剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I think she's having a heart attack.
我觉得她犯心脏病了
Okay, all right.
好了 没事
Can you just get her up here....here we go. Have a seat.
你能把她扶起来吗...好了 坐好
Okay. Alright. What's your name?
好了 你叫什么名字
Alicia.
艾莉西亚
Alicia, okay.
好的 艾莉西亚
Alicia, I'm Oz and this is Elise.
艾莉西亚 我是奥兹 她是埃莉斯
Can you tell me what you're feeling?
你能描述一下你现在的感觉吗
My chest is tight, I can't breathe.
我觉得胸口发闷 快不能呼吸了
Her grandmoheher died of heart failure when she was 83.
她奶奶在83岁时死于心脏衰竭
Okay, we have shortness of breath, heart palpitations...
好 你的症状有呼吸急促和心悸
BP is 140/90.
高压一百四 低压九十
Okay. Just take a slow deep breath.
好 慢慢深呼吸
Let's all take a nice slow deep breath.
大家都慢慢地做个深呼吸
Okay, ma'am, are you experiencing any pain,
女士 你现在有疼痛感
numbness, is your vision blurred.
麻木感或是视线模糊吗
Okay.
好了
I think she's stroking out...
我觉得她是突然中风...
No, you're not having a stroke
没有 你没中风
and you're not having a heart attack.
也没犯心脏病
But I have seen this condition before,
我以前遇到过这种情况
I believe the technical term is pieds froid...
这种症状的学名是"临阵退缩"...
coldfeet.
也叫"临阵退缩"
Right? You're e a little nervous maybe,
对吧 你可能有点紧张
and who wouldn't be?
这是人之常情
You know what? It's your big day....
你知道吗 今天是你的大日子...
You got like 500 people in there.
外面坐了五百来个人
You probably got mom yak, yak, yak in your ear all day.
你妈妈大概整天都在你耳边喋喋不休
So let's just think about how you felt when he proposed to you.
你还是回顾一下他求婚那天的心情吧
What's the young man's name?
你未婚夫叫什么名字
Ryan.
瑞安
Ryan...that he might took you somewhere really nice.
瑞安 他带你去过不错的地方吧
Rome.
罗马
Rome...I was thinking more like the Keg,
罗马 我还以为会是凯格一类的地方
but okay, you're in Rome
但也不错 假设你们在罗马
and you got butterflies in your stomach and your heart is racing,
你的心情忐忑 小鹿乱撞
and those are the real feelings.
那些都是真实的感觉
Just take one more deep breath.
再做一次深呼吸
Okay now, if anything else comes up,
现在没事了 如果出现其他问题
if you guys need anything else,
还需要其他的帮助
you can give us a call.
你们可以给我们打电♥话♥
But I think you're going to be just fine.
但是我认为你们不会有问题的
Thank you.
谢谢
Ma'am, I need you to sign this.
夫人 请在这个上面签字
And you know what, if it doesn't work out in there
你知道吗 如果你不想嫁给他了
then you can give me a call.
也可以给我打电♥话♥
I'm kidding, obviously.
这明显是个玩笑
That's very inappropriate.
非常不合时宜
Come on.
走吧
Don't forget this.
别忘了这个
Thank you. Throw that at somebody.
谢谢 把幸福传递下去
Okay...
好了
I completely misread her and you nailed it.
我的判断完全错误 你才是对的
Oh, you know, this is why you're here.
这就是你参加实践的意义
There's only so much you can learn in the classroom, right.
你能在教室里学到的知识很有限
I like your bedside manner.
我喜欢你对待病人的态度
So neither cyber crimes or financial has anything
耶利哥11号♥在网络和金融方面
on this Jericho 11?
都没有犯罪记录吗
Nothing.
都没有
And what about the credit cards?
那些信♥用♥卡♥呢
All blank.
都是空白的
And the computer he used to track them with?
那他用来追踪信♥用♥卡♥的电脑呢
It was wiped clean by a cell phone command
在我们拿到前 电脑就被一条手♥机♥指令
before we got to it.
清理干净了
Then we got nothing, we can't charge him.
证据不足 我们没法起诉他
Well, actually, we've had a surveillance team
事实上 从本尼出院开始
following Benny since he left the hospital.
