剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
The music that she was making,
她所演奏的音乐
it turned everything into this incredible light show.
使周围的一切都变得五光十色
You sure you weren't just at the planetarium?
你确定你去的不是天文馆
Maybe it was an synesthesia. It's a really interesting
那可能是通感 很有趣的一种精神状态
mental condition and a lot of geniuses have.
许多天才都有通感
Oh yeah it's where like one sense crosses over into another.
就像是两种感觉交织在一起
Mhm, except she would see music as opposed to hearing it.
没错 她不是听到音乐 而是看到音乐
Like is she going to hear a Van Gogh
也就是说她能听到梵高的画作
or see a Jay-Z tune, kind of genius really.
或是看到Jay-Z的曲调 太有才了
This not so much. She forgot her bow.
这么有才的人...却把琴弓落下了
Yeah, right, that's uhm...
对 其实...
that's one way to put it.
这么说也没错
911 what is the nature of your emergency?
这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况
My name is Dmitri Volkov,
我叫狄米崔·沃尔科夫
I have just killed my father.
我刚才把我父亲杀了
Is that medieval,
那是什么建筑风格
is that baroque or gothic?
中世纪 巴洛克还是哥特
Somebody got killed with a silver bullet I'm hearing.
我听说有人被银子弹打死了
That's like a werewolf.
像是狼人的风格
That's not vampires? No, it's a werewolf.
不是吸血鬼吗 不是 是狼人
You know what you're talking about
你是说正经的
or are you making it up?
还是瞎编的
Do you know any vampires?
你认识吸血鬼吗
Like personally?
有私交吗
Yeah.
对
No, not since high school.
胡说 至少高中以后没有
Okay, now see, now the wheels won't come down.
你看 轮子放不下来了
Tell me why they need to replace the old stretchers.
他们为什么要把旧担架给换掉
You want state of the art you pay the price.
用尖端产品是要付出代价的
Come on.
我来
Oh sure, it works for you.
怎么换成你就行
We hate this thing.
恨死这鬼东西了
Hey, where's the victim?
受害者在哪里
In the living room.
在客厅
Got a deceased in there as well. Coroner's just declared.
验尸官刚刚宣布 一人已经死亡
Oh, nice place.
地方不错
Belongs to the Russian Consul General.
这房♥子是俄♥罗♥斯♥总领事的
He's lying on the floor inside with his head caved in.
他躺在里面的地板上 头部被重击
Right here is the injured guy.
这是伤者
You really need to take off these cuffs.
你得把手铐给他解开
I don't know if that's a good idea.
这样不太好吧
I don't think he'll give you any trouble.
我觉得他不会闹事
Detective, we'll be taking over from here.
警探同志 我们就此接手
That's it? You just take my case?
你就这样接手我的案子了吗
Yeah, it's not a problem is it?
没错 有什么问题吗
You kidding?
开什么玩笑
We love coming to crime scenes and just leaving.
我们当然喜欢速战速决
Do you have any idea the amount of paperwork a case
你知道像这样一个案子
like this is going to generate?
要走多少书面程序吗
Always looking out for us.
你总是这么照顾我们
Thanks Michelle. Good luck. Get the cuffs off.
谢谢你米歇尔 祝你好运 把手铐解开
That's a nice looking uniform you got there.
你这件制♥服♥真漂亮
Gallery opening, actually.
刚从画廊开业典礼上赶过来
I'm going to take his pressure in the rig.
我要用车上的仪器给他量血压
All right, just going to walk him out? Yeah.
好的 要把他带出去吗 对
With the stretcher?
用担架吗
Yeah.
对
Let's get him out of here.
帮我把他抬出去
All right.
好的
So IIB gets called in on a political hot potato and
联合调查局介入这个棘手的政♥治♥事件
you lose your night off.
害你连假都休不好
Yeah, pretty much.
对 差不多吧
Lucky for me this seems pretty open and shut.
幸运的是 案情貌似非常明了
Right, Mr. Volkov?
