剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You're welcome.
不客气
So when Harrow's convicted, they are going to have to
所以当哈洛被定罪时 他们决定
keep them as far away from Magnus as possible.
把他安置在尽可能远离马格纳斯力的地方
You really think that's going to keep him safe?
你真觉得那样能保证他的安全吗
I doubt it, but you have to admit
我没底 但是你不得不承认
Magnus almost got away with it.
马格纳斯力基本没下手之处了
It was pretty close, but you've stopped him twice now.
很接近了 但你已经阻止了他两次
With a little help.
因为某人伸出了"小援手"
Oh, we all need a little help
我们都需要有人帮点小忙
that doesn't make your accomplishment any less.
但那丝毫盖不住你的风头
You have to be good to be lucky, right?
你必须有把握机遇的实力 对吧
You have to be good to know what to do with the luck.
你必须有能耐 懂得如何把握机遇
Well, it's nice to just take a moment, don't you think?
能忙里偷闲一会儿真好 你不觉得吗
Yes, what do you want?
没错 你想要什么
What's good, you said you were just here.
很好 你说你刚到
Ah, I hear the milk shake is full of surprises.
我听说这儿的奶昔惊喜连连啊
Two chocolate milkshakes, please?
请给我两杯巧克力奶昔
You buying?
你请客吗
I am.
对
Thank you, Toby Logan.
谢谢 托比·洛根
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表