剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
It's just like in a movie when a spy leaves a briefcase
这就像是那种电影情节 一个间谍在火车站
in a train station and another spy picks it up.
留下了一个公文包 然后另一个间谍去取走
It's called a dead drop.
这叫情报秘密传递点
Neither knows who the other one is,
传递人互相都不认识
that way if either one of them is caught,
这样的话 不管其中的谁被抓住
the whole operation won't collapse.
整个行动也不会失败
So all I have to do is figure out who Cougan is
这么说 我所要做的就是弄清楚库根要把
passing the information to.
情报传递给谁
Exactly, and then you pass the info on to me.
没错 然后你再把情报传递给我
Cool, well I thought this place was surveillance proof.
不错 我还以为这地方是无法监视的
Well, the poker room is.
扑克室的确是
Dev is uh, putting in a discreet listening device
戴夫正将一种不容易被检测到的监听装置
close to the bar. People take breaks in high stakes poker.
安置在酒吧附近 人们在高赌注牌局中停顿多次
Biggest game of poker I had before this, I won 150 bucks.
我之前赢得最多的一次才150块
Now I'm going to be playing with 150 grand; that's...
现在叫我去玩15万的赌局 有点...
what are the odds?
这几率多大
Hey, Sandy, did you get the results on the morphine?
姗迪 吗♥啡♥结果出来了吗
Yeah.
有了
And?
然后呢
And, when I saw them I told Olivia.
我看到结果之后就告诉奥利维亚了
What?
什么
What did you do that for?
你为什么这么做
She did that because she was doing the right thing.
她之所以这么做是因为这是正确之举
Thank you, Sandy. Come here.
谢谢 姗迪 过来
Oz, what is going on?
奥兹 到底怎么了
Come here.
过来
Uh, ok.
好吧
This morphine is diluted with saline solution.
这吗♥啡♥是被盐水稀释过的
What gives?
怎么回事
I'm not sure exactly, I just know that the last
我也不太确定 我只知道之前的几次
couple of times we've given morphine to a patient,
我们给患者使用吗♥啡♥的时候
it hasn't really kicked in like it's supposed to.
好像没什么效果
So it came off your truck.
这事发生在你车上
Yeah.
对
And someone is siphoning off the morphine for their own use.
有人在自己吸食吗♥啡♥
And then replacing it with saline so nobody notices.
而且用盐水替代 这样没人会注意到
I think it's one of the guys we share our rig with.
我想应该是和我们共用装备的人干的
I didn't want to say anything until I was sure.
在确定之前 我不想声张
I have to report it.
我必须得上报
No, no, no...
不 不 不
I have to report it.
我必须得上报
Just let me try to handle this my way first please?
你能让我试试用我的方式来处理吗
Please?
拜托了
Fine, but if it doesn't work out, I am legally
好吧 但如果没解决
obliged to report it.
我得依法上报
Ok.
好
Come out, come out wherever you are.
出来 出来 不管你在哪里
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Oh, you know, good old Klein.
你知道的 老克莱因人很好
Couple of drinks and he gave me the keys to the kingdom.
几杯酒下去 他就忘乎所以了
So you've been drinking?
这么说你刚一直在喝酒
So you've been working.
这么说你刚一直在工作
You're not backing out on me, are you?
你是不打算离我远点 对吧
No, just a little concerned about our boy Logan.
对 只是有点担心我们的洛根小朋友
You know me, I like to work alone.
你也知道我的脾气 我喜欢单干
Yes, I've noticed.
是的 我注意到了
I miss that smell.
我很想念这味道
It's called sweat.
这叫汗臭
I've been here for 14 hours, and I need a shower.
我在这儿已经呆了14小时 得洗个澡
I always liked it when you were dirty.
你每次邪恶的时候 我总是很喜欢
Anyone see us in here?
有人能看到我们吗
There's two cameras.
有两个摄像头
Should we turn them off?
是不是该去关掉
I shouldn't have done that, should I?