对吧 沃尔科夫先生
He tried to kill me. I had no choice.
他要杀我 我别无选择
...Okay.
好了
Is there anyone else here?
这里还有其他人吗
Not according to new reports.
最新报告显示 没有了
I think you open and shut case
我觉得明了的案情
is about to get a lot more complicated.
将会变得非常复杂
Alright there Mr.Volkov.
沃尔科夫先生
Watch your feet there, okay.
小心你的脚
Now he's all yours, officer.
把他交给你了 警官
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
No problem.
不客气
There's no one to take care of Paval...
没人照顾帕瓦尔...
...he's alone...
他自己一个人...
Dev?
戴夫
Yeah.
什么事
What do you have on the deceased?
关于死者你了解多少
Fyodor Volkov entered the diplomatic service in 1975
费耶多·沃尔科夫于1975年进入外♥交♥部♥
1985 to 88 he was with the Embassy in Ottawa.
从85年到88年 在渥太华大使♥馆♥工作
He transferred to Toronto
后来调到多伦多
as the Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs,
当上了外♥交♥部♥副部长
and get this, three years ago he was named the Consul General.
而三年前 他被任命为总领事
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
I'd really kill for like some avocados and banana fosters.
我很想吃鳄梨和焦糖香蕉
What are you... ike pregnant?
你怀上了吗
What about the son?
那他儿子呢
Dmitri Volkov, he's 27, born in Russia, raised in
狄米崔·沃尔科夫 27岁 在俄♥罗♥斯♥出生
Toronto and he's a accountant executive
在多伦多长大 在海湾街的一家经纪公♥司♥
at a Bay Street brokerage firm.
做高级会计师
No priors, not even a little toe over the line, this guy.
没有前科 没做过任何违法乱纪的事情
Any previous domestic trouble?
之前有过家庭纷争吗
No, nothing in the file but who's to say
档案上没有记录
some strings haven't been pulled.
但是不敢保证是否被人抹去了
It's about Mexican.
接个电♥话♥ 墨西哥人的案子
Yeah, I'll meet you.
好的 你先忙
Wait a sec...
稍等...
I did a little reading on Dmitri...
我对狄米崔读了心...
so far all I got is he keeps saying
就目前所知 他一直在叨念
something about this guy named Paval.
一个叫帕瓦尔的家伙
Any idea of age, size?
知道那人的年龄或体型吗
You can stir him up... That migt be...
你可以去激一下他
I will grab something else.
我可能会有新的发现
I'm still not used to
我还是不习惯
getting my information from someone who wasn't even there.
从没有亲临现场的人那里获取情报
Got to park right here.
我得留在这里
Dmitri, why did you attack your father?
狄米崔 你为什么要袭击你父亲
I told him to stay out of my life.
我让他不要干涉我的生活
And why did you want him to stay out of your life?
你为什么不想让他干涉
Because he was that kind of father who would attack
因为他是那种很不堪的父亲
his son with a letter opener.
竟然拿开信刀袭击了我
Okay, look, I won't insult your intelligence as long
只要你积极配合
as you don't insult mine.
我就不会为难你
We know that there was someone else in that house
我们知道屋里除了你和你父亲
besides you and your father.
还有别人
I have no idea what you are talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
There's someone at the desk saying he is mr. Volkov's lawyer.
沃尔科夫先生的律师到了
Did you get anything?
你有读到什么吗
Yeah. I saw the Dmitri wiping down a statue.
有 我看到狄米崔在擦拭一座雕像
Why would he wipe down the murder weapon
他为什么在处理好凶器之后
and then call and confess?
还要报♥警♥自首
Well, maybe he was trying to protect the person
或许他是在保护那个
who really used it.
真正行凶的人
Listen, I gotta get back.
听着 我得回去了
Thanks.
多谢
Sgt. McCluskey IIB,
联合调查局 麦克劳斯警官
you must be Mr. Volkov's attorney.
你一定是沃尔科夫先生的律师吧
I'm also his brother.
还是他的哥哥
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表