剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Come on, he thinks of himself as a serious journalist.
好好想想 他以一位严谨的记者自居
Would he waste what credibility
他会以他的信誉为赌注
he thinks he has by going tabloid?
就为了爆这种小报式的料吗
I'm not sure I'm buying it.
我不太信
She is speaking out against him.
她说了些公然反对他的话
Maybe he's retaliating.
也许他在回敬她
Right, if we don't stop Wassermann before midnight tomorrow,
好吧 如果我们在明天午夜前不阻止瓦色尔曼的话
the next round of classified government documents
下一轮政♥府♥机密文件
will be leaked on the web.
又要泄露到网上了
If we can't get him directly, maybe we can smoke out
如果我们不能直接扳倒他 也许我们可以试试
who's feeding him the secrets.
查查是谁给他泄的密
"Almost 50 years ago, one of our most esteemed Prime Ministers'
大约50年前 最受人尊敬的一位首相
said the state has no place in the bedrooms of the nation."
曾说过 国家是容不下任何桃色新闻的
"And while I acknowledge
我意识到
the deep hurt my actions have caused my family,
我的行为给我的家庭带来的深度伤害
I ask that you respect our privacy."
我请求你们尊重我们的隐私
Guy looks like he got hit by a two-by-four.
这哥们也太悲催了
Spouses always do.
配偶的用处就是如此
Jenny Spitzer. Hilary.
比如詹妮·斯皮策 希拉里
I'm sorry, guilty pleasure.
抱歉 我又罪恶了
I feel bad for the husband and everything.
我虽然觉得这丈夫挺值得同情的
but I'm happy to see the tables turned for once.
但我也很高兴看到出轨不是男人的专利
That's right. Women can stray the way men do.
没错 既然男人可以 那女人也可以
Does anyone think this is wrong?
没人觉得这是不对的吗
Who cares what a politician does in her private life?
谁关心一个政客的私生活是怎样的
That's pretty ironic, you know.
太讽刺了
She's the one always saying government has to keep secrets.
她一直高呼政♥府♥应该有自己的机密这个口号♥
This is not a state secret. This is her private life.
这不是国♥家♥机♥密♥ 这是她的私生活
This is wrong. I got to agree with Toby on this one.
这是不对的 这件事上我同意你
Come on. The reason the government is about secrets
少来 政♥府♥宣扬的机密
is not to protect us,
又不是用来保护我们的
but to protect themselves.
是保护他们自己的
That makes sense too.
也有点道理
Hi, Sandy.
珊迪 你好
That the guy? Dr Strongjaw.
就这家伙吗 美下颚医生
Smells like the ocean.
感觉很阳光
Ok, I'm just saying people who live in glass houses
好吧 我只是想说那些公众人物
Should use their drapes.
应该拉窗帘吗
Guys, I don't care how public your life is,
我不在乎你的生活曝光率有多高
no-one deserves to have their privacy invaded like that.
但是也不能这样侵犯个人隐私
It's kind of a weird card for you to play.
你觉得你说这话是不是挺讽刺的
Nobody heard me.
没人听的见我说的
..As an Internet terrorist,
作为一名网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but he argues he's simply doing the work of a journalist.
但他声称他只是在做一名记者的本职工作
Is he held to the same standards as you?
那他和你的标准一样吗
Who checks his facts?
谁来验证真假
Who vets his sources?
谁来审查他消息的来源
Who is playing fast and loose with people's lives?
是谁在玩弄大众
I think a lot of people are wondering
有很多民众想知道
have you apologised to your husband yet?
你向你丈夫道歉了吗
This is an understandable distraction for all of you.
你们被他这样分散注意力 是可以理解的
I only have myself to blame.
我只能怪自己
But maybe when the dust settles,
但也许这事过了之后
you'll try focusing on the real news.
你们会把精力集中到真正的新闻上
Sorry, guys, that's all the questions for today.
大家抱歉 今天的提问到此结束
We'll be issuing a statement later.
我们稍后会发布一项声明
Michelle McClusky,
我是米歇尔·麦克劳斯基
IIB, I'm sorry I'm late.
联调局的 抱歉我迟到了
I don't have much time.
我时间不多 请坐
Have a seat. I'll be quick.
我会抓紧时间的
So what's the IIB want with me?
联调局找我有何贵干
Well, first of all. I'm curious as to
首先 我很想知道
what you thought about the tape.
关于这盘录像你是怎么看的
Diane's foreign affair? Sure, it's regrettable.
戴安的那档子事吗 挺令人遗憾的
But I have to say she keeps herself in pretty good shape.
不过我得说 她身材保持的不错
Any idea who leaked it?
知道是谁泄露的吗
You think someone hoped to gain political advantage?
你是说有人能在政♥治♥上从中受益吗
Does she have any enemies rather than yourself?
