剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Why am I covering for him?
为什么要替他打掩护
He was my partner.
他是我的搭档
Do you know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吗
He would have laid down his life for me.
他会为我两肋插刀
Oh, I don't doubt that.
我对此毫不怀疑
That was his job.
那是他的职责
Your job is to find out who slipped him that hot shot,
而你的职责是抓到害死他的凶手
not try to pin it on another cop.
而不是把责任推卸到我身上
If you have any more questions,
如果还有其他问题
you go through the union lawyer, right?
去找联邦律师吧
Actually I do have one more.
我确实还有一个问题
Were you sleeping with your partner's wife?
你是不是和你搭档的老婆有一腿
Word is someone was.
据说她有婚外情
That's nice, real nice.
很好 真有你的
You want to see our reactions when we saw each other?
你是想看看我们见面时的反应吧
You give me way too much credit.
你太抬举我了
Just answer the questions, Emily.
实话实说就行 艾米丽
You got nothing to hide.
没什么好隐瞒的
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
I'm not sure I can be of much help.
我可能帮不上什么忙
Ross kept that side of his life pretty private.
罗斯对他的卧底生活只字不提
It's a tough unit to be married into.
作卧底的妻子很不容易
He tried not to bring it home, but you know how it is.
他也不想把工作情绪带回家 但真的很难
Cop's got to keep their cool right,
警♥察♥要保持威严
never let them see you sweat.
不想展示软弱的一面
All that frustration, it's got to come out somewhere.
低落沮丧的情绪总要找地方发泄
Ross got violent with her.
罗斯对她大打出手
Emily, he hit you, didn't he?
艾米丽 他打过你对吧
He wasn't himself when he...
他会失去理智 当他...
When he used.
当他吸毒之后
And who are you going to tell?
你又能告诉谁呢
Your husband's a cop.
你的丈夫是名警♥察♥
Every day you...
每天你...
you think it's going to be different but it never is.
你都以为会有转机 但结果却令人失望
It's not what it looks like.
不是你想的那样
Oh, it's not what it looks like?
那是怎样
Daughter caught him using.
他女儿看到他吸毒了
Did Jan ever see him using?
简见过他吸毒吗
Well, that was the deal breaker,
好吧 被你一语道破
I mean I couldn't pretend anymore.
我装不下去了
Ross moved out to a hotel a week later.
事发后一周罗斯就搬到旅馆住了
Did he ever get violent with her?
他打过她吗
No.
没有
Thank god, I would never have forgiven him.
幸亏没有 否则我永远不会原谅他
But she saw what he did to you
但是她看见了爸爸对妈妈做的事
and that must have been tough.
她一定很难过吧
You know you put up with it,
你忍♥受这一切
because you feel like you don't have any other choice
因为你觉得别无选择
but then maybe one day you see a way out.
但是也许有一天你会找到出路
I think I'd like to go now.
我想我现在得走了
I know who the lover is.
我知道谁是她的情人了
Okay let's say Toby's right,
好吧 我们姑且认为托比是对的
Emily is having an affair with Ross's boss Matt.
艾米丽和罗斯的上司马特有染
Ross finds out, gets rough.
被罗斯发现后 对她大打出手
Emily decides to finally fight back
艾米丽决定报复
she knew where he kept his drugs.
她知道他把毒品藏哪儿了
She just needs to get her hands on cyanide.
她只要弄到氰化物就行了
Right. Which is easy enough to do,
对 轻而易举之事
it's just pesticides and rat poison, right?
杀虫剂和老鼠药都行 对吧
I mean it could be any one of them.
我是说可能是其中的任何一种
Yeah?
你好
Yeah, okay, we'll be right there.
好的 我们马上就到
Come on let's go. Matt and Scott found eight-ball.
我们走 马特和斯科特找到了八号♥球
Really eight, my partner dies
真的吗 老八 我搭档死了
and you thought I wouldn't come looking for you?
你就以为我不会来找你了
I never gave him anything.
我从没给过他任何东西
Where do you think it came from?
