剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
All right, come on.
好了 起来吧
Out of the way, out of the way.
让开 让开
Hey, come on, it's embarrassing.
起来吧 别丢人了
Put your shoe back on.
把鞋穿上
Dude, she tripped me.
哥们 她把我绊倒了
She did not trip you. She was nowhere near you.
她离你远着呢 怎么可能绊你
Back away.
归位
Hey, get back to your side, men, I'm fine, ladies.
各就各位吧 我没事 姑娘们
She stuck her leg out, and she tripped me.
她明明伸腿绊了我
Really, come on.
真的吗 来吧
You try! I'm going to take her.She's mine now.
你试试 把她交给我 我来对付她
All right, medics... we gotta stop her!
好了 医务队 把她遏制住
Lets get the ball back, come on!
夺回控球权 加油
One steamboat, two steamboat, three steamboat...
一 二 三
four steamboat, five steamboat...
四 五
Toby get the flag, man!
托比 抓住她的彩带
Alright!
太棒了
Hey, nice dive, Linda.
扑空喽 小妞
She's killing us out there.
她太强了
She's very athletic, I've got nothing on her.
她身手相当敏捷 我拿她没辙
Except the force. No way.
但你比她力气大 不一定
Whether we lose the game,
不管是输是赢
we'll be the laughing stock of paramedics everywhere.
我们走哪儿都会成为急救员的笑柄
Look at these guys!
瞧瞧这群家伙
I wouldn't call them to get a cat out of a tree.
什么事也指望不上他们
Let's go!
咱们上吧
Fake left, cut right...
向左虚晃 从右阻截...
buttom ya and have a cut.
先过你 再把球截了
One steamboat, two steamboat,
一 二
three steamboat, four steemboat...
三 四
Over to this.
往这边跑
Come on, Toby.
加油 托比
Get back here, you little...
给我回来 你这个小...
Dude, she was honkin mad at you.
哥们 你把她气疯了
She was?
真的吗
I thought she was going to deck you.
我还以为她会把你揍趴下
To be honest with you, I'm surprised you didn't catch up with her.
说实话 我很惊讶你竟然没追上她
I could have caught her.
我本来能盯住她的
Haha, ok...
好吧...
How did it go?
比赛结果如何
We stuck it to the Fire Department.
我们把消防队打了个落花流水
Right on. Nice.
干得好 漂亮
There you go.
有你们的
Thanks. Have a good one.
谢谢 打得不错
Hey, Parker, am I going to find another open can
帕克 你该不是又把吃剩的吞拿鱼罐头
of tuna in my glove compartment?
放我车上的贮物箱里吧
Are you kidding me? I'm more creative than than.
开什么玩笑 我没那么无聊
Haha, ok.
好吧
Let's see here, couple of giant turds, check...
让我瞧瞧 卑鄙小人两个 到货...
what else we got?
还有些什么
The deceased name is Ben Philcox.
死者名叫本·菲尔科克斯
He worked for CSIS as a communication specialist.
他是情报局的一名情报专员
That's a polite way of saying he's a spy.
那只是"间谍"一词的委婉语
Yeah, some spy.
对 某种间谍
Don't see any hidden chambers or special weapons.
我们没发现任何密室或特制武器
I know, it's very disappointing.
我懂 很令人失望
So who found him?
是谁发现的尸体
His mother, she couldn't reach him for a couple of days
他的母亲 她好几天都联♥系♥不到他
and got worried I guess.
可能是等着急了
The body is back here.
尸体在后面
Look's like Philcox had a special little hobby.
看来菲尔科克斯有个小癖好
Nice way to find your son.
他母亲一定惊呆了
Is he married?
他结婚了吗
No, our super spy Ben Philcox was a bachelor,
没有 超级间谍本·菲尔科克斯是个单身汉
apparently kept to himself.
显然没什么朋友
Looks like ligature marks on his ankles.
他的脚踝处好像有勒痕
Yeah.
好吧
That's why we use safe words.