除你以外 她还有什么政敌吗
I'm hardly an enemy.
我可不算政敌
We disagree politically but that goes with the territory.
我们政见不同 但仅限于政♥治♥方面
You wanted her job, you lobbied hard for it.
你想要她那位置 你可下了一番功夫的
So I released a tape of her making the beast with two backs
这么说 我把她的性♥爱♥录像泄露出去
so I could take it? - If it wasn't you,
我就可以取代她了吗 -如果不是你
do you have any idea who?
那你知道是谁吗
Any number of people had a reason to embarass her.
所有人都有可能想要弄垮她
She's the face of the new
她是新一届的政♥府♥的脸面
Government Knows Best vision of the future.
象征着美好的未来的憧憬
Which you so vigorously oppose.
所以你如此反对吗
Secrets fester in the dark.
秘密在暗处会开始滋生溃烂
Secrets breed corruption.
进一步滋生腐♥败♥
I simply believe in the antiseptic power of sunshine.
我只相信 能见得光的才能有效防止腐♥败♥
The truth will come out.
真♥相♥始终会浮出水面的
I don't defend Wassermann,
我不是在为瓦色尔曼辩护
but a more reasoned approach to secrecy is a good thing.
但是能用一种更合理的方式公开 是好事
If he's helping bring that about, good on him.
如果他是帮忙实现这个 那挺不错的
Diane's blind defence of government over-reach
戴安盲目地为政♥府♥的各种越权行为辩护
is a lot more of a threat than Wassermann.
比瓦色尔曼的威胁更大
Now I have to go.
现在我得走了
Good luck. Thank you for your time.
祝你好运 谢谢你的配合
I think Wassermann is losing support.
我认为瓦色尔曼的支持率正在降低
Someone close to his camp sent us his picture.
他身边附近的人给我们送来了他的照片
He operates because people sympathetic to his cause help him
他能出位是因为人们赞同他这么做的理由
but the fact is there's a lot more people
但事实上 也有相当多的人们
against him than for him.
因此而反对他
We set up an anonymous tip line
我们创建了一条匿名的线路
and also uploaded his picture to the web.
上传他的照片
The million man posse, a bit of a long shot, isn't it?
不觉得有点海底捞针吗
Wassermann network relies on cloud computing.
瓦色尔曼的网络是基于云计算
It keeps it decentralised but means more points of contact.
虽然分散 但是意味着依然有接触点
I'm looking for digital footprinting,
我在寻找数码足迹
co-ordinating with Interpols on their last best leads.
以及有国际刑♥警♥的协助 有比较靠谱的线索
Excuse me.
抱歉
Clarke.
我是克拉克
You found him? That's fantastic, thank you.
你找到他了吗 太好了 谢谢
Wassermann?
瓦色尔曼
No, but we do have an address on our Romeo.
不是 找到录像中的男主角了
Let's find out if he's connected to Wassermann.
我们去看看他是否和瓦色尔曼有没有联♥系♥
Maybe he's been leaking more than just a sex tape.
也许他泄露的不只是性♥爱♥录像
The guys have been through, but they haven't found anything.
他们已经进去了 但是还一无所获
You sure this is his place? Yeah.
你确定他住这里吗 是的
Last known address for Tyler Rooker, her co-star on the tape.
这是泰勒·洛克尔最后使用过的地址 录像上的那男人
Looks like he hasn't been here for a while.
看来他有阵子没回来过了
And amongst these papers I found...
而且在这堆纸当中 我发现了
..A cheque stub for a place called Moonlight Companions.
一张支票存根 一个叫月光伴侣的地方
Is that what it sounds like?
是那种地方吗
It's one of the Toronto premier escort services.
是多伦多的一家顶级的提供三陪服务的地方
You know this how? I keep my ear to the ground.
那你是怎么知道的呢 我消息灵通
This cheque is for close to ten grand.
这张支票将近1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥块
This guy was definitely playing for pay.
这男的肯定搞付费服务的
Tyler Rooker was a hooker.
泰勒·洛克尔是男妓
We're at W -14 hours.
还有14个小时
The irony is people care more about the sex tape
讽刺的是 人们更加关注那盘性♥爱♥录像
than they do about Wassermann's deadline for release.
而不是瓦色尔曼的消息泄露的截止日期
You got that right. How are we doing of finding them?
说的没错 进展怎样
I've narrowed the cloud he's on,
我缩小了他的云范围
down to a few hundred digital signatures.
缩小到了几百个数码信♥号♥♥
Interpol data is still coming in.
国际刑♥警♥的数据还在陆续更新
And they pick you put out.
他们叫你搞定吗
We're at 510 sightings so far. Two of them are possibilities.
目前为止出现过510次 2处是可疑的
Liv, It's just a headache. Everybody gets them.
丽芙 只是头疼而已 人人都会头疼
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表