剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Good people, huh? Good people who rob pockets of a dead man?
你也配做好人 好人会抢死人的东西吗
Phone.
手♥机♥
What is that?
那是什么
A key.
钥匙
All right, now we're going to find out if you were
好了 现在我们就去证实
telling the truth about knowing where the money is.
你是不是真的知道那笔钱的下落
Is that Winters?
那是温特斯吗
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
The blood results should be in soon.
血样检测结果很快就会出来
Not fast enough.
还是不够快
Look, don't worry. I'm sure it's just Winters' blood.
听着 别担心 一定只有温特斯的血
Yeah.
好吧
Hello?
你好
Yes, yeah, I'm on the scene right now.
是的 我现在就在现场
It's not one of my boys, is it?
那不是我的手下吧
It's Winters.
是温特斯
It's what?
谁
I don't understand, Winters was fine,
我就不明白了 温特斯没事的啊
we got him through surgery.
手术都挺过来了
The defibrillator is out.
除纤颤器被使用过
It looks like he went into cardiac arrest.
看来他出现了心脏停搏
The Coroner hasn't ruled yet.
验尸官还没有得出结论
They're isolating the blood samples
他们在离析血样
to make sure that it's just Winters.
以确定那只是温特斯的血
This wasn't a case where Toby was working for you, was it?
这不是托比替你办的案子吧
No.
不是
Look, we're doing everything we can to get them back
我们已经尽全力拯救他们了
and I promise you, Mr. Ryder,
我向你保证 赖德先生
we will.
我们会成功的
We shouldn't have left his body.
我们不应该抛下他的尸体不管
What kind of people do that?
什么样的败类会做那种事
Hey, you gonna let us go?
你会放我们走吗
Yeah, if you're not lying.
是啊 如果你没说谎的话
Here's what's going to happen.
计划是这样的
You're going to go in there with Clare,
你和克莱尔一起进去
I'm going to keep a gun on your buddy for collateral.
我会拿枪指着你的同伴当做人♥质♥
Anything hinky happens, she's going to call me.
如果你敢耍花样 她会给我打电♥话♥
I'm going to put a bullet in your pal.
我就让你哥们吃枪子
And when we find the money, we bring it back.
我们找到钱并带回来以后呢
Then we tie you up and we call it in.
我们就把你们捆起来 然后报♥警♥
That was before, James.
詹姆斯 现在情况不同了
We can't just call it in.
我们可不能报♥警♥
We're murderers.
我们是谋杀犯
No, no, he died.
不 不 他自己死了
I did not kill him. Believe what you want.
我可没杀他 你就瞎编吧
I didn't kill him! He's dead, James!
我没杀他 詹姆斯 他死了
We went in to get the money. We went in to do the right thing.
我们去找他要钱是为了伸张正义
And then he pulled a gun, baby.
然后他掏出一把枪 宝贝
There's no money left....
没钱了...
Don't you pay...
少来了你...
Where's the goddamn money....
钱他妈的去哪里了...
We have to call 911.
我们必须报♥警♥
Baby, that was his gun.
宝贝 那是他的枪
If he didn't pull it, it wouldn't have gone off.
如果他不把枪掏出来 它也不会走火
That is self defense.
那是自卫
You hear me? That is self defense.
听到了吗 那是自卫
We are not murderers,
我们不是谋杀犯
so you go in there with the paramedic, you get that money,
你和医护人员一起进去 拿到钱
we can still make this right.
我们还能将功补过
Damn it!
妈的
Hey, they're okay. I'm sure they are.
我敢肯定他们没事
It sounded like the operation was going just fine.
听起来手术挺顺利的
Why haven't they been let go yet?
为什么还不放他们走呢
You know, for all we know, Toby and Oz could be
据我们所知 托比和奥兹可能
stuck on the side of a road somewhere.
被困在路边了
They were responding to a broken ankle call.
他们不过接到一起脚踝骨折的案子
Routine call on a sleepy Sunday morning.
