剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
This is one of them.
眼下这情况就是了
I appreciate that.
我很感激
There's just one little problem I'm having.
只是我有一个很小的问题
What's that?
什么问题
When forensics examined the statue for trace
法医鉴定雕像证物时
evidence, two different fibers were found...
找到了两种不同的纤维
two different cloths.
有两种布
Someone wiped it down before Dmitri.
有人在狄米崔之前擦过雕像
What are you implying?
你在暗示什么
Whoever killed Fyodor tried to frame Paval.
杀掉费耶多的人想要嫁祸给帕瓦尔
Don't worry. our entire team is on it.
别担心 我整个小队都在调查此事
We will find him.
我们会找到他的
Well this is most unexpected but it gives me hope.
虽然很让人吃惊 但是也给了我希望
Thank you Sergeant.
谢谢你了 警官
You get anything?
读到什么了吗
Yeah...
有
Hello, Mr. Volkov.
你好 沃尔科夫先生
You have news already?
有新的进展了吗
We do.
是的
We found that cloth and preliminary forensics has
我们找到了布 而初步取证将我们
linked it to you.
引领到了你这里
Preliminary forensics... so you have nothing.
初步取证 那就是说你什么都没有
Why would I harm the father I loved?
为什么我要伤害我最爱的父亲
Now if you'll excuse me.
我先失陪了
Sasha Miranov had a scheme to bring girls into the country.
萨沙·米若文想要将女孩带入国内
He offered to cut you in for a lot...that sound familiar?
他邀你入伙 而且分你很多红 还记得吗
I was his lawyer, it was legitimate.
我是他的律师 那很合法
Investment.
是投资
Yeah, but you didn't have any money.
是啊 但是你没有钱
Bank records show that you were poaching off your
银行记录显示你提光了
father's account.
你父亲账户里的钱
I'm guessing he didn't like that.
我想他不太乐意
You two argued, one thing led to another...
他和你吵起来 争吵愈演愈烈...
Look, if there are inquires I will face them in my country.
听着 我只在我自己的国家接受审问
Are you sure?
你确定
You might be a lot better off in a nice safe
也许你在安全舒适的加拿大监狱
Canadian prison.
会过得好点
I didn't mean to hurt him.
我不想伤他
It was an accident.
是个意外
I didn't do anything criminal.
我没犯任何罪
You killed your father and tried to frame your
你杀了你的父亲 还想嫁祸给
autistic brother.
你自闭的兄弟
You want to tell me why that's okay?
你还狡辩什么啊
Come on.
走吧
Here, I'll take that.
我来就行了
Oh wait, what's going on with the slug?
等下 这个担架怎么了
It failed it's field test...number of...
没通过现场实验 编号♥也...
but the biggest one here was Mr. Bay injuring his back.
但最大的问题是伤了贝伊先生的背
Well, I mean, back injuries were the whole point of
我是说 不就是因为后背受伤
testing these things in the first place, am I right?
才去测试的吗 对吧
Still go the spasms?
还抽筋吗
Yeah, but they're getting better sir.
是啊 但是已经好多了 长官
Now always remember, lift with your legs.
记住 抬东西时记得用腿
Yes, absolutely.
好的 当然
I'll remember that sir.
我会记住的 长官
Safety first.
安全第一
Oz one, slug: zero.
1:0 我完胜担架
You were faking.
你是装的
Well, something had to be done. that thing was a menace.
总得做点什么吧 那东西是个威胁
I'm sorry to take advantage of our little
很抱歉利用了咱们的工作安排
arrangement but I did what was necessary.
但我必须这么做
No, no, what was necessary...me waiting on
不 必做的事是 我对你的
you hand and foot.
周到伺候
Well, you know, I had to stay in character.
我得演的像一点
It's not like I asked you to give me a sponge bath or anything.
又不没让你给我擦背什么的
Come on, we'll go for a drink. we'll go celebrate.
来吧 咱们去喝酒 庆祝下
No, I got other things to do.
不了 我还有事
What?
什么
What do you have to do?
你还有什么事
I've got these other friends, who need me.
我要去见那些 需要我的朋友
Fine, go, go to your other friends and...
去吧 去找你那些朋友吧
See you later buddy.
回头见 老兄
So how is your citizenship application going?
你的公民身份申请怎么样了
So far, so good.
一切顺利
Good, you'll get it.
很好 你会拿到的
Look guys, more help.
看啊 又来了个帮手
Hello Toby.
你好 托比
A little gift for Paval.
给帕瓦尔的一点小礼物
By all means.
请吧
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
You remember this?
还记得这个吗
You gotta remember your father just like that
就这样记住你的父亲吧
Paval, only like this.
帕瓦尔 就像这样
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表