he was getting into bed with from the beginning.
他从一开始就知道他是跟什么人在一起
That's not what his wife said.
他妻子可不是这么说
Only she's either a liar, or blind.
那她不是个骗子就是个瞎子
I take it Zapata didn't want to share the wealth.
我理解为萨帕塔不想分享他的财富
Zapata gave the gun to Jack...
萨帕塔把枪给了杰克...
just like he said.
正如他所说
Told him to shoot.
然后告诉他开枪
Jack's always been the tough guy.
杰克一直是个硬汉
But he didn't have the stomach to kill a man like that.
可是他无法狠下心去杀那样一个人
But you did
但你可以
Good morning. Am I the only one
早上好 我是唯一一个
that thinks a celebration is in order.
认为咱们需要庆祝一下的人吗
You know that was very clever of you,
你知道吗 你真的很聪明
setting up the scene of the crime
那样重现了犯罪现场
so that Dylan would confess.
好让迪伦招供
Well thank you, if you hadn't signed off on the dinner
谢谢 如果没有你签字同意那次晚餐
none of these would've been possible.
我也不可能做到这些
This is a surprise.
真是令人惊讶
What?
怎么了
Oh nothing, nothing.
没有 没什么
It's just nice to see you two get along.
只是很高兴看到你们能合得来
Why wouldn't we get along?
为什么我们会合不来
Yeah, two strong women expressing our opinions.
对啊 两个女强人分别表达个人观点
Doing our jobs.
完成本职工作
Why wouldn't we be supportive of each other?
为什么我们不互相支持呢
No... I just mean... uh...
不是... 我的意思是...
What do you mean?
你的意思是什么
I have no idea. That's what I thought.
我也不知道 我猜你也不知道
I gotta go. - I'll call you about lunch.
我得走了 -午饭的事我会再打给你
Terrific.
好极了
Look I'm...
那个 我...
I really overreacted about the whole thing.
我对那整件事完全反应过度了
I mean, how were you supposed to know I was alergic to-
我是说 你怎么会知道我对那种-
to furry things.
那种带毛的东西过敏
So, I was thinking maybe if you were free tonight, then...
所以我在想也许今晚你有空 那...
Yes, yes, I am. I'm free. What?
是的 是的 我有空 怎么了
Come on, no, not again.
拜托 不 别又来了
Oh, God. -No. Billie.
哦 天哪 -别 比利
Excuse you. You all right?
不要紧 你还好吧
Guys. Ok.
兄弟们 好了
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Ok, no... Are you ok Ma'am.
好了 没事 你还好吧 女士
Sir, it's ok.
长官 没事的
She's allergic to them, I'm sorry.
她对那种动物过敏 抱歉
Um... Mr. Bay. Yes, sir?
贝伊先生 什么事 长官
Now I'm just booking out for the day.
我想把它外借一天
Take this little guy home to see the kids.
我要把这个小家伙带去给孩子们看看
That's great, sir.
那太好了 长官
I'm just gonna to say...
我只是想说...
Well... Thank you.
那个... 谢谢你
It's no problem, Sir.
这没什么 长官
Have fun with Cynthia.
跟辛西娅好好玩儿吧
She's a girl?
她是母的
I guess.
我猜是吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表