剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
How do I compete with a doctor?
我怎么比得过医生
What do you mean? He's a doctor?
什么意思 他是医生
He's a paediatrician.
儿科医生
The guy puts his pants down one leg at a time.
就算是脱裤子也得需要步骤吧
Thanks, now I'm picturing him with his pants off.
多亏了你 我现在开始想象他脱裤子了
Thanks very much.
谢谢
Let's see. How long has Sandy been seeing him?
珊迪和他约会多久了
I don't know. You sure she's seeing him?
不知道 你确定他们在约会吗
I have my suspicions.
我只是怀疑
But you guys have an open relationship, so..
但你们既然是开放式的交往关系
Yeah. I didn't think she'd do anything about it.
我觉得她还没怎么样
So date somebody.
那就去找人约会呗
Date twins. Make her jealous.
找对双胞胎 让她吃醋
I can't date twins. Really? I can't.
我可不能找双胞胎约会 你不是吧 不行
I can't play games with her like that.
我不想和她玩这种游戏
I like her too much. I'm a one-woman man.
我太喜欢她了 我很专一的
What, is that corny to you?
怎么 你觉得我在说教吗
I got a headache. All right, again?
我头疼 好吧 又头疼吗
I hate getting my morning briefing
我痛恨早上的简报是
from AM radio. What do we know?
从调频广播里得知的 目前什么情况
Just what you heard. Wassermann is going public
就像你听到的那样 瓦色尔曼说要
with his biggest round of government secrets yet.
公开政♥府♥的一系列大秘密
At midnight tomorrow night.
时间就是明晚午夜
How did we get stuck being the government's gatekeeper on this?
我们啥时候才能摆脱政♥府♥看门人的命运
No-one else is able to stop the leaks.
没有其他人能阻止秘密的泄露
Yeah, like we can.
说得好像我们能一样
Forgive my computer illiteracy,
请原谅我电脑方面的白♥痴♥
but the man lives on the internet.
但这家伙在网上
Can't we track him?
我们不能追踪他吗
The same technology designed
这技术能保护你我的话
to protect you and I is protecting him.
同样也能保护他
What's the Government's response?
政♥府♥怎么回应的
Actually they're debating it right now.
事实上 他们现在正在辩论
"We're speaking with foreign
我们今早与外♥交♥部♥长戴安·菲尼
affairs minister Diane Feeny this morning
以及对她反对呼声最大的对手丹尼斯·索普
as well as her most vocal opponent on government transparency,
就政♥府♥透明度这一话题
at the Dennis Thorpe now."
展开了对话
"This news is still breaking but what is your response
这则消息依然让人很震惊 但对于
to the pending release
即将出现的机密文件的泄露一事
of classified documents?"
你有什么回应吗
"Wassermann would be nothing more than a common criminal
要不是他犯下此等罪行
if it weren't for the scope of his crimes."
他只不过是个很普通的罪犯
"We believe he's
我们有理由认为
putting this nation in great danger."
他对整个国家造成了很大的威胁
It's the Government's unwillingness to assess
这么说是政♥府♥不愿提供需要保密的机密情报
what needs to be classified that's putting us at risk.
而导致我们冒很大的风险吗
So you agree with Wassermann's plan?
这么说你赞同瓦色尔曼的计划吗
Of course not, but if our leaders operated
当然不是 但我们的领导人只要是
with a responsible, measured transparency,
给大家一个可靠的 可行的政♥府♥透明度
men like Wassermann would run out of steam.
那像瓦色尔曼这种跳梁小丑自然就没市场了
Their kind thrive on the intransigence of politicians,
正因为政客们的不妥协 才滋长了他们
like the minister.
比如像部长这种
When we come back we'll ask the minister
一会儿回来的时候 我们会向部长提问
what she thinks we should do
对于像瓦色尔曼这样的人
with a man like Wassermann
如果被捕的话她觉得应该怎么处理呢
if and when he's apprehended.
她觉得应该怎么处理呢
That's interesting,
有趣了
I just got an urgent e-mail about the minister.
我刚收到一封关于部长的加急电子邮件
Let's take a look.
我们来看看吧
"Keeping critical intelligence out of enemy hands
保密重要的情报不落入敌人之手
is more than a political imperative."
不仅仅只是政♥治♥需要
"It's something I feel passionate about."
也是我的激♥情♥所在
Wow. Is that?
哇 这是吗
That's Diane.
就是戴安
Shut the front door.
快去把前门关了
We're going to have to cut this short.
不好意思 得打断一下了
There's an urgent matter that
目前出现了比较紧急的状况
requires the minister's attention.
