剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I thought you didn't play anymore.
我还以为你不玩了
The things we do for love, huh?
为爱献身一次又如何
Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
好的
If I do this though, I get to keep my winnings.
不过要是我来做的话 赢的钱归我
No, this is a police operation, and if anyone
不行 这是警方的行动 就算有人进去
goes in, it will be one of my guys.
那也得是我们的人
No way, these guys will smell a cop.
不行 这群家伙对警♥察♥嗅觉很灵敏
Then we'll set someone up as staff.
那我们就安插一个工作人员
They'll be vetted.
他们会被摸清底细
The only way to get a seat at a table like this is to
想要在赌桌上占到一个座位的唯一方法是
be a legitimate poker player.
成为一名没有争议的扑克玩家
And I think the reason I'm here is that I'm still the
我想我之所以在这儿是因为我依旧是
best one you know.
你认识的人中最棒的
Ok, say I agree, and I haven't yet,
好吧 就当我同意 我还没有找到更棒的
I would still want one of my guys to go with you.
但我还是想让我的人和你一起去
They're going to get sussed out.
他们会看出破绽
No, this guy's different.
不 这个人与众不同
Different how?
怎么个与众不同
Dancing in the moonlight in a speedo kind of different?
在月光下穿着泳衣跳舞那样不一样吗
I will set up a meet to introduce you two.
我会安排你们俩见个面
I can't wait.
我等不及了
Hello?
谁呀
Hey, it's me.
是我
Be there in a second.
马上就来
Hey, I'm really sorry to bother you at home,
我很抱歉跑到你家来打扰你
I know, you, you just weren't picking up your phone,
我知道 但是你没有接电♥话♥
and it's really important, and...
而且十万火急 还有...
I'll just be a second.
我一会儿就来
It's just work related.
只是工作上的事儿
She's really tall.
她真的很高
She's athletic.
她还很矫健
Yeah.
是啊
You are in your underwear.
你还穿着内♥裤♥
Hey, Sandy.
珊迪
Oz, hey, what are you doing here?
奥兹 你在这儿干什么
I need to talk to you for a second?
我需要和你谈谈
Ok, look, I know I keep putting you off,
好的 听着 我知道我一直在放你鸽子
it's just my work schedule is kind of a nightmare right now, and...
只是我现在的工作时间表简直是场噩梦
Oh no, it's not that.
不 不是那个
Yeah, I need to ask you a favour, on the QT.
我需要你在私下帮我个忙
What sort of favour?
什么样的忙
I need you to get something tested for me.
我需要你帮我化验个东西
Ok, I don't like where this is going.
好吧 我有种不好的预感
It's not bad, it's just, you know, I know what I'm doing.
不是坏事 只是 我知道我在干什么
Ok, for you.
好的 全当为你吧
Yeah, uh, it's really good to see you, cool, ok.
好的 非常高兴见到你
Pocket, pocket, pocket...
放口袋 放口袋 放口袋
it's morphine off the truck. I'll explain later.
这是货车上的吗♥啡♥ 我稍后跟你解释
Walk away.
现在走开
Thank you.
谢谢
So, you weren't trying to reschedule our date?
那么 你不打算重新安排一下我们的约会吗
Oh, uh, yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
I thought this was "Work us", not that there's an "Us".
我还以为咱们只是工作关系 并不是说我们
You know, you and me, this is separate from that.
你知道的 你和我 这和那个是有区别的
Ok, it's cool.
好吧 没问题
So we can figure that out when you have time,
等你有时间我们再商量吧
'cuz I have time... I'm good.
反正我有时间 我没问题
I have time, I have some time.
我有时间 我有空
Ok, I'll text you.
好的 我会给你发短♥信♥的
Yes, sure.
好的 没问题
Cool, yeah.
好的
That was fun, yeah.
还挺有趣的
So what do you think? Will you do it?
