剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Seems to be both of your fortes. Where's Logan?
惹祸貌似是你们俩的强项 洛根去哪里了
He's still filling them in on what he saw.
还在跟他们汇报他的见闻
You know I could have been slicing
我今天本来可以
golf balls into the trees today.
在高尔夫球场一展英姿
How do you think I feel about having to give that up?
你觉得被迫放弃高尔夫 我会是什么心情
Not particularly happy.
应该不太高兴吧
Well I'm guessing you gentlemen will be getting my next round.
那你们两位下次陪我来一场吧
No, absolutely.
不 不用去那里
My friend Eric knows this great strip bar,
我哥们艾瑞克知道一家超赞的脱衣舞酒吧
we can head there after work and it's like...
咱们下班可以一起去 就像...
Round of golf Mr. Bey.
来一场高尔夫 贝伊先生
Of course.
当然当然
A round of golf!
打一场高尔夫
Right, I don't know why I said strip club,
是 我也不知怎么就说起脱衣舞厅了
they're not even...
这些都..
Shut up. I'm going to walk away now.
闭嘴吧 我要走了
Cool.
好吧
I'll be here then.
那我留下
I'll just stop... stand here
我会.. 我会站在这里
and stop talking.
不说话
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Sgt. Mcususkey, IIB.
联合调查局 我是麦克劳斯基警官
Robert Ventone, Chief of Security.
保安部部长 罗伯特·温托恩
Do you have a minute?
您现在有空吗
Mr. Spires isn't available at the moment.
斯派尔斯先生现在没空
We're looking into possible threats against the candidates.
候选人可能遭到威胁 我们正在调查
Anything that rises to a level of serious concern?
已经升级到非常严重的程度了吗
Ever seen one of these
以前见过这种枪吗
DSR1 bull-pup.
无枪托式 DSR1
German Army uses something like it
德国♥军♥队用它
to base defense up NORAD.
来防御北美防空联合司令部
You ever seen it used domestically?
国内有人使用吗
Trade shows in the States.
在美国有过交易
It's a SWAT weapon, long distance tool,
这是特种部队的武器 适合长距离狙击
very specialized.
十分专业
You were over there with Col. Spires?
您当时和斯派尔斯上校在同一部队服役吗
Yes ma'am, Private, 2nd battalion.
是的 我是二营的二等兵
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
You agree with the Col. About pulling out of the war?
您和上校一样 都同意撤军吗
We lost a lot of good people fighting over a
我们为争夺一块无用的领地
useless patch of territory that wasn't worth dying for.
牺牲了那么多将士 实在不值
Do the words metal lamb mean anything to you?
您听说过金属羔羊一词吗
How does she know about that?
她怎么会知道这些
They're all dead. Settle down.
他们全死了 入土为安了
I am not signing this lie.
我不会签署这一纸谎言
Pick it up.
给我捡起来
Sorry, no idea.
抱歉 没听说过
Thank you for your time.
谢谢您的配合
He's lying.
他在撒谎
He was thinking about an argument or something,
他回忆起了一个类似争吵的场景
a struggle in a military tent. It wasn't too clear.
发生在军帐里 但不是很清晰
I heard the words, 'they're all dead, metal lamb'.
只听到一句 他们全死了 金属羔羊
Okay, what's he hiding?
他在隐瞒什么
These soldiers were in the same unit as Ventone.
这些士兵和他在同一部队服役
Did you see any of them when you were bouncing
你读取他思想的时候有没有看到
around in his head?
这些人的脸孔
That guy right there, that's the guy saying metal lamb.
这个男的就是他说的金属羔羊
Private Scott Flynn.
二等兵 斯科特·福林
And this is the woman he tangled
就是这个女人
with when he freaked out.
福林和他争吵的时候抓狂了
Corinne Romley, his top advisor.
科琳·罗马雷 他的首席军事顾问
You think Flynn's our shooter?
你认为福林就是我们要找的狙击手吗
Well that would be some trick. Flynn never made it home.
那就蹊跷了 福林一直没有回国
MIA presumed dead.
战争失踪人员被判定死亡
So whatever went wrong that day in the desert,
你认为你所看到的
this incident that you've been seeing,
那天在沙漠中发生的争吵
you think that's what is driving the shooter?
