剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
And we're on for 1500 hours?
下午3点交货吗
You'll get a text with the details.
我会短♥信♥告知具体细节
Okay, here we are.
到了
Where is here?
这是哪里
Inside there's a guy in a baseball cap
里面有个带棒球帽的
talking to a guy in a leather jacket.
在和一个穿皮夹克的聊天
I want you to tell me what's going on between the two of them.
我想让你告诉我他们的谈话内容
Okay, it's a big vague.
好 你说得有些笼统
It's an undercover operation;
这是秘密行动
I can't tell you anymore than that.
我不能透露更多信息了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
All right, wish me luck.
好吧 祝我好运吧
Nick's camera is transmitting nicely.
尼克的摄像头运行良好
The newb has landed.
菜鸟出动了
Can I grab a coffee?
能来杯咖啡吗
Yeah.
没问题
Figure the guys busting my chops, so
找到那些找我麻烦的人
I throw down and tell him his wife's on the hefty side.
告诉他 他的老婆在我们的控制之中
Think I might have called her a Mini Cooper in drag.
随时可以绑♥架♥她
That's real thrilling to hear.
听起来蛮刺♥激♥
You're lucky he didn't smoke you on the spot.
你要庆幸他没把你牵扯进去
So what's the timing on this thing?
时间怎么安排的
I mean you want me to divert Port security
你让我去搞定港口的安保人员
I need to know when.
我得知道时间
There's no rush bro, we'll get our marching orders,
不着急 行动的时候
you'll get yours.
会通知你的
Like I'm freaking going to tell you.
我他妈才不会告诉你
Swear to god these eggs are going to kill me one day.
这些鸡蛋难吃的让人想死
It won't be the eggs that get you, cop.
让你死的不会是这些鸡蛋 臭条子
Change of plans, Port Town, new drop site, Royal.
计划有变 换新卸货点 皇城港口
Gonna eat that?
你还吃吗
Be my guest.
请自便
Like taking bacon from a pig, right, cop?
你死到临头了 臭条子
He knows your guy's a cop.
他知道你的手下是警♥察♥
You got this from reading his face?
你从他的面部表情看出的吗
You want me to prove that again?
还要我再证明一次吗
Your guy's in serious danger.
你的手下现在很危险
I didn't get the drop site but I'm close.
我没搞到交易地点 但接近了
Well close isn't good enough.
仅仅是接近是不够的
What; you're really going to 86 the operation
什么 你真的就为了珀瑞说的
on what Perry told you?
就要放弃整个行动吗
It's not just him; I have someone else telling me the same thing.
不光是他 还有人也告诉我同样的事情
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思 我来晚了
Nick this is Toby Logan;
尼克 这是托比·洛根
he does behavioral analysis for us.
他负责为我们进行行为分♥析♥
Behavioral what?
什么行为
Face reading.
读面术
No kidding.
你开玩笑吧
He observed you and Pierre this morning.
今天早上他观察了你和皮尔
What the hell would you sent someone over without telling me for?
你安排人过来居然事先不和我打招呼
He confirms what my informant has been saying.
他证实了我的线人所提供的情报
Yeah?
是吗
And how did you do that?
你怎么做到的
It's a little art. It's a little science.
有一点艺术成分 科学成分
I mean your face is saying things even when your lips aren't.
你的表情可以透露出你嘴上没有说的东西
But are you even a cop?
可你是警♥察♥吗
No.
不是
Do you really want to take a chance that I'm wrong?
你真打算要冒险来证明是我错了吗
It's your life man.
事关你的生死
So what did you see, man?
你那会儿看见什么了
you see a little tic, a twitch or something?
面部细微的抽搐 还是什么
Well it's not that simple.
可没那么简单
Oh no, of course not
我也知道没那么简单
because then you'd have to explain it, and no one would hire you.
因为你要这样解释 肯定没人信
I'm going on my gut as well.
我相信他
We walk away from this, we lose everything.
如果就此放弃 我们就前功尽弃了
I understand that Nick but I can't take the risk.
我懂 但我不能让你冒这个险
If something is going to happen to you...
如果你有个三长两短
It's calculated risk.
风险肯定是有的
It's what we're trained to accept.
我们的职责就是面对风险
Well this is taking it too far.
但这有点过头了
It's over, I'm sorry.
就这样决定了 抱歉
We're going to figure this out some other way.
我们另寻出路吧
I'm not happy about this. You know that.
你知道我很不满意这种安排
I know that.
知道
So what did you tell Sgt. McCluskey?
你告诉麦克劳斯基警官什么了
I told her I get it from facial expressions, body language.
我告诉她我读的是面部表情和肢体语言
And she believed you?
她还真信了
Yeah.
是的
You think you'll actually ever tell her?
你会告诉她真♥相♥吗
That I'm a telepath... uh...
说我能心灵感应吗
I don't know if I want to go down that road again.
我不太想走老路
University 2-1... University 2-1
呼叫2-1分队 呼叫2-1分队
...24-year-old male in distress,
一名24岁男子 情况危急
Bathurst and Wellington.
在巴瑟斯特街与惠灵顿街交叉处
Uni 2-1, we're on it, thank you, copy.
2-1小队收到 这就去 完毕
Get in the car.
上车
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Get in the car and drive.
进去 开车
How'd Nick take it?
尼克什么反应
Like you'd expect.
和你预料的一样
It's not like the whole thing's been a waste.
我们并不是一无所获
Well it still doesn't make it any easier.
但也没什么实质性进展
I'm sorry to barge in, but we got a situation on our hands.
抱歉打断你们 出状况了
What's going on?
怎么了
Pierre slipped our tail about twenty minutes ago.
皮尔 20分钟前甩掉了我们的人
What do you mean slipped?
怎么甩掉的
A real pro job;
手法很专业
used a transport to block a alley and cut off our car.
用车挡住路口 把我们的人拦住了
You got guys sitting on his known associates?
那你们盯着他同伙的人呢
No, they all vanished... like that.
没有 他们都销声匿迹了
This is a very coordinated plan.
计划非常缜密
Well they've got to be somewhere.
他们迟早总会出现的
I've checked all the known frequents
我查了所有他们经常去的地方
but there's nothing.
但一无所获
Let's get Nick on the line; maybe he has some ideas.
联♥系♥尼克 说不定他有什么办法
I'm getting something.
有发现
What is it?
什么情况
Michelle, Nick sent you an email.
米歇尔 尼克给你发了封邮件
Sorry Michelle,
米歇尔 对不起
gone too far to turn back now.
我已经回不了头了
How could he be so stubborn.
他怎么能这么犟
He's not answering his cell.
他不接电♥话♥
Pierre's gone to ground;
皮尔躲起来了
could they have him?
尼克是不是在他们手上
I want every resource we have out there trying to find these guys.
动员全体人员 全力搜寻他们的下落
It's already in motion.
已经展开行动了
We do everything we can to find Nick.
我们要不惜一切代价找到尼克
Hello?
喂
It's Nick?
是尼克吗
They found him,
找到他了
he's being transported to St. Luke's.
他正在被送往圣卢克医院
This our guy caught in a man-eating sofa?
这位被发现时 整个人都陷进了懒人沙发
Pinched artery, possible deep tissue damage.
动脉紧缩 可能是深度组织损伤
Put him in number 3.
送他到3号♥病房♥
Can you take this in?
那你能接手吗
Yes.
没问题
How is he?
他怎么样
It's not good.
情况不容乐观
Tell me he's going to make it.
告诉我他能挺得过去
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表