那么你怎么想 你愿意做吗
Well, I can read the players minds, I can see what
我可以知道他们在想什么 我也能看到
cards they have, I won't be able to change what
他们手中的牌 但我没办法改变
cards they get or what cards I get.
他们手上或我手上的牌
I can't change the fate of the game.
我也改变不了牌局
No, no, I just want you to be the fish.
不 不 我只想让你当小鱼
What's the fish?
什么叫小鱼
Sorry, you live with a gambler for 6 years,
抱歉 和一个赌徒生活了六年
you pick up their lingo.
都满嘴黑话了
A fish is someone who comes to a game with a lot of money,
小鱼是指携巨款来参加赌局的人
and little experience, and the other players,
他们都是生手 而其他赌徒
the sharks, they circle the fish.
也就是鲨鱼 他们围剿小鱼
So you don't care if I win or lose.
那我是输是赢 你都无所谓
No, you're just there to tell me what the hell's going on.
是啊 你过去是为我查明内情的
Cool, alright, and keep an eye on Adam.
好啊 还有注意点亚当
I think your tall friend is waiting for you.
我想你那位高个朋友在等你吧
She is probably...
可能吧...
...uh, I will, yeah I'll help you out.
我会的 我会帮你忙的
Ok. Cool.
好的 好吧
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Toby Logan, meet Adam Reynolds.
托比·洛根 见见亚当·雷诺德
Hey, man.
你好
Look, I am sure that you are a good cop and all,
听着 你肯定是个好警♥察♥
but if we're going to do this,
但如果我们要这样做
I want to make sure you're not going to screw it up.
我要确保你不会坏事
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Give me a cut.
帮我切牌
You want to run a hand?
你想玩一把吗
Boy's bright.
这小子挺聪明
Well, I wouldn't normally fold that,
通常情况下我不会弃牌
a pair of jacks, but I will.
我有一对J 但这次我弃牌
Wanna know why?
想知道原因吗
You're folding, yeah, enlighten me.
你弃牌了 说吧
'Cuz I saw you mark the cut in the deck.
因为我看到你出千了
So, let's just pretend like everything is status quo,
让我们假设一切保持原样
and i didn't do that, I didn't fold, I'm playing this hand.
我也没有弃牌 我玩这一把
What do you have?
你有什么牌
6 8, suited.
6和8 同花
Not bad.
还不赖
Look at that, three jacks.
瞧瞧 三个J
I'm looking good.
我的牌还不错吧
You've got 4 spades, oh look at that, another spade, flush.
你有四张黑桃 瞧瞧 又一张黑桃 同花顺
So, that's why I folded my pair of jacks.
这就是我弃牌的原因
So, did I pass my part of the audition?
我通过测试了吗
Yeah, you'll do.
是啊 你可以上
Just get yourself some decent clothes.
给自己弄件体面的衣服吧
Now all we need is an invite to the game.
万事俱备 只欠邀请函
We've set up a meet for you guys
我们已经为你们安排了一次见面
to get yourselves an invitation from Jake Cougan.
让你们从杰克·库根处获得邀请函
Jake Cougan, the Brit?
英国佬杰克·库根吗
You know him?
你认识他吗
Yeah, you can say that.
差不多吧
Ok, well, you guys wear a wire,
好吧 你们戴上监听器
and we set up surveillance.
我们做好监视工作
No, that's how people get hurt.
不 这样不安全
Look, we go in, no wire,
听着 我们进去 不戴监听器
we're not going to be heroes,
我们不打算逞英雄
but we do promise that we get into that game.
但我们保证能加入牌局
That ok with you?
你觉得如何
You good with that?
你觉得如何
Me?
我
I'm all in.
我完全同意
Alright, for the game, home.
开赛吧 兄弟
5 bucks.
五块
You had me at Ho.
Ho就难倒我了
You know, you got your little investigation going,
你有调查要做
I've got something in the works, too.
我在工作中也遇上了一些事
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表