剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Who's this woman?
这女的是谁
She's helping us with the investigation.
她是来协助调查的
Did you say you were communicating with my dead wife?
你是说你跟我死去的妻子联♥系♥过吗
What is this?
这是搞什么
I thought I was dealing with professionals here.
我还以为在这里的都是专家
Everyone here wants the same thing, ok?
这里的每个人都想救出你女儿 好吗
Why don't you just come with me.
跟我到这边来一下
Mr. Walters, you were looking for me?
沃尔特斯先生 是你找我吗
Yeah.
对
Can you hand me down some salt, so maybe I can eat this food?
给我拿点盐来 否则我真的吃不下去
Salt? Ok. Yeah, I'll let the volunteers know.
盐吗 好的 我去通知义工
Hey, that Nurse Sandy said you were sniffing around
护士珊迪跟我说 你送我进医院的当晚
about the night you brought me in?
一直为我跑前跑后的
Well, the first few hours are crucial,
最开始的几个小时很关键
and you didn't have any family, you know.
而你身边却没有家人
About the complaint.
关于那个投诉
I don't really have anything to say about that.
对那个我无话可说
You're not going to deny that you were after me about that?
你也不否认吗 你为了那个投诉一直跟着我
What, are you going to complain to my supervisor
怎么 你要向我上级投诉
that I'm harassing you now?
说我骚扰你吗
No, I'm going to tell your supervisor
不 我会告诉你的上级
that I'm dropping the complaint.
我要撤销对你的投诉
Really?
真的吗
Why?
为什么
'Cause you saved my life, you idiot.
因为你救了我的命 你个笨蛋
And this way, I don't have to say thank you.
这样一来 我就不用对你说谢谢了
Now give me some salt.
现在把盐给我
Yes, some salt.
好的 拿点盐
Hey Rose, how are you?
你好 罗斯
Why can't they all go away?
那些鬼魂为什么不能全部消失呢
You're never really alone.
想一个人静静太难了
Constantly hounded.
一直对我纠缠不放
You're getting too caught up in the distractions.
你被周围干扰得太厉害
That's why it's taking so long to do those images.
所以你花那么长的时间才能取得影像
You've got to let it go.
你要学会顺其自然
I know, but you don't know what it's like, Toby.
我懂 但你不明白那种感觉 托比
You feel bombarded,
你有一种被轰炸的感觉
you feel burdened by information you don't want,
你被迫背负了太多信息
you wish it would stop.
你只想它能停止
It never will.
它永远不会停下来
That's why I have to protect myself,
所以我才不得不对自己采取保护措施
or I would go crazy.
否则我会疯掉
Rose, you're connection with that spirit of that mother
罗斯 你与那位母亲的鬼魂接触
is our best chance of finding Marley.
是我们找回马利的最大希望
If you can't block out that distraction,
如果你没办法心无旁骛
if you can't slow it down,
如果你没办法静下心来
we may never find her.
或许我们就永远也找不到她了
You've got to try, I know you can do it.
你必须得试试 我相信你能行
Thank God, we don't have much time.
感谢上帝 我们时间紧迫
This is the place the mother showed me.
她给我看的是这个地方
She said find it, and you'll find Marley.
她说找到那儿 就能找到马利
This is your idea of evidence.
这就是你所谓的证据
We've got a positive ID on the DNA
我们根据谢尔顿先生指甲中的残留Dna
found under Mr. Shelton's fingernails to
查到一个与之相符的人名
Donald Kincaid.
唐纳德·金凯德
His last known residence
他最近一次有案可查的住所
was a low rise on harbourfront,
是在多伦多港畔区的一座低层建筑
I don't know if it's current.
不确定是不是目前住所
Ok, send a unit, I'll follow shortly.
好 先派个小队过去 我随后就到
No, it's a walk up apartment, above a bakery,
不对 应该是底层有面包房♥的无电梯公♥寓♥
it is not a low rise.
不是低层建筑
I'm sorry, we're going to go with the DNA on this one.
很抱歉 但这一次我们打算相信Dna这边线索
I'm sure you mean well, really,
我知道你是好心 真的
but I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
但我现在必须得请你离开了
She said if the baby was a boy you would have named him Simon.
她说如果当时生的男孩 你会给他取名西蒙
That picture, that place.
那幅画 那地方
That's where your baby is.
就是你女儿所在
Dev, how long would it take you to find this place?
戴夫 找到这个地点要多久
Give me a few minutes.
几分钟吧
Ok.
好
IIB!
综调局
Check the closet.
检查壁橱
Clear.
安全
Check the kitchen.
查查厨房♥
Clear, bedroom's clear.
安全 卧室也安全
He's here.
他在这里
Sir?
先生
Where's the baby? Where's Marley?
孩子在哪里 马利在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Here, put these on your head.
给 把这个敷头上
Where did your girlfriend take the baby?
你女朋友把孩子带去哪里了
I don't know, uh, she took my keys though.
我不知道 她还拿走了我车的钥匙
What kind of car?
开的什么车
An old red BMW.
一辆旧的红色宝马
Did you really think it was about the money?
你真的认为我是为了钱吗
He's going to suffer like my mom suffered.
他会遭受和我妈妈一样的痛苦
Her name's Reagan, it's not about the money.
那个女孩叫里根 她不是为了钱
She wants revenge.
她是为了报仇
Keith Shelton.
我是基思·谢尔顿
I want that one million dollars.
我要那一百万
Meet me at the Quadrangle Industrial Park,
到四方工业园来见我
485 Tremaine, 1 hour.
屈里曼街 485号♥ 给你一小时
Ok.
好的
You got it, a million dollars,
我明白了 一百万
but please, don't harm my daughter.
但是求你 别伤害我的女儿
No cops!
不准报♥警♥
If I see cops, you don't get her back alive.
如果我看见警♥察♥ 你女儿就活不成了
How many crank calls have we had on the tip line today?
今天我们监听到多少通奇怪的电♥话♥
Truth.
说实话
You can't handle the truth.
实话接受不起啊
Ok, sorry.
对不起
Just speak normally, that will do the rest.
你就正常说话 其他的不用管
Okay.
好的
Keith, we need to talk about this woman Reagan.
基思 我们得谈谈里根这个女人
We think she's upset about something you did to her mother.
她好像很气愤你对她妈妈的所作所为
Did you say Reagan?
你说是里根
Yeah.
对
What is it?
怎么回事
Long time ago, I may have gotten this girl pregnant.
很久以前 我让这女孩怀孕了
But I was just a kid, and I walked away from her,
那时我还小 后来我离开了她
the baby, the whole situation.
因为孩子那档子事
Some time later, I found out that she killed herself.
不久后 我发现她自杀了
What about the baby?
那个孩子呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
Well, that's not true.
对了 也不是全然不知
A few years ago, I started getting some emails from
几年前 有一位自称是我女儿的人
a young girl claiming to be my daughter.
开始给我发邮件
How did you respond?
你怎么回复的
I hit delete.
我删除了
Michelle, we can't send him in alone.
米歇尔 我们不能让他一个人去
She said no cops, she said she would kill Marley.
她说不准报♥警♥ 她会杀了马利的
We'll be close by.
我们会守在附近
Let me go with him.
让我和他一起去
I could wear my uniform, say I'm a paramedic there
我穿上制♥服♥ 就说我是一位医务人员
to check out the baby.
是去检查孩子的身体状况
Ok.
好的
She's got the baby.
孩子在她手上
Ok, just be careful.
小心点
Whatever you do, don't set her off
不管你们怎么做 不要激怒她
Who is that? I said no cops!
那人是谁 我说了不准带警♥察♥
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表