剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Of course, but then there's the flashes,
当然 但是你脑子里又是闪光
the white-outs, the possible tie-in to your telepathy.
又是空白的 以及你读心时老是被中断
It's not that bad.
没那么坏
I'm going to order a CAT scan.
我要给你做个脑部断层扫描
It's not a big deal. Trust me, right?
没什么大不了的 相信我好吗
Besides, it's probably nothing.
而且很可能啥事也没有
Then why bother with a CAT scan?
那何必如此大费周章
Because you're not like everyone else.
因为你和正常人不一样
Lord knows what's going on in your head
只有天知道你的大脑怎么回事
and you said yourself
而且你自己也说了
you're using your gift more than ever.
你使用你这天赋很频繁
Got to go. Let me guess IIB?
该走了 我猜一下 联调局吗
That might be part of the problem burning it at both ends.
那也许就是让你出现这种问题的原因
Thanks, mum.
老妈您操心了
I need you to tell me everything you can
我需要你告诉我你所能记起的一切
about the night you were caught on tape.
关于那晚你被人录像的事
It was about two months ago.
那是2个月前
I met him at the Robson hotel.
我在罗布森酒店遇到他
I'd just done 18 hours in the air.
我刚在飞机上待了18小时
I needed a drink, I couldn't sleep.
我需要喝一杯 我睡不着
And this handsome young guy bought me a drink.
这位帅哥给我买♥♥了一杯酒
I didn't know why he gravitated to me.
我不知道他为什么接近我
The room was full of all these beautiful young women.
酒吧里尽是年轻美女
He picked me. Out of all of them.
他却从中选了我
He took me to his room.
他把我带去了他的房♥间
We made love.
我们做了爱
He left and I never saw him again.
然后他离开了 我再也没见过他
Not bad for a broad past 40.
过了40岁的女人有如此艳遇还是不错的
What about paying him? Excuse me?
那付他钱是怎么回事 什么
We know that Tyler Rooker was an escort.
我们知道泰勒·洛克尔是男妓
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
Am I the stupidest person in the world?
我简直太傻了
If it wasn't you, who paid him?
如果不是你付的钱 那是谁
No money changed hands between us.
我们之间没有任何金钱关系
They either paid him before the fact or after.
他们要么是事前给他钱 要么是事后
Do you have any idea who?
那你知道谁可能会这么做吗
I've made my share of enemies.
我已经把我树的敌告诉你了
I trust you can get him to admit who hired him.
我相信你能查到幕后操纵者
We're still trying to locate him.
我们还在找他
I promise you we'll do everything we can
我保证我们会尽全力
to keep this as discreet as possible.
地谨慎对待此事
That's some comfort.
这也算少许安慰
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was strange.
太奇怪了
A couple of hours ago I was defending that woman's right to privacy
几小时前 我还在为她的隐私权争论
and now I'm invading it.
而现在 我开始侵犯她的隐私了
So what did you get?
你有什么收获
Something I never expected from a politician.
从政客那里挖到的完全没想到的东西
Yeah, what's that. The truth.
是吗 是什么 真♥相♥
She says what she's thinking. She really didn't know.
她说的就是她想的 她是真不知道
I've got to go to the EMS, if you need me, call me.
我得去急救了 有需要给我打电♥话♥
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Where are you going? Escort agency.
你要去哪 妓院
I'm hoping our Casanova knows where Wassermann is.
希望我们的王子知道瓦色尔曼在哪
Or maybe get us closer to the source of the leaks.
也许会让我们离消息的泄漏源更近
Escort agency.
妓院
One of my lesser known sub-specialities which we're gonna go to.
这一项可不是我的专长
No, I'm good. Just stick with your 500 tips.
我去就好 你还是安心搞It吧
I got stuff to do anyway.
反正总有事做
Michelle McClusky, IIB.
米歇尔·麦克劳斯基 联调局
We spoke on the phone. Yes.
我们电♥话♥上谈过 是的
I just have a couple of questions for you about Tyler Rooker.
关于泰勒·洛克尔 我有一些问题要问你
Yes. He worked here.
是的 他在这里上班
Maybe three or four days a month.
一个月也许上三四天吧
Is there anything you can tell me about him?
能和我说说他吗
He was a good guy.
他是个好男人
Not going to cure cancer,
虽然倒不至于好到能治愈癌症
but he's a sweet kid.
