剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
You're...
你是...
I'm very sorry for your loss.
请您节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢
You can't imagine how difficult this is,
你无法想象这有多么难受
not only for me, for all of us.
不仅仅是我 还有我们所有人
Our father he was an extraordinary man.
我们的父亲是位杰出的人物
Is Dmitri all right?
狄米崔还好吗
Yeah, he's fine under the circumstances.
在这种情况下 他还算好
I want to see for myself.
我想亲自去看看
Have you been questioning him?
你有审问他吗
With his consent.
得到了他的同意
I'm sure you were most professional, but he was not
我相信你很专业 但就所发生的
fit to be interviewed given what has occurred.
事情而言 他不合适接受审问
I disagree.
我不同意
Further his counsel was not present for your questioning
而且你审问他的时候 他的律师不在现场
and finally as a Russian citizen
并且他还是俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
and a son of a Diplomat, he has...
同时还是外交官的儿子 他有
Diplomatic immunity.
外交豁免权
Yeah, that's the first thing we looked into.
我们一开始就考虑到了
I should warn you though, we may contest that.
但是我得提醒你 我们可以提出异议
You say we just watch him get on a plane
你是说我们眼睁睁的看着他上飞机
and fly back to Russia.
飞回俄♥罗♥斯♥
The Russians want him on a plane,
俄♥罗♥斯♥方面要求他上飞机
Ottawa wants him on a plane.
渥太华方面也要求他上飞机
Why don't you want him on a plane?
为什么你不想让他上飞机
Last I heard there was a great court system in Moscow.
我听说莫斯科那里的法律体系也很完善
You remember the Russian diplomat
你还记得那位在渥太华
in the fatal hit and run back in Ottawa?
肇事逃逸的俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官吗
I know where you're going with this.
我知道你想说什么
He claimed diplomatic, went back home and skated on it.
他声称有外交豁免权 回国后就此逃脱罪罚
I'm not going to let that happen.
我不会让那样的事再次发生
This is murder; the guy confessed.
这是谋杀 那个家伙已经招供
He's not going to skate.
他不会就此逃脱
You don't know that.
那也不见得
Listen, this is done deal so unless you know
听着 这事就这么定了 除非你知道
something I don't know...
一些我不知道的事情
...do you know something I don't know.
你知道一些我不知道的事情吗
I think there might have been someone else involved.
我觉得这个案子还牵扯到其他人
A partner or someone he was covering for,
同伙或者是他一直在保护的人
I'm not sure yet.
我也不太确定
Based on?
基于什么
Cop's sense.
警♥察♥的直觉
Oh what judge wouldn't buy that.
法官可不会相信的
I'm just asking if we can hold on to him for a
我只是想请你在我们调查的时候
few days while we check this out.
能够多押他几天
Michelle, there are two Ministers
米歇尔 今天早上已经有
coming in from Ottawa this morning
两位部长从渥太华赶过来
and they got the entire staff on red alert.
他们所有的工作人员都严正以待
And I know how much you love a challenge.
我知道你很喜欢挑战
I have complete faith in you.
我完全相信你
I have a love/hate relationship with you- mostly hate.
我对你真是爱恨交加 但大部分是恨
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力而为吧
Thanks.
多谢
Absolutely.
没关系
Mom, mom, can you just....?
妈妈 妈妈 你能...
Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Oh, so it turns out to be true, there's two brothers, okay.
事实是这样的 他有两个兄弟
The lawyer friend that we know, Yuri
一个是我们所知道的那位律师 尤里
and also another who goes by the name of...
而另一个的名字叫
I guess...Paval.
帕瓦尔
Yeah.
没错
I got to tell you right now, this thing is not...
我得告诉你的是 这个东西...
is not reliable.
不怎么靠谱
Why can't we just say thanks but no thanks.
为什么不说谢谢 然后婉言拒绝了
There's been uptake in back injury claims over the last year
过去一年里已经有多起背部受伤的病例
so like it or not we're stuck with it.
不管喜不喜欢 我们不得不用它
It works when you do it, great.
你弄的时候它就正常了 太好了
All right, so the manual says that it's idiot proof,
好了 说明书上说这是傻瓜式的
so who would like to test it out?
那么有谁想试试吗
Anyone like to volunteer?
有自愿者吗
Any one at all?
一个人也没有吗
Yeah, I'd love to, yeah I'll do it, sure, great.
好吧 我愿意 我来做吧 好极了
All right.
好的
Way to take one for the team, Mr. Bay.
贝伊先生 为大家做个表率吧
Yeah, for the team.
没错 为了大家
I'm not covering anyone's shift for a month,
下个月我不会为任何人代班了
thank you very much.
非常感谢
Hey, what time do you get off?
你几点钟下班
I got off in about ten minutes, why?
还有十分钟就下班 怎么了
We found Paval.
我们找到帕瓦尔了
Really? you want me to listen in on the interview?
是吗 你想让我在审问的时候在旁倾听吗
Yeah, if you can get away.
没错 如果你能脱身的话
Hey officer, it slunk.
长官 它能伸缩
Yeah, I think I'll have no problem.
我觉得没什么问题
Do you want to wait a minute?
要不你等我一会儿
Sure. Cool.
没问题 好极了
It's a nice place.
这地方挺不错的
Yeah, it's Dmitri's,
是啊 这是狄米崔的家
Paval lives here with his brother.
帕瓦尔和他住在一起
How can I help you?
有何贵干
Sgt. McCluskey, IIB.
麦克劳斯基警官 联合调查局
This is Toby Logan.
这位是托比·洛根
Can we have a word?
我们能谈谈吗
Uhm, please come in.
请进
It's about Dmitri, isn't it?
是关于狄米崔的 对吗
Yes it is, yes.
没错
I'm Renyeska,
我叫瑞耶斯卡
You can say Renyeska, but you call me Katja.
瑞耶斯卡 但是你可以叫我卡佳
So what's your connection to the family, are you a relative?
你和这家人有什么关系 是亲属吗
Uhm...no, I look after Paval.
不 我只负责照看帕瓦尔
Paval suffers from a severe form of autism.
帕瓦尔患有很严重的自闭症
Autism, really?
自闭症 是吗
Can we speak with him?
我们能和他聊聊吗
What about?
聊什么
His brother.
聊他的哥哥
Of course, but I'm sure you're not going to hear
可以 但是你们肯定无法从他那儿
anything from him.
得到什么信息的
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Ms. Ra, Ray...
瑞 瑞耶小姐
Renyeska, Sgt. McCluskey.
瑞耶斯卡 麦克劳斯基警官
Thank you.
谢谢
Have there been any arguments between Dmitri and his father?
狄米崔和他父亲有发生过争吵吗
No, none, that is what's so odd.
没有 这也是奇怪的地方
This is you?
这是你吗
Yeah.
是的
You're very photogenic.
你很上镜
Thank you, I used to model.
谢谢 我过去做过模特
Now you're a fulltime nanny?
那你现在是全职保姆了
Well, it's a fulltime job to look after Paval.
的确是全天候地照顾帕瓦尔
Hey Paval. Hi.
帕瓦尔 你好
I'm Toby.
我叫托比
This is a really amazing train set.
这真是一套很棒的铁路模型玩具
Did you build this?
这是你自己做的吗
Look at all your people.
看你的这些玩偶
That's very cool.
真的很酷
Who's this here?
这个是谁啊
It's okay.
没事的
Paval, it's okay.
帕瓦尔 没事的
That's Dmitri and Yuri,
这是狄米崔和尤里
the picture was taken back in Russia.
这张照片是在俄♥国♥拍的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表