剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Go, go.
行动
Easy...
别紧张
They won't see me in here, just wait it out.
藏在这里他们找不到我 静静地等吧
Freeze!
不许动
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
That's it, nice and slow...
就是这样 慢慢转身...
Get up!
站起来
Okay, Michelle, we got you covered.
米歇尔 我们来掩护你
Hands behind your head.
双手抱头
Call it in.
通知局里
Nick always said you had no spine.
尼克总说你没种
...so good thing about being a cop is
做警♥察♥的好处在于
we have people who do that for us.
有人帮我们破案
Oh, alright, I'm very jealous.
好吧 我真羡慕你
I just wanted to say thank you for your help.
谢谢你的援手
No problem.
不客气
It's... I think it's my duty or something, I don't know.
我觉得这算是我的职责吧
So we got our guys. Case closed.
人抓到了 案子结了
Nice, good for you, good.
很好 真有你的 不错
I'm still trying to wrap my head around
我百思不得其解
what it is you do exactly.
你究竟是怎么做到的
You and me both.
我也想知道
It's for real though isn't it?
不过这是真的 对吧
Yeah, it's as real as anything gets in my life.
没错 绝对是真的
So you can hear what people are thinking.
那你能听到人的想法
Yeah, and I can see it
是的 而且还能看到
and sometimes you're never really sure.
有时候也不敢确定
And how many people know?
多少人知道这事
Very few.
没几个
I guess two more now.
现在又多了两个
Yeah, I told Dev.
对 我告诉戴夫了
It must be strange getting involved with the police again.
再次跟警♥察♥打交道 感觉很奇怪吧
You know.... actually no.
其实没有
It actually helps.
感觉挺好的
I could see us using your gift again
以后有机会
if the situation were right.
你还能再施展天赋
You know where to find me.
你知道上哪里找我
And vice versa.
你也知道上哪里找我
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表