剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, that a boy, initiative.
不错啊 掌握主动
Yeah, let me ask you this.
是啊 我问问你
Yeah.
好
Say you had a coworker that you thought was playing with fire,
假设你有个同事 你认为他在玩火
not like in the fire, but just sort of poking at it.
还没引火烧身 差不多还在拨弄吧
What would you do?
你会怎么办
Tell him what I thought.
告诉他我的想法
You'd tell him what you thought though, not management?
你直接找他 不汇报给管理部门吗
Right.
对
Talk to him, see what he had to say.
和他谈话 看看他有什么理由
Alright.
好吧
You know, I need your help, I'm looking for a new suit.
我需要你帮忙 我要买♥♥套新西装
Why didn't you say so, my good man?
怎么不早说啊 好兄弟
Osman Bey, sartorial consultant at your service.
服装顾问奥斯曼·贝伊愿意为您效劳
I've got an uncle who used to work in the garment district.
我的叔叔原来就是做服装生意的
Yeah, I don't doubt that.
这点我不怀疑
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
This is clean, right?
没人喝过吧
Yeah.
没有
So, turns out that Jake Cougan has got an Interpol file.
原来杰克·库根在国际刑♥警♥组织有案底
He's into import export with ties with some insurgent groups.
他是搞进出口的 与叛军组织有联♥系♥
Groups that would be very interested in getting their
那些组织很想获取
hands on some classified American information.
一些美国的机密情报
Maybe he found out about Philcox and his gambling problem.
也许他发现了菲尔科克斯爱赌的毛病
Cougan sets up a series of big money games,
库根设了一系列的大赌局
and gets philcox in so deep that he can blackmail him.
套牢了菲尔科克斯 这样他就可以敲诈他
Philcox turns over whatever classified information he has,
菲尔科克斯和盘托出
and the next night he gets murdered.
下一晚他就被谋杀了
Alright, maybe he outlived his usefulness.
也许他没用了
Or, got cold feet, or just greedy?
或者 退缩了 还是贪婪了
So the real question is, has killer already passed
真正的问题就是 凶手有没有
the information on to some foreign power.
把情报交给某些外国势力
I don't think so, the CIA intercepted some chatter
我觉得没有 美国中情局截获了断聊天记录
about a Grade A American intel exchange going down
本周五晚上在多伦多
this Friday night in Toronto.
将有美国的一级情报交换
Poker game?
在牌局上吗
Exactly. Hey, Michelle,
正是 米歇尔
tell me if I'm out of bounds on this one, but
如果我越权了 你尽管说 但是
you really think it's a good idea to bring Adam
你真觉得让亚当参与这次调查
into this investigation?
是个好主意吗
I think it's a little late for second guessing
怀疑他也来不及了
I just...
我只是...
You're just getting your life back together,
你才恢复正常生活
I don't want to see you get mixed up in that again.
我不想你又重蹈覆辙
Ok, thank you, but I think I'll be OK.
好吧 谢谢你 我想我能够应付
I'm just going to go get ready for the stakeout.
我去做监视准备
You know what? Take the night off.
这样吧 你今晚放假
Eli, Toby. Toby, Eli.
伊利 这是托比 托比 这是伊利
He's going to make you look like a million bucks.
他会让你很显身价
This is your uncle?
这是你的叔叔吗
Yes.
是的
You're not a tall, right?
你不算高吧
Maybe European tall.
可能在欧洲人中算高的
Uh, not crazy about it, no.
不喜欢这件 不好
I feel like a basketball player.
我感觉像个篮球运动员
Yeah, you look like you just came from all star weekend.
是啊 你看上去像周末刚打完全明星赛
No.
不好
You look like an unemployed magician.
看起来像个失业的魔术师
Yes.
对
Now we're talking, my friend.
我们终于能沟通了 朋友
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Pretty Frank and Dino.
很有欧洲风和意大利风
But that's good, Toby, poker's about perception.
但是这件不错 托比 打牌就是看眼力
You don't play the cards, you play the players, man,
你不是在打牌 而是玩人 兄弟
and you look like a player.
你看起来就像个打牌的人
Oh yeah, I look like a player.