在昏昏欲睡的星期天早晨 这是常事
It's not like they were running into a burning building.
他们又不是冲进火场
I worked with a woman a couple of years back,
几年前 我有一个女同事
she just checked into emerg for her shifts
她刚刚登记进入急诊室准备上班
and some crack head takes a knife to her.
就被一个疯子拿刀捅了
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
那些话是用来安慰我的吗
I'm just saying, you make saving lives your business,
我只是说 救死扶伤是你的天职
at some point, you're going to risk your own.
但有些时候 你连自己都性命难保
It's going to be fine.
会没事的
They're smart guys, they'll get through this.
他们都很机灵 会逃过这一劫的
I just don't know about the people they're with.
不知道和他们在一起的是什么人
Hey... whoever took them has no idea what they're up against.
绑♥架♥他们的人不知道他们有多强大
All the goods here are being held in escrow.
这里的所有货物都被托管了
Here, take a look at this.
瞧瞧这个
The van's unaccounted for.
这辆货车没有上报
There's a good chance that it was the get-away vehicle.
很可能这就是他们逃走时开的车
Okay, let's get this to Metro.
好 我们把这个交给都市警♥察♥
Who were Winters' friends?
温特斯有哪些朋友
What are you thinking?
你觉得呢
Maybe the bail bondsman didn't post his bail.
也许并不是保释代理人把他保释出来的
Who was listed as the surety?
他的担♥保♥人是谁
Our records show the bail was posted
记录显示是亚历克西斯·穆尔斯
by an Alexis Moores.
替他交的保释金
Any connection to Winters?
他与温特斯有什么关系吗
No connection to Winters,
和温特斯没有联♥系♥
but she worked here as a receptionist at Everton Express,
但她是埃弗顿快递公♥司♥的接待员
along with James.
和詹姆斯一起工作
She's not on the victim's roster.
她不是受害人
Well, she wouldn't be able to post his bail if she was.
如果她是 就不可能有钱给他交保释金
Maybe James and his wife knew that,
也许詹姆斯和他妻子知道这点
had her front for them.
所以拿她打掩护
Why would they spring Winters?
他们为什么要保释温特斯呢
Well, ten grand is worth it if they're able to collect millions.
如果能收回几百万 花一万也是值得的
Why kill him?
那为什么杀他
I don't know. Maybe it was an accident.
我也不知道 也许是场意外
What about Toby and Oz?
托比和奥兹呢
They needed them to keep him alive.
他们需要医护人员帮他保命
Now that he's dead?
可他现在死了呀
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, you guys are in deeper than you think.
你们已经深陷其中不能自拔了
Now we are, yeah.
现在是的
We just wanted to get our money back.
我们只想要回自己的钱
Everybody's money back.
要回所有人的钱
So why did James bring the gun?
为什么詹姆斯要带着枪呢
He didn't.
他没有
Yeah, you sure?
你确定吗
I mean, Winters is out on appeal.
温特斯在取保候审
How easy would it be for him to get a gun?
他不太可能搞到枪吧
It was in his office.
枪放在他的办公室里
Police would have found it.
那样会被警♥察♥发现的
I've been watching James handle that gun.
我一直在观察詹姆斯摆弄那把枪
I think he brought it.
我觉得是他带来的
You know, I've never been good with money, either.
我也一直不懂生财之道
Obviously, I didn't want it to go down like this.
显然 我也不希望事情发展到这种地步
Obviously.
显然
You know, I would have left you guys back there,
我原本可以让你们留在那里
I just didn't want to run the risk of you calling it in
但我怕你们在我们拿到钱之前
before we got our money, that's all.
就打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 仅此而已
Yeah, well, you don't want to do anything stupid.
你可千万别做什么蠢事
Yeah, okay, that's very funny.
好吧 真搞笑
No.
不
You think I wanted this?
你觉得我想这样吗
Okay, all right, you stay there.
好了 你待在那里
This is it. This is our chance to make things right.
就是这样 这就是将功补过的机会
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表