剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
scour the fields after the harvest had been taken,
穷♥人♥们可以走遍麦田
collecting what they could for themselves.
尽可能地收集遗落的粮食 留着自己吃
You understand?
懂了吗
Yeah, I think so...
我懂了...
if the existing economic system were destroyed, then
如果现存的经济系统遭到破坏
the average guy would be able to find wealth in the rubble.
老百姓能从中获益
Close enough.
差不多
Now if that's Jericho 11's objective
如果那就是耶利哥11号♥的目的
then more power to him.
那就撒手让他做吧
Unfortunately, for now my job is to stop him.
不幸的是 现在我的任务是阻止他
But there is a revolution coming
但是变革即将到来
and I'm sure that he'll be part of it.
我敢肯定他会参与
Guys...it's the hack off.
伙计们 黑客对决开始了
I hope you found what you were looking for.
我希望你能找到想要的东西
The guy's got a lot of big ideas.
那家伙野心勃勃
He's developing a Messiah complex.
他有弥赛亚♥情♥结[救世主情结]
It's a merging of the internet with the human conscience.
这是网络和人类意识的结合
It gets me kind of hot.
让我觉得有些热血沸腾
So you arranged this whole thing to convince me
所以你安排了这一切来说服我
he's not Jericho 11.
他不是耶利哥11号♥
Well, like you said, everyone has their secrets, right?
正如你说的 人人都有秘密 是吧
What do you say? HOC...
你想怎么玩 入侵众议院...
Norad, your old buddy's
北美防空联合司令部
at the Department of Defense...
还是你在的国防部老朋友
Not hacking anything.
我什么都不想黑
We just penetrate, no damage.
我们只是侵入 不进行破坏
Okay.Department of Defense.
好吧 我选国防部
Ready, set, hack.
就位 预备 入侵
Benny's found the source code.
本尼找到源代码了
So has Dialup.
拨号♥上网王也找到了
...sequel injection... get the Blind Data.
...执行SQL注入...获取盲区数据
Go, man!
加油啊
Come on, he's decrypting the password...
加油 他正在破译密♥码♥
We have a winner. Benny!
赢家诞生了 那就是本尼
I hate to break it to you
我真不想告诉你
but that kid might be past redemption.
但那小子可能无可救药了
That's what I was counting on.
我正是借助了这一点
I just planted a z-bot in Peter Dukette's system.
我刚刚在彼得·杜凯特的系统里植入木马病毒
I'm not following you. Speak English.
听不懂 请说英语
Okay, I knew I couldn't get behind Peter Dukette's
好 我知道我不可能翻过彼得·杜凯特的
firewall unless I was invited.
防火墙 除非我受邀参加比赛
It cost me the battle but it's in there.
虽说输了比赛 但是我成功植入了木马
We now have access to all of Peter Dukette's computers
我们现在连接上了彼得·杜凯特所有的电脑
and whatever he is into.
也能搞清楚他的目的了
Nice.
不错
Lockdown is back, baby.
开锁王归来了 伙计
Who's Lockdown? Is that you?
开锁王是谁 是你吗
I'm Lockdown.
我就是
The z-bot is in, I got to take it nice and slow, though.
木马病毒已经植入 但我得小心从事
Dukette could have a trap set up in there.
杜凯特可能设下了圈套
I got a hit off someone in that room about something
从房♥间里某人脑中我读出了
called Blind Data.
盲区数据这个词
Blind Data? I'll keep that in mind.
盲区数据吗 我会牢记在心的
So Dukette was looking for Jericho 11 as well.
这么说杜凯特也在寻找耶利哥11号♥
Yeah.
是的
Maybe he really is on the up and up.
也许他是个诚实的人
I don't know. There's something up with him.
我不清楚 他有点不对劲
My hits off Benny and Marisa
我从本尼和玛丽萨心里
have been quite accurate.
读出的信息非常准确
Speaking of Marisa, I mean the Hack Girl,
说到玛丽萨 就是黑客女孩
she's 22 years old,
她今年22岁
a few minor charges for theft, but nothing crazy.
因盗窃受到过几次指控 但没犯过大案
She's just a bit of a street punk.
