剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, so next time I won't twist your arm.
好吧 那以后我不强迫你了
You, put ideas into their heads.
你把意念植入他们的大脑
You're crazy.
你疯了吧
I just slept with a crazy person.
我刚刚和疯子上♥床♥了
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
You reading me out.
你在读我的思想
Who are you?
你到底是谁
I'm just like you.
咱们是一类人
I'm reading your mind.
我可以读你的思想
That's not possible.
不可能
It's possible.
怎么不可能
Just did it, it's what I do.
刚刚读过 那就是我的本事
You're not alone.
你并不孤单
What's it like, what you do?
你是怎么操纵别人的
You think you know me,
你以为你了解我
but trust me, you have no idea.
但是相信我 你一点都不懂
I have no idea why you like me.
我不知道你为什么和我一样
You're like me, tell me.
你和我一样 告诉我吧
I never asked for it, I never wanted it,
这种能力 我从没要求过 也不想要
and I wished to god that it'll go away.
我乞求上苍 希望它能消失
But it doesn't.
但它一直都在
These men who killed themselves,
那些人之所以自杀
did you put those ideas in their head?
是因为你把意念植入了他们的大脑吗
That's crazy.
你疯了
Well, it's true right?
但那是真的 对吗
Stop it.
别说了
You don't know what you're saying.
你这简直是疯言疯语
Did they do something to you?
他们对你做了什么吗
Sorry, kid, no witnesses.
抱歉 孩子 不留活口
Who'd they shoot?
他们开枪打了谁
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You can't lie to me.
你骗不了我
My parent,
我的父母
my brother,
我的哥哥
I was eight.
那时我才八岁
So these guys who killed themselves,
所以 那些自杀的人
is the guys who shot your family?
曾经杀害了你的家人 对吗
They knew what they did was wrong,
他们知道错了
they felt guilty, they wanted relief.
他们感到愧疚 想要得到解脱
Is that what you do?
所以你就帮了他们
You drawn their guilt to force somebody to take their own lives.
你让他们用自己的性命去赎罪
LCD, radio, it's not gonna get any better than this.
液晶显示屏 收音机 应有尽有
I have to go.
我要走了
I have to go.
我得走了
No. I have to go.
不要 我得走了
You can't keep doing this.
你不能继续这样做了
It's not right.
这是不对的
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
Goodbye, Toby.
再见 托比
So you just watched her walk away?
所以你就眼睁睁放她走了
Yeah, she just walked away.
对 她走了
Well, Dev did some digging
戴夫查了些资料
and her real name is Emily Madeleine.
她的真名叫艾米丽·玛德琳
Her family was killed in this gruesome home invasion,
她的家人在一桩入室抢劫中全部丧生
which ties into what you told me you saw.
与你之前看到的画面相符
And it's crazy she's even alive,
她脑袋上挨了一枪
she have a gunshot wound to the head.
能活下来真是不可思议
Was in a coma for seven months, didn't speak for a year,
她昏迷了七个月 醒来后失语了一年
and then one day she just makes this miraculous recovery.
突然有一天 她奇迹般地痊愈了
Okay, so maybe the head wound
好吧 也许那次枪击
have something to do with her ability.
赋予了她那种能力
And then she killed four ex-bikers?
然后她杀掉了四名前飞车党
They killed her family.
他们杀了她全家
That was never proven.
但是没有证据
Michelle, these men felt guilty already,
米歇尔 这些人感到很内疚
all she is doing is
她所做的不过是
amplifying that to get them to kill themselves.
放大了那种内疚感 让他们自杀
Legal system failed, the way she sees it,
法律体系帮不了她 从她的角度来看
this is the only way she'd find justice,
这是她伸张正义的唯一方法
maybe she deserves this.
也许这是她应得的
Are you serious right now?
你是认真的吗
Yeah.
是的
So how does this end?
那这事怎么才能了结
Probably with Cassel.
大概是让卡索也自杀
He's the one who shot her.
毕竟是他对她开的枪
She saved him for last.
她把他留到了最后
So what do you wanna do, you want to go protect the killer?
那你想怎么做 保护凶手吗
Can I help you?
有事吗
I'm Miss Moroner, I have an appointment with Mister Cussel.
我是莫纳尔小姐 我约了卡索先生
I'll see if he is in.
我看看他在不在
I'd appreciate that.
非常感谢
We're pretty selective about taking on new artist.
在选择新展品上 我们非常谨慎
That as is I've heard, but I think if you could just take a look,
我听说了 但是你可以看一眼
you might be really surprised.
没准会让你感到惊喜
We don't do raw photography.
我们不展出未处理的相片
That's a shame, I think people could really relate to these.
可惜 我还以为这照片能引起大家的共鸣
It's just a corny family portrait,
这只是张普通的乡村家庭肖像
maybe a few discrafted or something,
也许有点淳朴的气息
but, no, thanks.
但是 还是不要了
What about this one?
那这张呢
This one interest you?
对这张有兴趣吗
I was just a kid.
我当时只是个孩子
Eight years old.
八岁而已
That's what's left of my family.
而那些是我仅剩的亲人
One day a gang of bikers broke into our house,
某天 一帮飞车党闯进了我家
a random act of violence the cops called it.
警♥察♥将其称作随机暴♥力♥行为
You want a confession, go see your priest.
想忏悔的话 去找你的神父吧
Bad things happen, you survived.
不幸发生了 你幸存了下来
Consider yourself lucky.
就当自己运气好吧
You the one who shot me.
是你开枪打的我
Sorry, kid, no witnesses,
"抱歉 孩子 不留活口"
remember?
记得吗
But I didn't die.
但我没死
You're the one who has been messing with my crew,
一直在骚扰我的弟兄们的就是你吧
How'd you managed that?
你是怎么做到的
Well, this is unbelievable,
真不敢相信
you think you can come in here,
你以为自己走进来
and take me out,
就能把我搞定吗
get the hell outta here.
滚出去吧
You turned me from a person into a disease,
你把我从正常人变成了病人
something black and awful that clings to your mind,
可怕的记忆一直萦绕在我的脑海中
and doesn't let go.
挥之不去
But you don't have to feel that,
但你不需要经受那种折磨
you can get relief,
你可以得到解脱
just like your friends.
就像你的朋友们一样
You want the guilt to go away, don't you?
你想摆脱负罪感 对吗
Guilt?
负罪感
No.
不
You son of a bitch, you have no conscience.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你一点良心都没有
Elize,
伊丽莎白
you don't have to do this.
你不需要这么做
Stay out of this, Toby.
你别插手 托比
This is the only way for me to get justice for my family.
这是替我家人伸张正义的唯一办法
Finish it.
了结了吧
Finish it.
了结了吧
Hey, I'm glad you called me, man.
很高兴你打电♥话♥叫我过来 哥们
Thanks for coming, Oz.
感谢你能来 奥兹
What am I gonna not show up?
我怎么可能不来
Yeah.
是啊
You know you did everything you could, right?
你知道你已经尽力了 对吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表