剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
They are prepping the OR right now.
他们正在准备手术
It's best if you wait here.
你最好还是在这里等着吧
Sgt. McCluskey?
麦克劳斯基警官
They, um...
他们...
...they just shot him in the head, and
...他们在他脑门上开了枪
left him in the parking lot to die.
并把他丢在停车场 让他等死
Whatever it takes I want Pierre found.
无论付出什么代价 务必找到皮尔
There's still a deal going down.
交易继续进行
I'm going to stay here until he's out of surgery.
他不出手术室 我是不会离开的
Let me know the minute you get anything.
一有消息 马上联♥系♥我
Is there anything I can do?
我能帮什么忙吗
No.
不用
You... you did everything that you could.
你... 你已经尽力了
I was the one who should have done something.
是我应该早点采取措施
Don't beat yourself up.
别自责了
The surgeon would like to speak with you.
医生想和你谈谈
Time, two... game point, here we go.
时间到 两分钟... 局点 开始
Toby, it's not your fault anymore
托比 与其说是你的错
than it was Sgt McCluskey's.
不如说是麦克劳斯基警官的错
You told her everything you could.
你把能说的都告诉她了
I told her the guy was going to be in trouble,
我告诉她这家伙会有麻烦
he was in danger, and look he's in the hospital now.
他有危险 现在他真住院了
You told her his life was in danger, yes,
你告诉她 他有生命危险 没错
but thatinformation didn't get him shot.
但不是你的话让他中枪的啊
I didn't tell her about the text message I saw
但我没有告诉她 我看到那家伙收到的
the guy get that said 'change of plans'.
"计划有变"的短♥信♥
Now how am I going to say I got that from reading
现在我怎么能说我是通过
his face?
我是看面相知道的呢
If it were me, I would just tell her.
是我的话 我会直话直说
I mean, what's the worst thing she could do to me?
最坏她能对我怎样呢
She could say 'you're a nut job'.
她会说"你是个混♥蛋♥"
I'm a nut job, so what?
我是个混♥蛋♥ 那又怎样呢
Well, last time I told a cop, that worked out well,
上次我告诉警♥察♥实情后 效果还不错
didn't it?
对吧
Not so easy being a hero, huh?
做英雄不是这么简单的吧
So Det. Marks, you're here to investigate the accident?
马珂探长 你是来调查这场事故的吗
You know what I'm thinking.
你知道我在想什么
If it were me, I would just tell her.
是我的话 我会直话直说
I mean what's the worst thing she could do to me.
我是说 最坏她能对我怎样呢
Hi, I can't take your call right now,
你好 我现在不能接你的电♥话♥
please leave a message and I'll get back to you.
请留言 我会尽快回复
Hey, um... Michelle, it's Toby.
米歇尔 我是托比
Just I'm at the hospital here, I was hoping you
我现在在医院 我希望能
could meet me, just want to maybe tell you
和你见个面 我想告诉你
something I've been thinking about.
我在考虑的一些事情
Anyway... yes,
无论如何... 好吧
...come and meet me at the hospital if you can.
...可以的话来医院见我
Hey, how you doing?
情况怎样
I'm a paramedic, just dropping off a few personal items.
我是急救员 拿些私人物品给他
Thank you.
谢谢你
Nick...
尼克...
I'm Toby.
我是托比
I work with the IIB.
我和联合调查局合作
Sgt McCluskey, everyone at the IIB,
麦克劳斯基警官以及所有局内成员
they want to get those bad guys as much as you do.
都和你一样想将那帮恶棍绳之以法
Shouldn't even be here.
我不该来这里的
Look, I...
听着 我...
I'm sorry, because I think I could
很抱歉 我本该再想办法
have done more to warn you,
警告你
and I think it could have went down a lot differently.
那样结果会大不相同
Stay strong, man.
坚强点
Have to tell them...
必须告诉他们...
End it.
了结吧
Oh, my god.
天呐
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
I was just... I was checking in on him.
我只是... 我来看看他而已
What do you mean checking in on him?