但是还算贴心吧
You think it's possible he may have leaked the tape.
你觉得有没有可能是他泄露那盘录像
Oh, I seriously doubt it.
我表示严重怀疑
I know a little of his family.
我知道他家族的一些情况
From the prairies, his dad's a minister.
来自大草原 他父亲是一位部长
He would not want them to know about this.
他可不会让他们知道这些
Maybe he needed the money.
也许他需要这笔钱
Tyler? No, he was one of our top earners.
泰勒 不可能 他很能赚的
Do you have any idea where he is? No.
那你知道他现在在哪吗 不知道
I really need to speak with him.
我真的需要和他谈谈
He hasn't been reachable.
一直联♥系♥不到他
Not to me, not to anyone.
不仅是我联♥系♥不到 其他人也联♥系♥不到
But if he calls, I will tell him you're asking.
如果他有打电♥话♥来 我会告诉他你来找过他
Is there anyone else here who knows who was using his services?
这里有人知道谁受过他的"服务"吗
I can't stop them from talking to each other
他们要闲聊 我当然管不着
but Diane Feeny is not
但我们这里的社会名流
our first public figure.
可不只有戴安·菲尼一个人
What I sell here isn't sex. It's confidentiality.
我这里提供不只是性♥爱♥ 还有保密
I'm going to need to see a list of clients.
我需要看你的客户名单
I'm going to need to see a warrant.
那我得需要看你的搜查令了
Ok.
好吧
Absolutely.
当然
You're sure its him. For sure, it's Wassermann?
你确定是他吗 是瓦色尔曼吗
Thank you. Looks like the posse actually came through.
谢谢 看来他们成功了
He had a backlash since his last announcement.
从他上次发表声明之后 留下了一次间隙
Two people just called in the same sighting.
两个人在同一时间同时出现
We have an address.
有地址了
Confirmed. It's Wassermann.
已经确定了 是瓦色尔曼
I got him.
抓到他了
Mr. Wassermann.
瓦色尔曼先生
I'm going to have to take you into custody.
我现在将要逮捕你
I'll be out in 24 hours, maybe less.
那我24小时就会出去 或者更少
You're jealous, really.
你吃醋了 真的
I'm not jealous. I'm totally fine with this.
我没吃醋 对此我完全没异议
And he's touching her. It doesn't bother me.
而且他和她有身体接触 我一点也没烦躁
He could paw at her like a mountain lion.
他就是像只山地狮一样抚摸她也行
It doesn't bother me at all.
我一点也不烦躁
Are you ready? Come here.
你准备好了吗 过来
Honestly, I've been doing great. I feel good.
说实话 我最近很好 感觉也很好
No headaches, no flashes. Everything is going good.
头不痛 也没闪光了 一切都很好
Then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就更没必要担心什么了
It scares me a little bit. Come on.
我有点怕了 来吧
Now that we have Wassermann
现在我们抓到瓦色尔曼了
we have to figure out how to hold him.
得想办法把他关住
If we could somehow prove
如果我们能证明
that he actively solicited classified material.
他主动地请求机密文件
Do you think he could still be behind Diane's sexpose?
你觉得他有可能是这案子幕后操纵者吗
Certainly can't rule him out. Any luck finding her boy toy?
当然不能排除这点 找到他男宠了吗
We have teams interviewing his co-workers and friends.
我们的小组正在审问他的同事和朋友
Toby is minutes away. Ok, good.
托比快来了 好的
I don't want to sound cynical, but Diane's husband Bruce
我也不想愤世嫉俗 但戴安的丈夫布鲁斯
hasn't wavered in his support
在支持她这个问题上
for her for one moment.
从来没有动摇过一刻
That's a man you just don't find any more.
你觉得这样的男人是不存在的吗
That's exactly my point. Right.
这正是我想说的 好吧
I'll get Dev to do a background check
我会叫戴夫去做她丈夫
on the husband and his staff.
以及他的职员的背景调查
I'm surprised you didn't request a lawyer, Mr Wassermann.
我很惊讶你居然没请律师 瓦色尔曼先生
I don't trust them.
我信不过他们
I guess living in the shadowy world of espionage,
我猜你生活在一个充满阴暗与间谍的世界里
trust is the first casualty.
信任对你而言就是个笑话
No, the first casualty is truth.
不 真♥相♥才是笑话
Sgt. McCluskey, everybody knows that.
大家都知道的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表