剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Whatever you want, man, I don't care. All right?
我都听你的 我无所谓 行吗
I just want to make sure this guy's okay.
我只想保证这家伙没事
Mr. Cool Guy, I will shoot you in the face, all right?
淡定哥 你不听话我就开枪 懂吗
You listening to me?
听到我的话了吧
Maybe we should just forget it.
也许我们应该放弃了
We can't do that now.
现在不行
Hit your panic button...
按一下应急按钮
So when I'm done with this gunshot wound
等我处理好这个枪口
you two are going to let us go, right?
你们就会放我们走 对吧
Turn it up.
把声音调大
Sir, it's Logan.
长官 是洛根
When he's in the clear we'll see.
等他没事了再说
You know what will help me get him fixed?
你知道怎样才能让我治好他吗
What?
什么
Putting that gun away.
把枪拿走
That's not going to happen.
不可能
Get Metro on this right away.
立刻向都市警♥察♥报告
He's right James,
詹姆斯 他说的对
sorry, no names.
抱歉 不提名字
We got two suspects, one male: James,
我们有两名嫌疑犯 男性名叫詹姆斯
one female, vic's been shot.
另一名为女性 受害人遭枪击
I need this guy fixed now!
马上给我把他治好
All right, okay, okay.
好吧 好的 好的
Do you know anything about him, his medical history,
你知道他的情况吗 他的病史
anything about this guy?
任何有关他的情况
You want to know what I know about this guy?
你想知道我对他有多了解吗
His name is Ted Winters and he ruined us,
他叫泰德·温特斯 他毁了我们
that's what I know. How's that?
我就知道这些 怎么样
Ambulance University 2-1 last known location
2-1分队救护车 最后位置
Cherry Road, near the drive-in.
樱桃路 路边餐厅附近
They're on their way.
警♥察♥正赶过去
Okay. Come on guys, come on.
好吧 加油伙计们 加油
What the hell is that light?
那个灯是怎么回事
What light?
什么灯
The red light on your radio, what is that?
你对讲机上的红灯 为什么会亮
What happened?
怎么了
Radio's on.
对讲机打开了
Maybe they just got their radio boss.
也许他们的对讲机被收走了 头儿
Who heard us? Who heard us?
谁听见我们说话了 是谁
Dispatch.
急救指挥中心
Oh that's it, that's great.
我们暴露了 这下可好
Well that's great.
很好
Does this thing have a GPS?
这里面有全球定位系统吗
No, just the ambulance.
没有 只有救护车有
I'm supposed to trust you?
我应该相信你吗
We don't know what we're doing, okay?
我们不知道会造成什么后果
It's a bad idea.
这是个馊主意
We're in it now, okay? there's no turning back.
开弓没有回头箭
Come on. This is what we're going to do.
来吧 按照我说的做
Radios, cell phones, everything all right.
对讲机 手♥机♥ 全部没收
You get his, okay?
你把他的也没收了
This is all I got.
我只有这个
Toss those outside.
扔出去
You, drive.
你 开车
Sgt. McCluskey please.
请接麦克劳斯基警官
Yeah tell her it's Toby Logan's supervisor,
告诉她 我是托比·洛根的上司
it's an emergency.
情况紧急
How long ago did the ambulance go off the GPS grid?
救护车在定位系统中消失多久了
Seventy minutes ago.
七十分钟
Metro's been informed?
已经通知都市警♥察♥了吗
Yeah, now I'm informing you.
是的 紧接着就通知了你
I understand, Mr. Ryder.
赖德先生 我明白
You're on this, right?
你会帮忙的 对吧
I'll do everything I can.
我会尽我所能
Look, I don't know what Toby does for you,
我虽然不知道托比帮你做了什么
but every time you call, he's gone.
但是每次他都随叫随到
I understand.
我明白
Dev, let's go.
戴夫 我们走
Hey, Toby and Oz come in yet?
托比和奥兹回来了吗
They're responding to a call.
他们在处理一起事故
Oh, are they going to be long?
还需要很久吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, well, I only have twenty minutes,
我只有二十分钟的时间
so when Oz gets in, just let him know
等奥兹回来 就告诉他
he's missed his chance to have lunch with me.
他错过了和我吃午饭的机会
All right, I'll do that.
好的 我会转告他的
Is there something wrong?
出什么事了吗
No, no, not at all.
没有 没事
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I just think it's bad form when one of
只是觉得我的手下放美女鸽子
my men stands up such a beautiful woman.
是件非常不礼貌的事
Well I'll make him drop and give me ten.
我会让他加倍补偿我的
Okay.
好的
See you.
再见
You got anything?
有什么发现
No, no, nothing.
毫无进展
He needs help.
他需要帮助
Who the hell are you?
难道你帮不了他吗
We're first responders, he needs more than us.
我们只是急救人员 他现在需要医生
That's not going to happen.
不可能
Well, then you're killing him.
那你就是要他的命
I just want you to know, we are not bad people.
我想让你知道 我们不是坏人
No, you're just doing bad things.
对 你们只是在做坏事
No, we went to talk to him, he pulled the gun.
我们不过是找他谈谈 他却掏出枪来
We don't even know anyone who owns a gun.
我们甚至都不认识有枪的人
And it can't be traced.
这枪追查不到
Hang in there, hang in there.
挺住 挺住
What is happening?
发生什么事了
BP is falling.
血压在下降
If we don't get him to a hospital, he could die.
如果不把他送去医院 他会死的
Hey, shut up.
闭嘴
He's got a bullet in his leg, that's all.
他不过是腿上挨了一枪 没什么大不了
This is not what we wanted.
这不是我们想要的
We should just stop.
我们停手吧
We can explain to them that it was an accident.
我们可以解释说这只是一场意外
What are we going to do, huh?
我们该怎么解释
We're going to explain that we accidentally
难道说我们不小心挟持了
took two paramedics at gunpoint?
两位医务人员吗
Come on!
醒醒吧
Please, it was just... let them go.
拜托了 放他们走
Oh, my god.
天啊
He's going into shock.
他快休克了
We need to get him into surgery to get this bullet out.
我们得给他做手术 把子弹取出来
Take the bullet out then.
那就把子弹取出来啊
We don't do that, we're paramedics,
那不归我们管 我们只是护理人员
we are not surgeons.
而不是外科医生
I guess you just go promoted.
我宣布你荣升为外科医生了
Got something over here.
我这边有所发现
Let's get those checked for prints.
拿去提取指纹
I appreciate the call.
谢谢你打电♥话♥通知我
You got anything?
有何发现
We might be able to get some prints off those.
也许能从那些东西上提取到指纹
Have you had any other contact with them?
你和他们取得过第二次联♥系♥吗
No, but you'd be the first to know.
没有 如果有 我会第一个通知你
Is there anything else you can think of?
还有什么线索可以提供给我吗
Just what I told you, the victim's name is ted Winters,
正如我所说 受害者叫泰德·温特斯
an office in the building...Toby and Oz were called to...
托比和奥兹去了一座大厦里的办公室
The Ted Winters,
著名的泰德·温特斯
the Ponzi schemer?
庞氏骗局的始作俑者吗
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表