需要部长来处理
Excuse me.
失陪
What is it? Is everything alright?
怎么 一切还好吗
No, everything is definitely not alright.
不好 一切都乱套了
Could you just move to the left a little?
你能往左移一点吗
That's a whole new meaning to full disclosure.
这个爆料让整个事态升级了
Where did you get this? It's viral.
你从哪里弄到这个的 网上来的
Sergeant. Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来 警官
I imagine it's good to be out of Ottawa after this morning.
我觉得今早之后 还是离开渥太华比较好
A moving target is hard to hit. Even a wounded one.
移♥动♥的目标不容易被击中 哪怕是受了伤的
This is my husband Bruce.
这是我的丈夫布鲁斯
And my aide Eileen Spalding.
以及我的助手艾琳·斯波尔丁
Is there somewhere we can speak in private?
能私下谈谈吗
I'll be in the upstairs office. This way.
我去楼上的办公室里 这边请
Alice, if you wouldn't mind holding down the fort?
爱丽丝 接下来的事就交给你了
Of course. Don't forget you have a one o'clock.
没问题 别忘了您1点钟还有安排
IIB has been no interest in your personal affairs,
联调局对你的隐私不感兴趣
but if there was a criminal act perpetrated
但如果是逼迫政♥府♥就范的
to force the Government's hand.
犯罪行为的话
That's a national security matter.
那就是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题了
I understand. I have to ask you.
我懂 我必须得问你
Was that tape your personal property?
那盘录像带是你的私人财产吗
No, I saw it for the first time along with half the world.
不是 我也是头一次看到
Had it been doctored in any way?
那是被篡改过的吗
No, that was me. In the flesh.
没 那就是我本人
You weren't even aware that tape existed.
也就是说你根本不知道那录像带存在
No.
是的
There isn't a doubt in my mind that tape was made and released
毫无疑问 这盘磁带的存在以及泄露
to embarrass me and our government.
就是为了让我和政♥府♥颜面扫尽的
So you think it was politically motivated?
所以你认为这是具有政♥治♥动机的
Somebody's sending a message about my stand on secrecy.
这是某人对我在保密方面的政策的警告
Well, right now we're looking at a possible connection between this
我们现在正在寻找这与瓦色尔曼的计划
and Wassermann's agenda.
之间可能存在的联♥系♥
Got to admit, I went there myself.
必须得承认 这是我自愿的
Do you really think Wassermann was responsible for creating this tape?
但你真认为是瓦色尔曼干的吗
That would be one way to
这是最好的
neutralise your biggest critic overnight.
一夜除掉你的敌人的办法
And if it wasn't him,
如果不是他
we've got another serious threat to contend with.
那我们就有另一起严重威胁需要处理了
Want to know the big irony?
知道最讽刺的是什么吗
My office logged over 500 calls.
我办公室里记录下了超过500个电♥话♥
Number one message, "You go, girl".
排名第一的留言 "好样的 美女"
Listen, are you planning on returning to Ottawa?
你打算回渥太华吗
I have a press conference.
我有一个新闻发布会要参加
But Bruce and I have some things we need to work out.
但布鲁斯和我还有一些问题有待解决
I understand.
我懂
I'm gonna need to reach the man on that tape with you.
我必须得和录像上的那个男人取得联♥系♥
It's standard procedure in matters like this.
出现了这样的事情 这是标准处理程序
I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to find him.
我也不知道怎么找他
I don't even know his name.
我甚至都不知道他叫什么
I think this is political sabotage.
我想这是政♥治♥斗争
Someone is out to destroy her.
有人想弄垮她
The grenade lobbed to force her resignation.
想要逼她引咎辞职
It's going to be hard to bounce back in apartment after this.
这一闹的话 要继续从政肯定不太可能了
It's no secret that Thorpe lobbied hard for the job
索普对这活儿可是游说已久
and we all saw how he went after Diane this morning.
我们都看到今早上他与戴安的火♥药♥味是多重
Obviously there's no love lost.
显然他们关系很紧张
Ok, I'll give him a call.
好的 我去给他打个电♥话♥
Dev, let's find out who her lover on the tape was.
戴夫 我们去查查看录像带上的男人是谁
See how much he knows.
看看他知道多少
I'll coordinate with Metro to see what they got. Ok.
我和警♥察♥局联♥系♥下 好的
We really think Wassermann's gonna come out of his spider hole
我们真不会以为瓦色尔曼跑出来就为了
to make a sex tape?
那一盘性♥爱♥录像吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表