给了那个狙击手动机
Spires was in command of the unit,
斯派尔斯统治着这支部队
he was the one in charge of life and death decision.
掌握着他们的生死大权
Dangerous mission, things go sideways,
一次危险的任务 让事情偏离正轨
Flynn blames his commanding officer.
福林怪到上司头上
Still doesn't explain how he's back from the dead.
仍旧不能解释他是如何起死回生的
Let's say he survives and
那让我们先假设 他幸存了下来
he makes his way home and
回到家
then he dedicates himself to one thing.
然后投身于到另一份事业中
Payback to the man who sent him into battle.
想报复派他应战的人
Yeah, it's a theory.
这样说得通
It's all I got. You got a better one?
我只想到这些 你还有更好的想法吗
A discharged troop blames blowhards like LeGree
难道是一支卸甲归田的部队怪勒格雷
for getting us into this mess.
这种吹牛王让我们淌这浑水
I don't know. I'm not ruling anything out.
我不知道 我也没什么头绪
We're here to see Corinne Romley.
我们前来拜访科琳·罗马雷
It's all for the union okay. Every deposit...
都是为了联邦政♥府♥ 每一笔保证金...
Corinne Romley, Chief of Staff.
我是幕僚长科琳·罗马雷
Sgt. McCluskey IIB,
我是联合调查局的麦克劳斯基警官
we spoke on the telephone.
我们通过电♥话♥
The kind of frenzy LeGree whips his supporters into
勒格雷煽动了支持者的愤怒情绪
we get our fair share of threats.
我们也相应地受到威胁
But the good news is this is the same team that kept
但好消息是 他此次的保安团队
the Col. Safe through Kandahar, Kabul
曾在喀布尔的坎大哈和沙伊科特山谷
and the Shah-I-Kot Valley
保卫过上校的安全
so I'm sure we can get him
我们坚信能在政党大会上
through a political convention without incident.
一举将他抓获
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
抱歉 请问你是哪位
Toby Logan.
我叫托比·洛根
Let me guess, undercover?
我猜猜 是卧底警♥察♥吗
Can you think of any reason that someone would
你知道为什么有人想将斯派尔斯先生
want Mr. Spires dead?
置于死地吗
Is this just an overabundance of caution
你们来仅仅是做一些无谓的警告
or is there something you'd like to share with me?
还是有要事相商
What can you tell us about Scott Flynn?
你能谈谈斯科特·福林这个人吗
What does that have to do with the current situation?
他和这起案件有什么关系
Humor us.
请配合一下
Private Flynn disappeared on night patrol
二等兵福林在贾拉拉巴德时
in Jalalabad.
在一次夜查中失踪
Flynn...
福林...
I am not signing this lie, they're all dead.
我不会签署这一纸谎言 他们全都死了
Get a grip, soldier!
别激动 大兵
We heard enemy fire, he never returned.
我们听见敌人开火 他再也没回来
You have no idea what that can do to a unit.
你们无法想象这对一支部队是多大的打击
Did they ever find his body?
找到他的尸体了吗
We left him behind.
我们放弃他了
Oh don't get up.
别起身了
Excuse me.
失陪
Say again. What?
再说一遍 什么
It's a hell of a thing to go off to war
只带一把枪和
with just a weapon in your hand
一个士兵上战场
and a soldier at your side
还要坚守"不抛弃"
and one promise that you cling to...
"不放弃"的誓言
if you fall, you will not be left behind.
是件非常困难的事情
We failed him, pure and simple.
我们放弃他了 就这么简单
Now I assume this is about that unfortunate attack on
我猜你们来是为了勒格雷先生
Mr. Legree?
所不幸遭受的袭击吧
No sir, we have the man responsible for that.
不是的 先生 那个事件我们有专人负责
Good, good.
很好 很好
We think there may be a much larger threat against you
我们认为您可能面临更严重的威胁
Col. Spires.
斯派尔斯上校
Really?
真的吗
I'm thinking Spires was there when it all went down.
我认为斯派尔斯当时也参与其中
Same incident in the barracks.
军帐中的那次争吵吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表