剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You don't think that creeps me out?
你觉得我没有被吓到吗
Then you showed up at the hospital.
然后你在医院出现了
Why is that?
为什么
I had to see for myself, I guess.
我想是因为我得亲眼看看
One minute this guy is trying to sell me a car,
前一分钟他还在给我推销汽车
and the next he goes off the deep end and shoots himself.
后一分钟就想不开 自己吞枪子了
I was right there.
我之前就在现场
Yeah, you were.
是啊 你在场
You were also there when that nurse pulled
那名护士拔掉他的呼吸机时
the plug on his life support.
你也在场
I didn't even know what was happening.
我都不知道发生了什么
Alarm just started going off.
警报就开始响了
And you didn't think to do something?
你没有想过做点什么吗
I'm not a medical professional.
我又不是医学专家
There were plenty of them coming,
有很多医生马上就会赶到
and I knew the nurse will be dealt with.
而且我知道护士会受到处理
There was no question of that.
那点毫无疑问
This picture is from a traffic camera
一处交通摄像头拍下了这张照片
taken one block from Cassel's art gallery.
那里离卡索的画廊只有一个街区
That's me.
那是我
What about it?
怎么了
You were outside that gallery at the same time a man named,
当一个名叫杰里米·斯台普勒的男人
Jeremy Stabler walked out into traffic and killed himself.
走进车流自杀时 你就在画廊外面
Are you saying that that's my fault?
你是说 那是我的错吗
I'm just saying people seem to
我只是在说在你身边的人
get very self destructive around you.
似乎都很容易出现自杀倾向
That's one way to look at it.
这算是一种解释吧
Toby not coming?
托比不来了吗
I mean this seems like the kinda case he was born for.
我是说 这案子像是为他量身打造的
No, he's taking a break for a bit.
不 他要稍作休息
Something up?
出什么事了
I just- I dont think we
只是 我觉得我们
should rely on him everytime we hit a roadblock.
不该一有麻烦就去找他
What do we know about her?
你了解她的什么信息
Well, she admits to be in all of the three crime scenes,
她承认曾出现在这三起案件的事发现场
but she got the perfect alibi,
但她有充分的不在场证明
I mean she never gets into contact with any of the victims.
她从未与受害者有任何联♥系♥
Well, I'm gonna speak with her again.
好吧 我再和她谈一谈
She's gonna lawyer up.
她会找个律师的
She hasn't yet, so until she does...
她现在还没找 所以在她找之前...
Okay, in the mean time,
好吧 与此同时
I'll look for something better to keep her here with.
我去找些可以继续拘留她的理由
Okay.
好的
What happened to the suspect?
嫌疑犯怎么了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I thought the plan was to
我还以为计划是
try to keep her until we came up with something.
尽量把她留在这里 直到我们有所发现
There is no ground for holding her, I had no choice.
没有理由继续拘留她 我别无选择
Of course you did.
你当然有选择
Michelle, we just talked about this.
米歇尔 我们讨论过这个问题
Until she requested a lawyer,
在她要求请律师之前
we were free to question her for as long as we wanted.
我们可以随意问她问题 多久都行
She was at three different crime scenes.
她曾出现在三起案件的犯罪现场
I just let her go.
我就那么放她走了
Hey, I know,
我知道
you said we were taking a bit of a break here.
你说你想休息一段时间
I just, I really need to talk.
我只是 我必须找你谈谈
Come on in.
进来吧
You want a coffee?
想来杯咖啡吗
Great.
太好了
All I know is I was fully intending to question her again,
我只知道 我非常想再次审问她
the next thing I know I'm walking her out of the office.
接下来我就让她离开了警局
All right, so she able to get into people's heads.
好 所以说她能入侵人的思想
You actually believe that.
你真这么觉得啊
I know it sounds crazy, but,
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是
maybe she is working for Cassel.
也许她是为卡索卖♥♥命的
You know, he finds this girl with a gift,
他找到了这个身怀绝技的女孩
and figures out how to exploit it.
然后利用了她
So, instead of getting thoughts
所以 她不是读出别人的思想
out of people's head, she's planting them.
而是往他们脑子里植入思想
All right, suppose I run in there after work.
好吧 我下班后就去看看
Toby, obviously I wanna know what's going on with this girl,
托比 显然我很想知道这女孩的事
but I'm not gonna let you compromise your health.
但是我不会让你付出健康的代价
It's my call.
这是我的选择
Okay? If she is what you think she is,
好吗 如果她真是你认为的那样
I want to be there, I'm curious.
我想去见识见识 我很好奇
Because you wouldn't be alone?
是因为那样你就有伴了吗
Something like that, yeah.
差不多吧
I don't know who the hell you are,
我不知道你究竟是谁
but if you don't stop following me,
但如果你再继续跟着我
I'm gonna call the cops.
我就去报♥警♥了
All right, look, you don't have to call the cops.
好吧 你其实没必要报♥警♥
And then why are you stalking me?
那你干嘛一直跟踪我
I'm not stalking you,
我不是跟踪你
I'm trying to figure out your connection to these men.
我只想弄明白你到底是怎么影响那些人的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
These men that have been killing themselves.
我是指那几个自杀的人
You want to turn around and walk away.
你现在要转身离开
Look, I'm not gonna turn around and walk away.
听着 我不会转身离开的
Okay, I'm trying to get a sense of,
我一定要弄明白
how it is that you're around these people
为什么你在那些人周围时
when they kill themselves.
他们会自杀
You were there,
你在现场
you that paramedic that rescued that salesman.
你就是救了那个汽车销♥售♥员的急救员
Yeah, maybe you're the reason that these guys need rescuing.
对 而你或许就是那些人需要急救的原因
What's your name?
你叫什么
Toby.
托比
So what do you want with me, Toby?
你想从我这里得到什么 托比
I knew what I wanted, uh..
我知道我想要什么
You have a beautiful smile.
你笑起来真美
You're lonely.
你很孤独
You don't have to be.
你并非别无选择
That's a little presumptuous.
你这样可有点放肆了
Then I won't do it again.
我以后不会那么做了
I didn't say that.
我可没那么说
Well, how about we go to court
咱们就在法庭上直接说
with she killed them with her mind.
她是用意识去杀人的 怎么样
Look, I'm sorry,
听着 我很抱歉
I got nothing to connect the dots with.
我实在没法把这些线索联♥系♥到一起
Maybe Toby can dig something out for us.
没准托比能帮咱们挖出点什么呢
I think maybe we're depending on him too much.
我觉得咱们太依赖他了
Everyone uses his experts, no?
物尽其用 人尽其才
If I gonna figure something out, I'll call someone.
如果我有问题需要解决 我会叫人帮忙
You know there was a time
其实以前咱们是
when we were able to solve crimes by ourselves,
依靠自己的能力破案的
not with Toby's...
而不是依靠托比的...
Yeah, but now I bet you sleep occasionally.
对 但你现在的睡眠肯定比以前充足了
Not really.
没觉得
Hello.
喂
Alicia.
艾莉西亚
Slow me.
等等
I thought you were my cousin, Alicia..
我以为你是我的表妹艾莉西亚...
Yeah, no, I got your email, absolutely, hmm.
对 不是 我收到你的电子邮件了 真的
I don't usually wear uniform
我不经常穿制♥服♥
but something can be arranged for you.
但为了你 穿一下也无妨
Absolutely.
绝对的
That was fun.
真有意思
Now you do.
你终于承认了
Yeah, that was kinda the idea.
是啊 那就是我的本事
No, you manipulate people.
不 你能操控别人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表