剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
The good thing about politics is
政♥治♥的光明面在于
close doesn't count.
差之毫厘 谬以千里
Right.
没错
Or shoot for the stars.
还能成就大事
And another beer for you.
再给你一瓶啤酒
Oh I'm going to switch to water.
我还是喝水好了
What's wrong? You never met a brew you didn't like.
怎么了 你从不抗拒任何酒
I know, I just wanted to start
我知道 我只是想
taking a little bit better care of myself.
更善待自己
You know I can't back you up at work if I'm hung over.
宿醉的我没办法做你的后盾
True, yeah.
说得对
Well why can't you turn over this new leaf tomorrow
不如你明天再开始痛改前非
that would be much better.
岂不更好
Why, what's the difference?
为什么 有何不同
Hey. Come on in.
进来吧
Hey, Sandy.
珊迪
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I'm here to play cards...
我来打牌
Didn't Toby tell you?
托比没告诉你吗
Slipped my mind.
我忘记告诉他了
Where's Olivia?
奥利维亚去哪里了
She's on her way.
在路上
Whoa, what'd you bring here?
你都带什么了
Oh I've got brie,
我带了干酪
cranberry jalape o jelly
酸梅果冻
and salt water crackers.
还有盐水饼干
And what is wrong with chips?
为什么没带薯条
I don't do junk. Sue me.
我不吃垃圾食品 有意见吗
What I need is a drink,
我要先喝一杯
because this Zinfandel is calling my name.
这瓶馨芳实在是太诱人了
Can I pour you some?
给你倒点吧
He can't, he's turning over a new leaf.
不行 他痛改前非了
Yes, yeah, I am turning over a new leaf...
没错 我痛改前非了
from beer to wine...
我不喝啤酒 改喝红酒了
so this is perfect.
这酒真不错
Antioxidants, right?
含抗氧化剂对吧
Excellent.
太好了
Why don't you pour yourself a glass
你先给自己倒一杯
and then get me a straw for the rest.
剩下的我用吸管喝
A woman after my own heart... Sandy Wardwell!
知我者 珊迪·沃德韦尔也
Nice.
真不错
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表