是啊 我看起来像个玩家
Oh, yes.
很好
I think you're supposed to cough when he does that.
我觉得你该咳嗽了
You know the best part, you got enough left
你知道什么最爽吗 你的西装预算中
in your suit budget for me to get something.
还能匀出点东西给我
No.
不
Just a shirt.
就一件衬衫
No.
不
Pocket square.
装饰手帕
No.
不
Want a chocolate almond?
要杏仁巧克力吗
Yeah.
要
Just let me do the talking, yeah?
让我来交流
Hello, Jake.
你好 杰克
Hello, Adam.
你好 亚当
It's been a long time.
好久不见
This geezer's got a lot more balls than brains.
这小子还真有胆
How's about we have a little chat about that
我们聊一聊你从我这
100 grand you took from me, eh?
骗走的十万元吧
You lost it, my friend.
你输掉了 我的朋友
Now what do you reckon the interest is on 100 grand
你算一下十万元一年
over about a year, eh?
有多少利息
You, I don't know who you are, so keep your mouth shut.
你 我不知道你是谁 所以给我闭嘴
So where's my money?
我的钱呢
Everybody hits the river, buddy, just my lucky day.
风水轮流转 那次只是我运气好点而已
And you've been ducking me ever since.
从那时起你就开始躲我
Can I get a drink here or something?
能给我来杯饮料什么的吗
So now you're back.
现在你回来了
Yeah, we heard about this little Friday night game
没错 我们听说周五晚上有场小赌局
you got going on, we want in.
你办的 我们要玩一把
Sorry mate, it's for gentlemen only.
不好意思 哥们 只对绅士开放
Can I assume you're scared?
我能认为这是你怕了的表现吗
Scared? Ask the last geezer who crossed me.
怕了 问问上次那个出千的老头就知道了
Oh yeah, I'm quaking in my Italian loafers.
是啊 我简直怕得要死
Who's the tosser.
这废物是谁
Me? Oh, sorry, uh, Toby Logan.
我吗 不好意思 我叫托比·洛根
Is that supposed to mean something?
这名字难道有什么来头吗
Well, I got what it takes, I want in on your game.
这个嘛 我有入局的条件 我想入局
Did you hear that, girls?
女士们 听到了吗
The kid here thinks he's got what it takes.
这孩子认为他有入局的条件
He's got the cash, Jake.
他有现金 杰克
I'll vouch for him.
我为他担♥保♥
I won't hold that against him.
只凭这点恐怕不行吧
Come on, I'm giving you a chance here to win back
你不是吧 我在给你一个把钱赢回去的机会
your money, you're not going to take me up on it?
你不会是想要拒绝吧
No respect.
不好意思
If I let these geezers in, half the town will know about the game.
如果同意这群白♥痴♥入局 这牌局就人尽皆知了
Mr. Cougan, I just want you know know that if
库根 我只想让你知道
I win or lose, no one's gonna hear about this game.
不管输赢 没有任何人会知道这牌局的
I'm going to keep it on the down low.
我会很好地保守秘密的
Friday night. Bring some cash, and some spare bollocks.
周五晚 带现金来 再带点胆子来
Thanks Jake, looking forward to taking your money again.
谢了 杰克 我期待着再次赢光你的钱
Oh, and uh, thanks for the scotch.
谢谢你的威士忌
Glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
Pay for it next time, why don't ya.
下次要收钱的 知道不
Girls, get your bikinis on.
美女们 把比基尼穿起来
Eugene, you stay there.
尤金 你就待在那儿
Cougan murdered Philcox,
库根谋杀了菲尔科克斯
and he's probably got the information, right?
他可能得到了情报 对吧
I mean, why can't you just arrest him?
为什么不能直接把他逮捕了
Because we still don't have any proof,
因为我们仍然没有证据
and even if we did, Cougan is just the seller,
就算我们有 库根也只是卖♥♥家
we still have to figure out who the buyer is.
我们仍然得搞清楚谁是买♥♥家
And the buyer is probably going to be at the game.
买♥♥家可能会出现在牌局上
My guess is Cougan doesn't even know who he's passing the info to.
我的猜测是 库根甚至不知道这些情报给的是谁
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表