剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Ahh, come on.
拜托
Money's not in here!
钱不在里面
Winters is dead and the money's not in here.
温特斯死了 钱也没了
It's over.
彻底完了
Of course he wouldn't have the money here.
他当然不会把钱藏在这里
God, we're so naive, you know,
天啊 我们太天真了
thinking that we could just Robin Hood our way in
以为自己能劫富济贫
and save the day.
扭转局势
So, are we free to go or...
我们能走了吗 还是...
No.
不行
God, what are we going to do?
天啊 我们该怎么办
Let us go. We'll give you that head start we talked about.
放了我们吧 我们会等你们走后再报♥警♥
James, give me the gun.
詹姆斯 把枪给我
Put your hands out.
伸出手来
Oh, my god.
天啊
Diamonds!
钻石
They got to be worth at least half a million.
这些至少价值五十万
It's enough.
足够了
Think about it, James.
想想吧 詹姆斯
Think about what we can do with it.
想想我们能用这笔钱做什么
We can do the right thing.
我们能将功补过
He had the money, he had the money.
他有钱 他明明有钱
What was he going to do?
他打算怎么办
Toby, this isn't good.
托比 这可不妙
You take the cell phone, give it to me.
他的手♥机♥在你身上 给我
Okay.
好的
I'm going to check his messages.
我要查查他的信息
Text messages from some number.
有人给他发了几条短♥信♥
The guy had an airplane waiting for him.
有一架飞机在等着他
This is good.
很好
This is good?
这是好消息吧
We're going to do what he was going to do,
我们可以按他的计划行事
we're going to take that plane.
我们可以搭上那趟飞机
We got to.
就这么定了
We have to take that plane, babe.
我们得搭上那趟飞机 宝贝
All that talk about the future, about family?
所有那些关于未来和家庭的畅想
If we stop now, we lose all of that.
如果我们现在停手 一切都将幻灭
Winters had a plan...
温特斯早有计划...
He had a plan.
他是计划好的
All I have to do is text whoever is on the end of this line
我只需给这个号♥码发一条短♥信♥
and we got a shot at a new life.
咱们就有机会过上新的生活了
We got to take it.
咱们必须把握机会
You're right, you're right.
你是对的 你是对的
You text him back for Ted Winters,
你给他回短♥信♥ 就说你是泰德·温特斯
you're on your way.
说你已经在路上了
I love you.
我爱你
If you love her so much, you guys should give yourselves up.
如果你真的爱她 你们就应该就此放弃
You guys are just piling one mistake onto another here.
你们现在只是错上加错
Shut up!
闭嘴
Stop talking.
别再说了
You, you drive.
你 开车
We're not going to kill you...
我们不会杀了你们的...
Yeah, like you weren't going to kill that guy.
对 你之前也没打算杀了那个人
All right, look, we get there, you let my partner go,
好吧 到了以后 你放了我的搭档
you take me. I don't care.
把我带走 我无所谓
There's no way I'm leaving you with these guys.
我不会把你扔给他们不管的
Now we're not letting either of you go, not until we're safe.
在我们安全以前 你们两个谁都不准走
We can't.
我们不能放你们走
Hey, so what do you have?
有什么发现吗
Forensics found Winters' jacket in the back of the ambulance.
法医在救护车后座发现了温特斯的夹克
Found his passport in the lining.
在内衬里找到了他的护照
That's good work.
仿造得很逼真嘛
Looks like he still had enough scratch to pay for the best.
看来他有足够的财力来支付最好的做工
This proves he wasn't going to show up for his appeal.
这证明他原本就不打算出庭
Did we contact the borders?
跟边境联♥系♥过了吗
I already did.
我已经联♥系♥过了
You're moving to the head of the class.
你越来越上进了
Got this ticket.
我拿到了这张机票
Albany airport.
奥尔巴尼机场
He was going to take a connector from there to Belize.
他原本要从那里转机去伯利兹[拉丁美洲国家]
Puddle jump to any safe haven he wants.
再乘直升机前往他理想中的避难所
Yeah, check out Bishop's Road and RR 27.
没错 查一下比索普路的27号♥信箱
It's at Green River, looks like there's an airfield there.
在格林河畔 那里貌似有个机场
Let's go.
咱们走
Thanks.
谢了
There... okay, baby, where do you want to go?
在那里...宝贝 你想去哪里
I don't know, wherever Winters was...
不知道 就去温特斯的目的地...
Hello?
有人吗
Wes?
韦斯
You have.. you, you can't be here.
你们...你们怎么会在这里
Those texts were from you?
那些短♥信♥是你发的吗
You bastard, you were going to fly him out of here?
你们两个混♥蛋♥ 你们要帮他逃走吗
Yeah, yeah, we were,
对 本来是的
to get the money back we lost, listening to you.
我们打算听你的 把自己的钱要回来
So you were going to betray your friends?
所以你们打算背叛你们的朋友吗
And I suppose you kidnapped Winters to help us?
我还以为你们绑♥架♥温特斯是为了帮我们
It wasn't supposed to go down like that.
事情本不该发展到这步田地
Eva, i swear we were just trying to get
夏娃 我发誓我们原本只是想
all of the money back.
把我们的钱要回来
Yours too.
也帮你们要回来
How did that work out for you?
那结果怎么样呢
The police came by, they were asking about you.
警♥察♥到我家来调查你们了
So where's Winters now?
那温特斯现在在哪里
He got what he deserved.
他得到了他应有的报应
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么事
He's dead.
他死了
It was just an accident.
那只是个意外
We just wanted everybody to get their money back.
我们只想让大家拿回属于自己的钱
Let's go, we got to get out of here.
咱们走 我们得离开这里
Oh, no, no, you're not going anywhere without us.
那可不行 要走我们一起走
You're going to fly us out of here.
你们得带我们离开这里
No, no, no way.
不 不行 不可能
Yes, you are, if you want your share of the money.
想拿回你们那份钱的话 就照我说的做
What the hell's he talking about?
他到底在说些什么
Tell me!
告诉我
James, show them.
詹姆斯 给他们看看
How much is that?
这得值多少钱
It's enough so we can get back on our feet.
足够我们东山再起了
They're not paying any attention to us...
他们没把注意力放在我们身上...
Come on, man, you just fly us out of here
拜托了老兄 带我们离开这里吧
like you were going to do for Winters.
按原计划行事就行
I think you were going to keep it all.
我认为你会把钻石独吞
I don't think you planned on sharing that with anybody.
我认为你并没打算与别人分享
Well, Eva, it doesn't matter now, does it?
夏娃 现在都无关紧要了 不是吗
Because I'm going to split it with you, okay.
因为我会跟你们平分钻石
Let's get out of here.
咱们离开这里吧
What about you?
那你们呢
You were going to fly this crook out of here.
你们竟然打算帮那个骗子逃跑
Here's our weak link, Toby.
托比 这是个好时机
We did what we had to do.
我们也是迫不得已
She's barely aware of the gun...
她几乎没注意到枪...
We just... we have to stick together.
我们只是...我们要团结一致
This money is making us all crazy
这笔钱快把我们逼疯了
but if we just fly out of here,
不过如果我们能离开这里
all of problems will be over.
所有的问题都会迎刃而解
Okay, guns on the other foot, there you go.
好了 这下风水轮流转了
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
Oh, boy. Okay. You are out of here.
天啊 好的 我来吧
Okay. I got it. Okay, okay.
好了 交给我吧 好的 好的
James, get away from the plane,
詹姆斯 离飞机远一点
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表