剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
you're not going anywhere.
你哪里都别想去
What are you going to do, kid,
你想干什么 小子
you can't shoot all four of us.
你不可能把我们四个都打死
No. Let's still get out of here.
不 咱们还是走吧
Let's go. We're leaving.
咱们走 我们要走了
Get away from the plane. Get away from the plane.
离飞机远一点 离飞机远一点
You're going to have to shoot me.
除非你开枪打死我
I will... shoot you.
我会的...我会开枪的
Come on, shoot me!
来啊 开枪啊
I guess I don't have to now.
我想现在不用我开枪了
For what it's worth
不管价值多少
I hope those diamonds make it to Winters' victims.
我希望那些钻石能补偿温特斯的受害者
Well, the Feds will make sure they get where they need to go.
联邦政♥府♥会保证它们物尽其用
I'm guessing it's not to you two.
但大概没有你俩的份了
He ruined us, okay, we're victims.
他毁了我们 我们是受害者
Yeah, you were until you kidnapped him.
在绑♥架♥他之前 你们的确是受害者
James, be quiet,
詹姆斯 别说了
can't blame anyone else anymore.
我们没理由再责怪别人了
Good to see you, guys.
能见到你们真高兴
Good to see you, too, sir.
长官 见到您也很高兴
Oh, you owe me $18.50, by the way.
顺便说一句 您欠我十八块五
For what?
什么钱
The pizza.
买♥♥匹萨的钱
No way, you didn't deliver it.
没门 你根本没送到
Have you ever heard of 30 minutes or it's free?
你不知道超过三十分钟就免费吗
I can't believe you're trying to collect on that.
真没想到你竟然还想收钱
I never agreed to that.
我可没答应
Sir, I got shot at today.
长官 今天有人朝我开枪了
I don't care if you got shot.
我才不管有没有人朝你开枪
You don't care that I got shot?
你不关心吗
Do I look like I care? So mean...
我像是关心的样子吗 真坏...
How are you?
你还好吗
Oh, my goodness, were you worried about me?
我的天哪 你为我担心了吗
I'm good.
我好着呢
I was worried about both of you.
我是为你们两个人担心
That's nice.
那真不错
Yeah, but one of us probably more than the other right?
是 不过大概更担心我们中的一个吧
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺
Excuse me.
先失陪了
Good work.
干得好
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Glad you showed up,
真高兴你们及时出现
I don't know if I could have pulled the trigger.
不然我不确定自己会不会开枪
How did you guys do that?
你们是怎么找到我们的
You kept your cool.
你表现得很冷静
And you've done me a few favors,
你帮了我不少忙
I guess it's only fair I did you one now.
这次回报你一下才算公平
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表