她差不多算个街头混混
Makes you wonder if she got mixed up with Peter Dukette.
不知道她有没有卷入彼得·杜凯特那档子事
Yeah, a little more than mixed up from what I saw.
据我观察 他俩关系匪浅
You mind if I borrow that phone?
介意借我电♥话♥用用吗
No, not at all.
不介意 随意用吧
All this religious stuff Peter's been talking about...
彼得所说的宗教的故事...
the name Jericho...I think there's something there.
我觉得耶利哥这个名字另有含义
I'm going to go find out.
我要去查清楚
Let me know if you get anything.
如果有所发现 记得通知我
See you guys later.
待会见
So I think I got something, okay.
我觉得我有所发现
That name Toby was talking about, Blind Data,
托比所说的名字 盲区数据公♥司♥
they own a server
他们拥有一台服务器
and Peter Dukette and his minions
彼得·杜凯特和他的手下
have been snooping around on it quite a bit.
已经觊觎它很久了
Well, given his job,
鉴于他的工作
I'm sure he looks at servers every day.
他肯定每天都在查看服务器
No doubt,
确实如此
but Blind Data is owned by Kenneth Niles.
但是盲区数据公♥司♥的创始人是凯尼斯·奈尔斯
The security consultant for Revenue Canada.
加拿大税务局的安全顾问
Okay.
好的
Morning.
早上好
Good morning. After you.
早上好 你先请
Look, yesterday after work, did I do something wrong?
昨天下班后 我是不是做错了什么
No. No, no, no, you did not.
不 不 不 你没做错什么
Okay, because, you know, I was just hoping you'd call or...
好吧 因为我还以为你会打电♥话♥...
I'm seeing somebody.
我在跟别人交往
There you go. I should have said that earlier.
就是这样 我早就该告诉你
I just started seeing somebody.
我和那个人开始交往不久
It's kind of great and new
感觉很好很新鲜
and I kind of really like her so...
我是真心喜欢她 所以...
Okay, that explains everything.
好吧 这样一切都说得通了
Right yeah, I mean I think that you're great and, uh...
好吧 我觉得你人很好...
if I had met you six months ago, who knows?
如果我们在六个月前相遇 谁知道呢
But...there it is.
但事实就是这样
Okay.
好吧
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 嗯
Well, if anything changes...
如果事情有所变化...
University 2-1,
呼叫2-1分队
personal injury, female 42,
人身事故 42岁女性
Grange and John...
在格兰奇&约翰...
Unit 2-1 responding, copy.
2-1小队回复 收到
Shall we?
我们走吧
Yeah.
好
Blind Data is just one of a number of companies I own.
盲区数据公♥司♥只是我经营的众多公♥司♥中的一个
Onsite scrubbing, destruction of hard drives
当场清除数据 销毁硬盘驱动器
and backup devices.
和备份设备
We take redundant information
我们获取冗余信息
and safely dispose of it.
然后将它安全地处理掉
Well is there any reason that Peter Dukette would
彼得·杜凯特有没有
need or want access to that company?
侵入这家公♥司♥的动机
No, none that I can think of.
没有 我想不出什么动机
Well, this so-called redundant information,
所谓的冗余信息
this is people's names, credit card numbers,
是人们的姓名 信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
their security codes, even their SIN numbers?
安全码 甚至是社保号♥吗
Could be.
有可能
Maybe he's planning to steal that information from Blind Data.
也许他正策划从盲区数据公♥司♥窃取那些信息
Impossible. The man works with me,
不可能 他和我共事过
I trust him completely.
我百分之百地相信他
Well, I believe the going rate for SIN numbers
我记得社保号♥码在黑市上的价格
on the black market is what, $10 a pop.
大约是每个10美元
Ten dollars?
10美元吗
So if he were to hack into your site
如果他真的侵入了你的网站
how many numbers are we talking about?
他可能赚多少钱
Millions.
几百万
Well that's a lot of money, Mr. Niles.
这可不是小数目 奈尔斯先生
Enough to tempt anyone, I should think.
我觉得足以诱惑任何人了
Really appreciate you sharing this with me.
谢谢你告诉我这件事
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表