我们就派了监控小组对他进行了跟踪
I was really hoping that it would lead us to Jericho 11...
我原本希望他会带我们找到耶利哥11号♥
Oh good, and?
很好 然后呢
He met someone very interesting...
他见了个非常有趣的人...
Who is she?
她是谁
Mersa Patterson.
梅萨·帕特森
Cyber Crime knows her as 'Hack Girl'.
网络犯罪组认出她就是"黑客女孩"
She is a blogger.
她是一个博客写手
She is sort of the Perez Hilton of hacking.
她有点像佩雷斯·希尔顿
She writes about you and you're a hacker,
如果一个黑客成为了她博文中的主角
then you know you've made it.
那说明他成功了
She is very anti-authority,
她是反权威者
big chip on her shoulder.
极易被激怒
Could she be Jericho 11?
有没有可能她就是耶利哥11号♥
Doubt it, but she may know who is.
深表怀疑 但是她也许知道谁才是
Problem is she protects her sources.
问题是她对信息的来源守口如瓶
There's no way she's going to give up his identity,
她不可能泄漏耶利哥11号♥的身份
especially to a bunch of cops.
特别是对警♥察♥
I think we should get someone next to her.
我认为我们应该在她身边安插眼线
Let's do it.
就这么办
You know, I do not see you as a hacker, my friend.
朋友 我看不出你是个黑客
You can barely program your own cell phone.
你甚至连手♥机♥编程都不会
They briefed me, so I'm good.
他们向我做过简单介绍 我能行的
All right...
好吧...
Puck right in the side... gets it out in front...
从右侧带球 带到前场
Leman stirring away on a breakaway...
里曼突破重围冲上前来
Shooting... he scores!
射门 得分啦
Oh holy mackinaw!
我的天啊
My goalie's...look stuck.
我的守门员...好像卡住了
Okay, man...but you can play with a stuck goalie.
好吧 守门员被卡住也不妨碍你玩
I just know where you're going with the puck.
我知道你冰球的走向
You do, do you? Come on.
你知道是吧 来吧
You think you're the only psychic in the house?
你以为你是这屋子里唯一的灵媒吗
How's the newbie?
新人怎么样
What, Elise? Yeah.
什么 埃莉斯吗 没错
She's interesting.
她很有趣
I'd call her hot. I wouldn't say interesting...
我会说她性感 而不是有趣...
Liste,n Toby, if you're going to mess with these hackers,
托比 如果你想要打入这群黑客内部
they got their own language,
他们有自己的行话
their own codes... ohh!!
独特的密语
Oh, dear, that is ugly.
天啊 赢得真不光彩
You can't fake it, that's all I'm saying.
我的意思是 你伪装不来的
No, I got a cover story.
不 我有一套托辞
They...I got a whole bunch of credit card numbers
他们...我获取了一串信♥用♥卡♥账号♥
and I need to pass them...Do you want to test me?
我要让他们相信我...你来考我一下吧
Okay.
好的
Got it all worked out.
从头捋一遍
Yes, so, Mr. Logan,
好的 洛根先生
how did you come to acquire these numbers?
你是如何获得这些账号♥的
Well, I scoped a few point of purchase terminals at a few businesses
几次交易中 我找到了购买♥♥终端的漏洞
and I put a z-bot in to access the servers...
并利用植入的木马病毒登入了服务器...
I hit a few keys
我成功获取了几个密♥码♥
and my bank account gets fatter every day.
因此我的银行账户日益丰满
Is that so?
就这样吗
Yeah.
是啊
What can I do for you?
那你找我♥干♥什么
I was hoping you could hook me up with someone
我希望你能帮我介绍一个
in the market for identities.
伪造身份的人
Who would give you that idea?
谁让你来找我的
A guy named Benny, said you could hook me up, help me out.
一个叫本尼的家伙 他说你可以帮我介绍
I don't know who the hell you are
我不知道你是谁
or what you've been told but you have me all wrong.
也不管你听说了什么 但是你看错我了
Okay.
好吧
I'm a blogger, I write about hackers.
我只是一个写黑客故事的博客写手
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表