剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I need one of you to clamp the artery
在取子弹之前
before you remove the bullet.
需要有一个人夹住动脉
As soon as it's out you need to stitch.
取出子弹后马上缝针
All right, look, you gotta let my partner go, I need him.
你得先放开我的搭档 我需要他帮忙
No way. Just untie him alright.
不行 给他松绑就行
It's not happening.
想都别想
Look, its him or you?
不然你来
We never said anything about killing him.
我们从没想过要杀他
Jim, please, please, let him go.
詹姆 拜托 放了他
All right, untie him.
好吧 给他松绑
You don't do anything stupid, right.
别干傻事 明白吗
Hey, Liv, it's Oz, just putting on gloves here.
丽芙 我是奥兹 我正在戴手套
Clamping.
准备夹住血管
Clamped, Liv, what's next?
夹住了 丽芙 然后呢
You ready to go for the bullet Toby...
托比 你可以取子弹了
Yeah, we are.
好的 开始了
Okay, as soon as it's out, stitch it up.
好的 取出后马上缝针
Are you looking at a lot of blood there?
他出血很多吗
No, no, it could be worse.
不 不是特别多
Now's as good a time as any.
现在时机正合适
All right, going in.
好的 动手了
Bullet's out.
子弹取出来了
Artery damage?
动脉损伤情况呢
Tiny, about 2 mm.
一点点 大约2毫米
Good, that's good, a couple of stitches will do.
太好了 缝两三针就可以了
All right, what happens next?
好的 然后怎么办
As soon as Toby's done, he can stitch and finish.
托比搞定后 就可以缝针了
You heard her. Do what she said.
听到没有 照她说的做
Toby?
托比
Hello?
喂
Toby?
托比
They're gone.
断线了
Sgt. McCluskey, we lost contact.
麦克劳斯基警官 我们失去联♥系♥了
I understand you must be frustrated, Mr. Ryder.
我想你一定很沮丧 赖德先生
Right now we're following every lead we can.
我们正在追查一切可能的线索
Are we any closer?
有进展吗
Yes, I will call you the minute I have any information.
是的 我一有消息就会马上通知你
Mr. and Mrs. Everton, I really appreciate you
埃弗顿先生 太太 非常感谢你们
taking the time to talk about the Madisons.
能抽时间跟我谈曼迪森夫妇的事
Anything you can tell me at all would be a great help.
你们的每句话都会对我们有很大帮助
Well we don't talk to James and Clare anymore, so...
我们同詹姆斯和克莱尔翻脸了 所以...
Anything.
任何事都可以
Last week James called out of the blue...
詹姆斯上周突然来电♥话♥
And what did he want?
他说什么了
He'd been reading the chat rooms.
他一直在聊天室潜水
There's one for the victims, said that Winters
看到一个被害人聊天室里有人说温特斯
got out on appeal.
提起上诉了
He was livid.
他很生气
I told him to go for a jog, go lift some weights,
我让他去跑跑步 举举重
there wasn't anything we could do about anymore.
对这件事我们已经无能为力了
None of us could afford to lose the money we lost.
我们谁都无法承受这么大的损失
Winters fleeced us,
温特斯把我们榨干了
so if he's in danger, don't ask me to feel bad for him.
如果他有什么不测 别指望我同情他
Well, thank you for your time.
谢谢你们的配合
Sure, I'll call if I hear anything.
好 我听到什么消息就给你打电♥话♥
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Hey... so what do you have?
查到什么线索了吗
Wes Everton owner of a small shipping company,
韦斯·埃弗顿拥有一家小型货运公♥司♥
they foreclosed two weeks ago.
两周前倒闭了
And?
然后呢
And James Madison used to work there.
詹姆斯·曼迪森曾经在那里工作过
Not a bad place to hide an ambulance.
那地方挺适合藏救护车的
That's a pretty big if...
这个假设很大胆...
Let's check it out.
去看看吧
All right, that should be all he needs right now.
好的 他的伤势已经基本控制住了
What he needs is to get up and get out of here.
这还不够 我要他站起来 离开这里
He just had surgery. He's going to need some time.
他刚做完手术 需要时间恢复
James. His blood pressure is dangerously low.
詹姆斯 他现在血压非常低
He needs to rest right now.
正需要休息
He doesn't have time to rest, okay.
他没有时间休息 明白吗
The cops are going to be here any minute.
警♥察♥随时可能找过来
They're not going to have trouble finding this place.
他们找到这里不费吹灰之力
We're wasting time.
这简直是浪费时间
Come on, man, just go easy on him, he has to recover.
拜托 轻一点 他得恢复一阵子
Let me tell you something.
我跟你讲
He goes back in ... when he goes back in, we lose our
他这人卸磨杀驴 一旦等他缓过来神
chance to get everything we're owed. Do you understand me?
我们就没有机会把钱要回来了 明白吗
Ted, Please, please just tell us where the money is?
泰德 拜托 快告诉我钱在哪里
Look at me, where's the money?
看着我 钱在哪里
Come on back off man.
快躲开 伙计
There isn't any money.
没有钱
Back off from him.
离他远点
Relax...
别紧张...
There is money, Ted. The courts didn't get it.
你有钱 泰德 法♥院♥没找到
Where is it?
钱在哪里
No money...
没有钱...
No money? You think we're stupid, Ted?
没钱 你以为我傻吗 泰德
I was at the auction.
我去过那场拍卖♥♥会
You had eight Rolexes at that auction, Ted... eight!
你拍到了八块劳力士 泰德 八块
Hey, hey, look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
Do the right thing. Blood pressure is dropping.
积点德吧 血压正在下降
Just give people their money back.
把钱还给大家吧
James, take it easy.
詹姆斯 冷静点
Use them up.
别逼我
Stop... stop.
停下 停下
Okay. Alright.
好吧 好的
Come on...
拜托
You've ruined a lot of people's lives, okay.
你毁了多少人的生活啊
Give us the money back.
把钱还给我们
Listen to me. I need enough to get away.
听我说 我得留些钱准备逃命
You help me, you'll get your money.
你们肯帮我 我就把钱还给你们
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 就知道
I told you, I knew you had the money.
我说过 我就知道你把钱卷走了
Where's the money? Where is it?
钱在哪里 在哪里
James!
詹姆斯
Where's the money...
钱在哪里
I know where it is okay. He told me.
我知道在哪里 他告诉我了
When?
什么时候
When we were in the ambulance he told me where it is.
我们在救护车上的时候 他告诉我的
I know where the money is.
我知道钱在哪里
Back out of the way... come on.
快躲开 快点
Alright. There's no pulse, he's in arrest.
没有脉搏 他失去知觉了
His heart has stopped beating.
他没有心跳了
I'm going to start compressions.
我准备给他做心脏按压
Okay, you got the pads? Yeah.
你那里有电极贴片吗 有
Come on, man. Should have been in the hospital.
拜托 伙计 应该送他去医院
Got the bag? Ready, go.
上氧气袋 准备 开始
All right, charging...
好的 充电...
Shocking.
电击
The bag...
吸氧...
Alright, just a sec...
好的 等一下...
Charging...
充电...
Shocking.
电击
There's nothing.
没有脉搏
Oh, god. No, no, no, no.
天啊 不 不 不 不
This is on you, man.
这都怪你
This is on you.
都怪你
He's dead, man. This is your responsibility,
他死了 你该为此负责
this is your fault!
这是你的错
Shut up.
闭嘴
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表