我不该那么做 对吧
No, you shouldn't.
是的 不该
But I am glad I did.
但我很高兴我那样做了
You have not changed one iota.
你一点都没变
Come on, I have changed at least two or three iotas.
不会吧 我至少变了两三点了
Two or three?
两三点吗
I just didn't think this would happen again.
我当时觉得这样的事不会再发生了
What?
什么事
You trusting me.
你信任我
You think I trust you?
你觉得我信任你吗
That gives a whole new meaning to the term petty cash.
这可给了小额备用金一个全新的定义
Well it's all going to need to be accounted for.
这就是所有需要负起责任的地方
This should be fun.
这应该挺有趣
How you doing?
你好吗
Hey, Cougs.
库根
Everybody sorted?
大家都准备好了吗
Fold.
弃牌
He's bumping it up a little.
他又小加了赌注
Nobody called?
没人叫牌吗
Of course, my jee on.
当然 我要跟
We're good.
我们没问题
Thank you, I'll take these.
谢了 那这些我就先收下了
Maybe he's got nothing. Too tight to bluff three bets.
也许他一手烂牌 太紧张了 没法虚张声势三局
Play tight for a few hands.
还是谨慎地玩几手比较好
Looks like an easy win.
看上去稳赢
I can take him.
我能搞定他
Two pairs.
两对
The beauty is, tonight I win, no matter what.
最美的是 不管怎样 今晚都会是我赢
Gentlemen, I can't catch a break, so I'm going to take one.
先生们 我都没休息过 所以得去休息一下
later flops?
等会儿就输精光吗
You doing ok for drinks?
要来一杯吗
Cool, I'll have a scotch please.
好 来杯威士忌
Sure, yourself?
好的 你呢
I'm good.
我不用
You're busy.
你挺忙的
Yeah, double duty, chips, booze, whatever you need.
没错 兼♥职♥ 薯条 啤酒 满足您的一切需求
I'll take a vodka this time.
我这次要伏特加
Just slip into the stack, and away we go.
只需要滑进筹码堆里 然后就搞定了
Maybe we'll both get lucky later, if you know what I mean.
也许我们待会儿都会走运的 你懂我说的意思吗
I Fold.
我弃牌
I'm going to get some fresh air.
我去透透气
Gentlemen, lets all take a break after this hand.
先生们 这把完了后都休息一下吧
There's a poker chip, with a microchip in it.
牌局里有个扑克芯片 里面有微芯片
Cougan has put it in his stack.
库根把那东西放到了筹码堆里
Somebody's gotta end up with it.
有人会因为这玩意输的一穷二白
Hi, just wanted to let you know the game is resuming.
只是来通知您一下 牌局要开始了
Oh yeah, yeah, I don't even like playing in there
好的 老实说
to be honest with you.
我不太喜欢在里面玩牌
Games back on in five.
牌局5分钟后开始
Toby, Toby.
托比 托比
What's wrong, those guys aren't your sort?
怎么了 你和他们合不来吗
No, I prefer playing online poker.
没有 我只是比较爱玩在线扑克
I can play in my pajamas,
那样我就能穿着睡衣
don't have to look the opponents in the eyes.
也不用非得盯着对手的眼睛看
I was wondering where you got to.
我还到处找你呢
You trying to pull my bird?
你要勾搭我的小家雀吗
What does that mean?
你什么意思
You've got some brass balls, son, I'll give you that.
脸皮还挺厚嘛 小混♥蛋♥ 你给我等着
Come on, game's starting.
来吧 快开局了
Garbage hand, unwinable.
一手臭牌 死定了
Now's the time.
现在是时候了
All in.
全押
Player all in.
玩家全押
Called a dead drop.
那是秘密情报交换点
Neither one knows who the other one is.
他们互相都不知道身份
So all I have to do is figure out
所以我只需要搞清楚
who Cougan is passing the information to.
库根到底想把信息传递给谁
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表