剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Right, I feel bad about yesterday.
我对昨天的事感到很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
I brought him a little something.
我给他买♥♥了点东西
Hope I can make it up to him.
希望能补偿他
Come in, you can give it to him yourself.
进来吧 你可以亲手交给他
Thank you.
谢谢
It's Toby, remember me?
我是托比 还记得我吗
I brought you some figures,
我给你买♥♥了几个玩偶
some policemen.
几个警♥察♥
I thought maybe I'd put them here.
可以放在这里
This is Michelle.
这位是米歇尔
Remember Michelle.
记得米歇尔吗
I'm going to pop her right here.
我把她放在这里
And this is me, your buddy.
这位是我 你的朋友
I'm going to put myself right there.
我就把自己放在这里吧
Who's this, who's the satationmaster?
这位是谁 这个站长是谁
It's you
是你
That's cool.
太酷了
Who's on the ground??
躺在地上的是谁
Is that your father?
是你父亲吗
Why is your father...?
为什么你父亲...
It's okay.
没关系的
Dimitri, I know what it's like to have a volatile
狄米崔 我能够体会
relationship with a father.
父子关系不好是感觉
I can tell that you really loved him.
我能看出来 你很爱他
What would he want you to do right now?
他现在希望你怎么做呢
He would want me to accept responsibility for what I have done
他会希望我承担自己所做所为的后果
and I have.
我也是这么做的
Forensics found smudge marks beneath your
法医发现 你留在凶器上的指纹下面
fingerprints on the murder weapon.
有擦拭过的痕迹
You wiped it down before you handled it.
你拿起凶器之前擦过它
Why would you do that unless you were trying...
你为什么这样做 除非...
The cleaning lady must have wiped it down.
一定是清洁女工擦的
See I just find this very odd.
我只是觉得很奇怪
Here I am offering you an out and you're not taking it.
我在给你台阶 你却不愿意下来
Dimitri perhaps...
狄米崔 也许...
English.
请说英语
My client stands by his previous statement.
我的委托人坚持之前的供述
Then I guess this interview is over.
那么这次盘问也到此为止了
No, not yet.
不 还没完
Tell me about Miranov Talent.
给我讲讲马尔诺夫模特公♥司♥
Never heard of it.
从没听说过
Really?
真的吗
Your father was an investor in it.
你父亲是这家公♥司♥的股东
Our father had many investments.
我父亲投资过很多公♥司♥
Well this one was special, it is where he met Katja.
这家比较特殊 他在那里遇到了卡佳
And isn't it true that his interest in her was
她不仅是帕瓦尔的保姆这么简单
beyond simply being Paval's nanny?
他喜欢她 对吧
Wait a minute, Katja had nothing to do with this.
等等 卡佳跟这件事没关系
I said I was guilty, why would I lie about that?
我说了是我♥干♥的 我为什么要撒谎呢
You tell me.
只有你自己知道
I think it's enough for today.
今天就到这里吧
His train set means everything to him.
他的火车模型是他的一切
Fyodor loved watching him play.
费耶多喜欢看着他玩
So his father was around a lot.
他父亲经常来这里吗
Not a lot but he would check with me on the phone
不是经常 但他几乎每天都打电♥话♥过来
almost every day.
问问他的情况
So you and Fyodor were close?
你和费耶多走得很近吧
You're a beautiful woman, was there...?
你是个美女 这里边是否...
He was my employer.
他是我的雇主
Well, I should get going.
我该走了
Thank you for letting me see him.
感谢你能让我见他
Hey Paval, thank you, bye.
谢谢你 帕瓦尔 再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Katja and Dmitri were lovers.
卡佳和狄米崔有一腿
That certainly explains a lot.
这解释了很多事情
He has every reason to protect her, he has
他完全有理由保护她
diplomatic immunity and she doesn't.
他有外交豁免权 而她没有
So we're looking at a love triangle...
我们面对的是一场三角恋
Right, which always ends well.
对 通常能够很好解决
Okay, Fyodor finds out about Dmitri, argues with
费耶多发现狄米崔和卡佳的事 去质问她
Katja, she hits him, panics, calls Dmitri for help.
她打了他之后很慌张 就给狄米崔打电♥话♥求救
He arrives, he sees what's happened and he acts fast.
他到现场后 看到情况 急中生智
Comes over, wipes down the murder weapon
挺身而出 擦拭了凶器
and calls the police.
然后报♥警♥
Too bad we don't have one sliver of evidence.
只是我们现在一点证据都没有
I actually have to get back to my day job.
我得回去上班了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm putting together a timeline on Katja on the
我把卡佳在谋杀发生当日的时间线
day of the killing, I think you might find it interesting.
梳理出来了 你会觉得有意思的
So where were you the night of the murder?
谋杀发生的当晚 你在哪里
You picked up Paval at his school and according to
你去学校接帕瓦尔 他的老师说
his teacher you were taking him to visit his father?
你接他去看他的父亲
So were you at Fyodor's house?
所以你当时在费耶多的家里
All right, we were there.
好吧 我们在那里
I dropped him home at six, I picked him up at nine,
我6点把他送去 9点接他回来
the same as every week.
每周都是如此
And when you came to pick him up did you actually see Fyodor?
你接他的时候确实看到费耶多了吗
Yeah, of course.
当然了
He seemed a little troubled but other than
他看起来有心事 不过除此之外
that he was fine.
他看起来很好
That was at nine...?
当时是9点吗
Yeah.
是的
The coroner said that he died no later than 8:30.
验尸官说他8点30之前就死了
Well the coroner or obviously wrong.
验尸官明显错了
We checked with Immigration Canada,
我们去加拿大移♥民♥局查过
we know you are here illegally and we know you're lying.
我们知道你是非法移♥民♥ 而且你在撒谎
You have a chance to help yourself out if you just
你还有机会帮你自己
tell us the truth.
只要你说实话
Listen, I've told you everything I know.
我把所有知道的都告诉你们了
So to be clear the coroner's reports aren't in, right?
验尸官的报告还没出来吧
No.
是的
That was good.
太好了
You're in charge of lying from now on.
以后撒谎这活就交给你了
So this is our prank victim.
这就是恶作剧的受害人吧
Yeah, you know it's just flesh wounds.
是的 只是皮外伤而已
A little super glow, toilet and...
一点荧光粉 坐便器 还有...
...genius.
太有才了
You mean, you just going to leave me here?
你就丢下我不管了吗
We'll get you bed, okay, just keep a lid on it...
我们会把你弄上♥床♥的 再坚持一下
You need a bed.
你需要一张床
Must have been some party.
肯定是派对惹的祸
This is kind of like really embarrassing.
这还真够尴尬的
Don't let it tank your whole college experience, okay?
不要因为这点小事影响整个大学生活 好吗
So how do they get this off?
他们怎么把这玩意弄掉
It's like a Brazilian but for your butt.
像巴西人那样 只不过是对你的屁♥股♥
I got to take this...
我得接个电♥话♥
You are being so brave.
你真是勇敢
Hey, what's up?
什么事
So, it turns out Paval was watching a movie with his
谋杀那晚 帕瓦尔和他爸爸
father the night of the murder.
原来在一起看电影
We're going to bring Katja in for questioning.
我们要拘捕卡佳进行审讯
Can you meet me at IIB?
咱们联合调查局见行吗
Yeah, sure.
没问题
Do you think she knows something?
你认为她知道些什么吗
Yeah, and we need to see what that is.
是的 我们得查出是什么事
All right.
好的
This thing supposed to be sinking?
这玩意该往下降吗
Hang on a second. I got it.
等等 我来操作
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表