那你觉得它是从哪里来的
Where did the cyanide come from?
那些氰化物是从哪儿来的
It ain't from me.
不是我给的
Don't lie to us.
别对我撒谎
I'm not lying to you.
我没对你撒谎
Lying...
撒谎
fess up, fess up... It's not from me.
坦白吧 不是我给的
I know how this is going to end.
我知道会有什么样的结局
Here we go.
我们走
Eight! Come on...
老八 别跑
come on, take it easy.
停下 别紧张
Don't do anything stupid, man.
别干蠢事 伙计
We can work this out. Trust me.
问题可以解决的 相信我
Trust you?
相信你
Dispatch this is Det Sgt. Collins
指挥中心 我是科林斯警探
we have a suspect down, gunshot wounds.
这里有个嫌疑人被枪毙
Alley off the northwest corner of Gerrad and Ashdale.
在杰勒德莱斯利公立图书馆西北角的巷子里
What the hell happened?
究竟发生了什么事
He had a gun.
他手上有枪
Seriously, listen to these emails between them.
说正经的 你看他们之间的这些邮件
They got Ross in.
他们把罗斯也卷了进来
It's never gonna happen.
我绝不会让这事发生
I'm dropping you from the payroll effective immediately
我把你从雇员名单上删掉 即刻生效
you are no longer a confidential informant.
你再也不是秘密线人了
Nobody drops eight-ball.
没人能把八号♥球除名
Eight-ball's got the drop on you bitch.
八号♥球比你们厉害多了 混♥蛋♥
How convenient that Metro be releasing these
两个死者之间的邮件
from one dead guy to another.
都市警♥察♥随便就给我们了
Okay well how hard is it to fake these emails?
好吧 伪造这些邮件能有多难呢
Give me a minute and you'll get an email from
给我一分钟 我也能拿到一封
Jimmy Hendrix inviting me
吉米·亨德里克斯邀请我
to a nice little luncheon.
去参加小型午宴的邮件
Well I know that I promised but something's come up.
我知道我保证过 但是出了点事
Well there will be other soccer games, right.
还有其他的足球赛 对吧
So you can just...
所以你可以
can you please tell him that I'm sorry and that...
你能告诉他我很抱歉...
I thought you might have left.
我还以为你已经走了
Still working the Metro cop homicide.
还在研究都市警♥察♥警♥察♥谋杀案
What's there to work, it's closed isn't it?
还有什么好研究的 不是结案了吗
Not from my end.
我这边还没结束
I was copied on that email string.
我也收到了那些电子邮件
Threats verified,
恐吓已经被证实
cyanide found in the dealers apartment;
氰化物也在毒贩的公♥寓♥里找到了
what more do you want?
你还想要找什么
How about a case
一个还没用又大又闪亮的
that's not wrapped up in a big shiny bow?
蝴蝶结包好的箱子怎么样
You have everything you need to put this thing to bed...
结案的证据你都有了
Except for a signed confession from one...
只需要罪犯在认罪书上签字
...here it is, one Erram Balamani
就是这个 叫埃拉马·巴拉玛尼的人
aka eight-ball.
又叫八号♥球
Yeah well that would be difficult because he's dead.
要他签字很难 因为他已经死了
Shot by a cop who is also under suspicion.
开枪的警♥察♥同样也是嫌疑人
The guy pulled a gun.
这家伙拔出了枪
We are talking about a drug dealer here
我们说的是一个毒贩
and possible cop killer.
还可能是杀害警♥察♥的凶手
Okay. Can we just drop the charade for one minute
我们能不能别再玩猜谜游戏了
and be honest with each other.
彼此坦率点说话
Oh I'm sorry, because the truth trumps everything
我很抱歉 因为事实高于一切
doesn't it.
不是吗
Never mind that it destroys
甚至不用担心这个案子
our relationship with Metro.
会破坏我们和都市警♥察♥的关系
Whatever happened to that
八年前我认识的那个
gung ho lawyer I met 8 years ago
热血律师怎么了
who said that the system works
他以前曾经说过 制度是有用的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表