使用安全词很有必要
I guess his playmate didn't want to stick around.
看来他的玩伴不想久留
We have his cell phone right?
我们拿到了他的手♥机♥ 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Well, let's try to find this person of interest.
让咱们找找这个有恶趣味的人
Jimmy Choos, yeah?
你叫吉米· 库斯 对吧
I just don't think that's fair, I don't think I'm a hater.
这样对我不公平 我不记仇的
This girl was OMGing and LOLing with her BFFs while in a club,
这个女孩在俱乐部里正和死党们谈笑风生
and I think she might have been drinking a little bit, too, right?
我觉得她应该还喝了点小酒 对吧
My shoulder hurts!
我的肩膀很疼
That's because it's separated.
那是因为你脱臼了
Let that be a lesson,
记住这个教训
always wear flats when sexting.
发♥情♥♥色♥短♥信♥时一定要穿平底鞋
It really hurts, I need some more pain killers.
真的很疼 再给我来点止痛剂
Ok, like we've already so given you all the pain killers we can.
我们已经给了你注射了最大剂量的止痛剂
Let's say we just get you down to X-ray, hmm?
不如我们带你去做X光检查吧
Yeah. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
For God sakes, Meghan!
行行好 梅根
No more texting.
不准发短♥信♥了
Doctor's orders, I'm sorry sweetie.
这是医嘱 我也没办法 亲爱的
Meghan's ok.
梅根没事
Thank you.
谢谢
Speaking of sexting...
说起情♥色♥短♥信♥...
How'd you guess? You two off shift?
你怎么知道的 你们俩下班了吗
Just got to get the rig back and get changed, what's up?
正准备把车开回来然后换衣服 怎么了
Well, I was thinking you know, night cap?
睡前喝一杯吧
Oh, night cap, yes, night cap!
睡前喝一杯 好的 好主意
Alright you guys go ahead, I um, really not off duty yet.
你们俩去吧 我还没下班
TTYL Toby.
一会儿再说 托比
So you were Ben Philcox's lover, right?
你是本·菲尔科克斯的情人对吧
We went through his phone records.
我们查了他的通话记录
We know he called you and you went to his house.
知道他打电♥话♥叫你去了他家
So what happened?
到底发生了什么
Rough sex gets out of control?
暴♥力♥性♥爱♥玩过火了吗
Perfect.
太好了
After we finished, he went to take a bath.
我们结束之后 他想洗个澡
I found him in the tub.
我在浴缸里发现了他
She's lying.
她在撒谎
So why didn't you call the police or an ambulance?
那你为什么不报♥警♥或 也没叫救护车
It's looked after.
已经料理好了
I just panicked.
我当时慌了
Something is wrong here, she planted the bondage gear.
事情不对头 性♥虐♥工具是她事后摆上去的
I know you're lying.
我知道你在撒谎
Fine, we'll put you in a 72 hour lockup
好吧 在查明真♥相♥之前
until we get to the bottom of this.
我们先把你拘留72小时
You wouldn't do that.
你不会那么做
You don't think so?
你觉得我没这权利吗
Call that number.
打那个号♥码
What the hell is this?
这到底是谁的号♥码
Call the number.
只管打就行
Dev's calling.
戴夫正在打
Hello, this is Corporal Dev Clark.
你好 我是戴夫·克拉克警官
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Ok. Thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢你 长官
Michelle, she's free to go, she works for CSIS.
米歇尔 放她走吧 她效力于情报局
Seems like your naughty girl's a spy.
看来这个叛逆女是个间谍
A hot CSIS agent into leather?
一个喜欢性♥虐♥的性感情报局探员
Why can't I meet women like that?
我怎么就碰不上这种女人
Ok, you know what, I've probably told you too much already.
我大概向你透露得太多了
I'm just going to stop.
我现在就闭嘴
This is not your normal criminal case.
这不是你工作范畴内的罪案
What?
什么
Come on, you see any hidden cameras here? It's me.
这里没有隐藏摄像机 我不是外人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表