看看他是什么意思
There's things I know about his shooting.
我知道一些他被枪击的事情
Details you need to hear.
有些细节要告诉你
I know who was there, I know who shot him.
我知道当时谁在场 我知道谁开的枪
I know it's going to sound crazy,
我知道听着很诡异
because he's in a coma, but I got it from him.
因为他昏迷不醒 但我是从他那里得知的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
All right, I guess there's no other way to say it,
好吧 我只能这么和你解释
but I just...I have to tell you that I...
但是我... 我必须告诉你
I don't read faces.
我... 我不会看面相
I read minds.
我会读心
Look, okay, I'm telling you the truth.
听着 我告诉你事实
Why do you think Charlie
你觉得为什么在那些案子中
used me on all those cases?
查理会和我合作呢
This is insane, you need to go now.
太离谱了 你给我赶紧离开
Okay, then, how do you think I know all that stuff in
好吧 那你觉得我是怎么知道失忆症
the amnesia case. You even said it was impossible.
案子的内♥幕♥ 你甚至说是不可能的
Don't you dare use me to back up this crap.
你怎么敢用我来证明你的胡言乱语
Just let me prove it to you, all right.
那让我证明给你看 好吗
Pick a number.
选个数字
Screw this,freak. Brown.
去你的 怪胎 棕色
Brown is not a number.
棕色可不是个数字
All right, there's no use trying to fight it because
好吧 别做无谓的抗争了
it just means I have to work harder to prove it to you.
这意味着我只能更加努力向你证明这一切
This is crazy, I have to...
这太扯淡了 我必须...
Go tell Dev...
去告诉戴夫...
...that I'm bogus, look, just... just pick a number.
告诉他我是胡诌的 听着 选个数字
84, birthday.
八四年 生日
84, someone's birthday.
八四年 某人的生日
What the hell is this?
搞什么鬼
This is me reading your mind.
就是我在读你的心
No, this is not happening.
不 不可能的
This is happening right now.
可现在事实如此
I can read all your thoughts.
我可以读到你所有的想法
It's not possible.
不可能的
This is possible and I know it's scary...
这是可能的 我也知道很恐怖...
but you can get used to it.
但是你会习惯的
Charlie got used to it.
查理就习惯了
You need to stop it. Just stop it.
你必须停下来 快停下来
I'm reading your mind like I read Nick's.
我像读尼克的心一样读你的心
Don't let this whole operation and what
不要让这整个行动和尼克的遭遇
happened to Nick be in vain.
都付诸东流
Let me help you.
让我帮你
You're too good of a cop not to see this.
你是个好警♥察♥ 应该明白
I want you to tell me everything you know.
告诉我你所知道的一切
Want a coffee?
喝杯咖啡怎样
Two sugars, right?
加两包糖 对吧
You can't actually believe this guy's a psychic?
你不会真的相信这家伙是个通灵师吧
He was inside my mind.
他进入了我的脑中
No, he appeared to be inside your mind.
不 他只是凑巧在你脑中而已
There's a million ways he could have done it and
有许多办法可以办到这一点
it's all head games, power of suggestion...
都是些头脑游戏 暗示的力量
Yeah, or he could have just read my mind.
有可能 也可能他就是在读我的思想
Maybe that Metro cop, Charlie Marks,
或许查理·马珂那地铁警♥察♥
maybe she believed the same thing.
或许她就相信同样的事
Well, let's put him to the test.
那我们就让他做个测试
Yeah, that mind you said he read...
对 你说的他读出的思想
Yeah, you've officially lost it, okay.
已经无从考证了
I thought I was looking at mug shots.
我以为我是来指认嫌疑犯照片的
No, we want you to create a mug shots.
不 我们要让你为嫌疑人画像
It's like a high tech version of Mr. Potato Head.
像是薯头先生的高科技版本
Okay, all right, how do we begin?
好的 从哪里开始
Think about the gunman.
回忆那个枪手的样子
Start real general.
从基本情况开始
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表